Status: Feito

Together Let's...

Take a Bubble Bath

It was late that very night when Jack was starting to find serious flaws in their weekend plans. It wasn’t that he hadn’t had fun with his boyfriend because he really had, but it was the fact that in a mere forty-eight hours, they’d managed to fuck up their sleeping schedules.

That would’ve been fine considering the fact that they were still young and that’s what young people do, but Jack had both work and school the next morning. It was hard enough with a good, solid nine-hour rest, but Jack knew that there was physically no way he’d be able to get that.

So instead of getting off his lazy ass and doing something to tire himself, he was sitting on the floor in front of the couch in the living room between Alex’s legs, grumbling his lament to the younger as said male’s hands gripped and rubbed at his shoulders.

“It’s all your fault,” Jack said, leaning back to send a semi-faux glare at his partner. “If you hadn’t made me get up early yesterday, I wouldn’t have fallen asleep early, and then I wouldn’t have gotten up this morning, and my schedule would’ve been the same, and tomorrow I’m totally gonna be fired because I’m gonna fall asleep on the job, a—”

“Hey, baby? Shut up,” Alex instructed, squeezing the elder’s shoulders with finality and pressing a kiss to a scrunched-up forehead before standing. “I’m gonna go upstairs, and I want you to come up in five minutes, okay? I’ll be in the bathroom.”

Jack groaned and nodded, training his gaze on the clock above the TV and watching as exactly five minutes ticked away. He could hear the water beginning to run from upstairs, and it took everything he had to actually wait before clambering to his feet and making his way up the staircase.

In the bathroom was something he hadn’t seen since… well, no, he’d never seen it. Not in real life, at least. Alex was sitting naked—assumingly, since his clothes were haphazardly scattered about on the ground—with bubbles towering and gently popping around him.

“They’re lavender,” he said without even having to be questioned, grinning much too cutely up at his boyfriend before blowing a few of the bubbles over the edge of the tub at him. “I got them last night. I guess now’s as good a time as any to use them, right? They’ll help you get to sleep tonight. And maybe if you stop your bitching, I’ll find some lotion or something and give you a real massage afterward.”

Jack didn’t need to be told even once before he was tugging his shirt over his head and shoving his pants down his legs as quickly as possible without stumbling and cracking his skull on the linoleum.

Alex shifted in the bath so that his back was to the faucet, allowing Jack to climb in where he’d been only moments prior before slinking his way forward. With how Jack was leaned back against the side of the tub, Alex was able to lay against his body, his arms pushing under the elder’s back and bringing their bodies closer together, chests rising and falling in unison.

Normally in a situation where Alex was naked and wet and pressed against him, Jack would be getting kind of really turned-on kind of really fast. But, like the lithe male had said, the scent and the heat and the feel of such smooth skin slipping against his own, gentle lips peppering kisses to his chest… neck… jaw… the corner of his mouth…

“Jack? Babe, time to wake up. Water’s getting cold. Come on, you go get some pajama pants on and I’ll find some oil,” Alex whispered, nudging his nose against the elder’s temple.

The Lebanese man blinked his eyes open slowly, taking in the fact that the bubbles had all but completely dissipated around them and, yeah, it had gotten pretty cold, especially when Alex’s weight was shifting off of his body. He took a few minutes to watch his boyfriend climb from the bath, a delicious shiver wracking his body before he could cover it with a towel and head from the room.

By the time Jack had made it out as well, Alex had found a bottle of oil and had pulled on a pair of Jack’s sweats, his hair damp but not quite dripping. He had a piece of paper and a blue colored pencil in his hands, making a quick mark on the sheet before he was stuffing both into his drawer, turning to smile once he saw that Jack was finally out of the bathroom.

The popping of the cap on the oil set Jack into motion, moving over to find himself a pair of boxers and sweats before flopping face-first onto their bed. His hands pushed under the pillow his head was resting against, eyes slipping closed and hum leaving this throat at the feel of Alex straddling his thighs, warm, slippery hands kneading at the kinks in his back.

He could feel himself drifting out again, the shifting of Alex’s weight against him hardly being detected before lips were pressing a sweet kiss to the side of his neck. The last thing Jack heard before clocking out for the night was a murmured, barely-there, “I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
woo we're nearly at 50 subs and 20 recs ty bbs
and woah i'm on a rolL let's see how long that lasts amirite