Status: Feito

Together Let's...

Spend All Day Cuddling

Jack’s midterms passed without a single hitch (just like Alex knew they would), and before long, the temperature was starting to drop around them. Their casual T-shirts were exchanged for turtlenecks (because Alex thought they made Jack look sexier and more intelligent than usual) and oversized sweaters. Even with the heater cranked as high as it could go, both men were still finding it a little hard to keep some warmth in their bones.

Alex knew that the list would be able to assist the couple in warming up, even if it was for only a day, but it seemed like Jack always had something to do. He understood why, seeing as how the upcoming holidays meant that the elder had to put in more hours at work than he’d normally, but it just wasn’t fair. All he needed was one day, just one, where Jack could relax and Alex could have his boyfriend all to himself.

When the opportunity finally arose, no more than a week after the sudden cold had assaulted Maryland, Alex didn’t hesitate to take it.

The morning had been just as freezing as all of the others had been. Jack didn’t have work or school, and Alex had awoken first. He wasn’t the only one awake for long. Instead of waiting, he was wrapping himself tightly around his boyfriend.

The elder started for a brief moment, having felt cold feet press against his own, and nearly rolled out of bed to get away from such an offensive touch. It was Alex’s weight that had anchored him to the bed—he wasn’t sure if he was supposed to be thankful for it or not.

After the initial shock, of course, Jack had relaxed back into the sheets and turned his head to raise a questioning eyebrow at his partner.

“What’re you doing?” he’d asked around a yawn, letting his eyes slip closed as his body slumped back against the mattress.

“Starting the next thing on the list,” Alex mumbled back before turning his head to press a kiss to Jack’s barely-exposed collarbone.

“Yeah? What’s that?” Jack inquired, a simper pulling at his lips. “Crush me to death in my sleep? I thought you loved me.”

“I do love you,” Alex grumbled defensively, “but the next thing on the list is to spend all day cuddling. You don’t have anywhere to be, I don’t have anywhere to be, and, baby, it’s cold outside. It’s the perfect day to do nothing but cuddle with the man I love.”

Jack hummed, feigning deliberation before he gave a careful nod. “I guess I can do that… if you can tell me what else is on that list of yours.”

Alex could only snort. “I thought you’d never ask.”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay honestly i hope to have at least two more up tonight so keep an eye out for those maybe if u still enjoy this
this one didn't actually go into like their day of cuddling but i figured that'd be kinda boring so??
the next one should be a lil on the shorter-er side too, but the one after should be longer and cuter and stuff