Twins on Tour

Chapter 9

~Samantha~
I had the best day today and I'm in an even better mood now that I'm going out with Zach officially. He is such a sweet heart and I can see myself with him forever. "You wanna watch a movie?" Zach asks "that is all we do but okay" I say standing up and searching through the drawer for a movie we haven't watched in a while "how about this?" I ask holding the looney toons movie "yea" Zach says smiling. I put the movie in and sit down next to him. He wraps his arms around me and I rest my head on his shoulder. About half way through the movie Cameron comes up to the front and watches the rest of the movie with us. After the movie ended Cameron went to bed. "You tired?" Zach asks me while im still leaning on his shoulder "not really" I say looking up at him. "Okay well I'm gonna head to bed" he says "okay good night" I sit up and kiss him on the cheek "sweet dreams" he says "you too" zach gets up and walks into the bunks. I just sit in silence for a few minutes then fall asleep.

*dream* "Cammy guess what!" I say running up to him "what?" Cameron asks. I hold up my left hand and show him my engagement ring "I'm getting married" I say smiling "congratulations I am so happy for you guys, Zach is a very lucky guy" he say "I know I can't wait till we are officially married" *dream end*

*next morning*
I pop awake and nobody is up yet. I fell asleep on couch again. I really need to get myself to bed before I fall asleep. I sit up and tie my hair up. "Good morning" Cameron says walking into the front lounge "good morning Cammy" I say "so what did you guys do all day yesterday?" "We'll Zach and I went ice skating and we went out for dinner" I say as he sits down next to me "and he asked me to be his girlfriend" I say smiling "awe, that's so cute" "thanks" Cameron stands up and walks into the washroom. A few minutes later all the guys get up, it's like they have this alarm clock in their heads that go off at the same time. Zach walks over and sits down next to me and kisses me on the forehead "I thought you'd still be asleep" he says "yea I just woke up a few minutes ago" I say looking over at him and smiling. I get up and walk into the bathroom to get changed. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a white v-neck, that has always been my style and it fits in with the guys style too. I walk out of the bathroom an everyone is getting off the bus to go inside and set up for sound check, I follow them outside and we walk into the stadium. The guys fool around as usually as everyone else sets up their equipment, Cameron and Nathan run off somewhere and it's Michaels turn to test out his drums. He sits down an plays a wicked beat. Then they call Cam and Nathan back and they do their thing on the guitar and bass, then it was Zach`s turn. He walks up on stage and whispers to the guys then turns around. I sit down on a chair right in front of Zach, he grabs the mic and the guys start playin a beat that sounds familiar till Zach says "what day is it, and in what month?, this clock never seems so alive" I get the biggest smile on my face, this is the song that was playing at the rink yesterday, it's kinda our song. I just sit there smiling, speechless and can't move, he puts the mic back on the stand and walks off stage towards me. I stand up and he walks up to me, I put my arms around his neck and he puts his around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. After a few seconds he pulls away and we can hear the guys cheering "that was so sweet" I say "it's our new cover song and I wanted to test it out on you first" Zach says with me still in his arms "well I loved it" I say smiling up at him. "Good" he says letting go of me and walking back up on stage "this next one is for you" Zach says smiling and pointing at me as the guys start playing "born to die with you" just as Zach finishes the song a guy walks in and says "the green room is ready for you guys now" then turns around and walks back out the door. "Yay" Nathan says running off the stage, Cam and Mikey follow him. Zach sits down in at the drum set and starts playing something, doesn't sound like a song but it's got a good flow to it. I walk up on stage and grab the mic and just start free styling into the mic. After a few minutes Zach stops, I still have the mic in my hand and start singing hanging by a moment by life house. Zach grabs Nathan's guitar and plays along. I finish the song and we walk to the green room.