Status: Feito

Together Let's...

Write Our Own Love Story

“Jack? Baby?” Alex whispered as he walked into their living room. The elder, as predicted, was splayed out on the large, faux leather couch, one arm dangling over the side with the back of his hand pressed awkwardly against the carpet.

A small laugh escaped the Briton's lips as he stepped towards his partner. He kneeled on the ground near the elder's head and reached out, brushing dark hair from where it was hanging limply in front of a relaxed face. The action, however, caused Jack to stir, groan leaving his lips and eyebrows scrunching together.

“Hey,” the younger man murmured, smiling as Jack's eyes slowly peeled open.

“Hi,” he muttered back, stretching out a bit more and turning his head to bury it in the couch cushion. His next words were a bit mumbled, and adding in the factor of his ragged 'I'm still half asleep' voice, Alex barely caught them. “What d'ya want?”

“Well,” Alex started, plopping down onto the carpet beneath them and crossing his legs in front of himself, “I was online, and, I don't know, I saw this really cute picture, and I was thinking that maybe we could do something like it?”

Jack seemed slightly more awake then, pushing his upper body from the couch using his forearms. With a short yawn, he was asking, “What was it?”

The younger boy grinned at that, brown eyes twinkling and dimples dotting his face in a way Jack hadn't seen in such a long time. “It wasn't really a picture, per se,” he explained, tilting his head to the side, “but it was a list called 'Together Let's...' and it just had a bunch of cute little couple things to do. Like, cute things together, y'know? And, I don't know, maybe it sounds stupid, but I'd really like to make one and do all the things on it with you.”

Jack smirked, eyebrows raising slightly as he mumbled, “Or you could get up here and do me instead.”

Normally Alex, being the horny twenty-year-old he was, would laugh, nod his head in agreement, and pull himself up to straddle his boyfriend's waist. That day, however, he pouted and pushed himself onto his feet. Even Jack, still hardly able to think straight, knew he'd fucked up, and he reached out to grab onto the other male's wrist, pulling him back to the couch as he sat up.

Alex didn't look down at Jack as the elder pulled him to stand between his legs, hand dropping his wrist and instead gripping at his waist. “Lex, I'm only kidding,” Jack sighed, his fingers tapping at the Briton's waist before slipping under the t-shirt settled there, lifting it just enough so that he could push a tender kiss to the firm skin that appeared. When he looked up again, Alex had his arms crossed and was frowning down at him.

“No, I get it. You don't wanna do it with me, it's totally fine,” he reassured, but his tone was a fairly decent mix of both hurt and sarcasm. “I mean, God forbid I want to do cute things with the man I love, right? Whatever, just forget I said anything about it. Go back to sleep.”

“Dimples,” Jack groaned, tightening his hold on the other man as he attempted to walk away. Alex stopped at the sound of the nickname (the one he absolutely loved to hate) and glanced back down. “Come on, I'm sorry,” the elder tried. “You know how I get when I'm tired, and I'm not some Casanova like you. I'm sorry, okay? I wanna do this list with you. I do. You just tell me what I gotta do, and I promise you I'll do it all.”

Alex seemed to relax with the knowledge of getting things his way, and he smiled, asking, “You promise?”

“Anything for you, dimples.”

The younger groaned, letting his head fall back to show his utter annoyance. “You could start with not ever calling me that again,” he decided, but Jack could only grin and shake his head.

“Anything for you that isn't that,” the older man offered, leaning in to kiss at his partner's stomach once more. “If you wanna go make the list and surprise me with it, just let me know when we're gonna get started.”

“I already have it made now, actually,” Alex replied, grinning happily. “But...” he tapered out, arms uncrossing from over his chest to push Jack's hands from his sides. He moved to climb into the elder's lap, fingers twirling near-black hair that brushed against the nape of a long neck as he leaned in for a quick kiss. “I think we can start tomorrow.”

Jack smiled (a little cockily) right on back, connecting their lips just a bit longer than his boyfriend had before. “I think that sounds like a plan.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sO i saw a list (kinda like alex did ha) called Together Let's... a while ago and i wanted to do something with it and i know i'm going to regret this bc i have like five other things and a billion ideas for oneshots
but these are all going to be drabbles aka less than 1000 words sometimes maybe not even 500 (with like one or two exceptions)
and if you have ideas for things you want to add onto the list, lemme know before the end bc i already have the end like planned out and there's no way i'm fucking it up
so yee these shouldn't take me long bc drabbles
and i'll hopefully be done p soon
hope you enjoy and stuff~