Twins on Tour

Chapter 8

~Samantha~
We get back in the car and head out to the restaurant. I'm so glad I got to spend the day with just Zach, he is so nice. We pull up to an old diner and get out, we walk inside and find our seats. A few minutes later a waitress comes up to our table "what can I get you to drink?" The lady says "just a water" we both say "okay, I'll be back in a few with those" she turns around and walks away. "So how are you liking the day so far?" Zach asks "I am having so much fun" I say smiling.

*after dinner*

~Zach~
I have been thinking all day of where to ask her out that will be really romantic, and I think I have come up with the best place. We pull up to an open field, it's almost sunset, we get out of the car and stand outside the front of the car "what are we doing here?" Sam asks "we are here to watch the sunset" I say, I sit down on the grass and Sam sits down next to me. I wait until the sun is just about to go down, I turn and look over at her and say "Sam, we have known each other since we were 5 and over the past year or so I have started gain feelings for you but tour has always gotten in the way but now that you are here with us I can finally ask you, Sam will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. She looks up at me and smiles "yes" she says resting her head on my shoulder and looking back up at the sky "this is so beautiful" she says "I know" I say wrapping my arm around her waist "we should probably head back to the bus" I say "okay" Sam says sitting up. I stand up and hold my hand out to help Sam up, she grabs my hand and stands up, we just stand there for minute "you are so beautiful" I say wrapping my arms around her waist, she looks up at me and smiles "thanks" she says putting her arms around my neck and kisses me on the cheek. She pulls away and looks up at me "we should go now" she says "okay" we walk over to the car, get in and drive back to the bus. We get back and walk inside "where have you guys been?" Cam asks "yea you've been out all day" Michael says "we went skating and out to dinner" I say smiling. I sit down on the couch and Sam sits down next to me. "Okay" Michael says and walks away "our show is tomorrow so I'm gonna head to bed" Nathan says "okay good night" Sam says. Nathan walks into the bunks and gets ready for bed.