Status: Feito

Together Let's...

Kiss While Picked Up

Jack really did his best to go the speed limit on their way home (because the roads were still icy and he didn’t feel like dying), but he couldn’t help but think about that little pale patch of skin and how much he wanted to run his tongue over it. There wasn’t anything that sounded more appealing at that moment, and he doubted anything had or ever would truly be able to compete with it.

The house, in his opinion, couldn’t have been reached fast enough, nor could the engine have been cut quicker than it had.

Alex climbed from the passenger side with a giggle, one that was maybe just a little more girlish than he’d have ever liked, but it was silenced when Jack pulled their bodies together at the front of the car to plant a kiss on awaiting lips.

Then, the younger boy remembered something he’d seen earlier… something in his handwriting that said to kiss while picked up. A moment was taken to brace himself before he was wrapping his arms around his boyfriend’s neck and jumping.

Jack only just barely caught him without crashing to the snow-covered ground beneath their feet.

The kiss continued, growing a little more urgent with the passing seconds. Alex couldn’t remember the last time Jack had been so… demanding. That wasn’t to say that he didn’t like it, of course. He adored it, craved the knowledge that he was the only one Jack wanted, that he was the one that could work up the elder like no one else, that he was able to pull out an animalistic side from his partner that very few (if any others) had ever seen.

What he didn’t like was the fact that, “It’s kinda cold out here, baby… maybe we should go inside and you could… warm me up?”

Jack couldn’t remember a time where he’d moved faster.
♠ ♠ ♠
super short one ha sorry
are these not as good as they used to be should i take more time writing them idk lemme know??
i'm thinking i'm gonna write at least one more for tonight