Status: Feito

Together Let's...

See "The Vow"

After a short, teasing argument about who looked more like a drowned rat and a shared shower that could've passed as scalding to the average person (which lasted maybe just a little longer than it should've due to... activities), Jack was tugging on a pair of his comfiest sweats and heading downstairs. Alex had disappeared to the kitchen only about fifteen minutes prior, claiming that he would make them breakfast before they decided how they'd spend the rest of their day.

The smell of bacon, eggs, toast, and coffee seemed to waft through the air stronger than it would on any other morning, and Jack could feel his stomach doubling over at the thought that it was empty while there were so many good things just out of his reach that could surely fill it up.

When he finally made it to the kitchen, Jack took a moment to admire Alex. The younger's hips were swaying to a beat only he could hear, blow-dried (and curly) hair sticking on end, and back dimples on clear display. Creeping forward as quietly as possible, Jack slid his arms around Alex's waist, squishing their bodies flush together and pulling a gasp from between perfect red lips.

"How did I ever get someone so gorgeous?" Jack mused, his face pressing to the slighter's shoulder and mouth suctioning kisses into pale skin.

Alex laughed at that, hand reaching out to turn off the stove and hips nudging back to get Jack to move. "You're literally only saying that right now because I'm the one with the food," he pointed out, and Jack began to deny it until he actually saw the food.

"You know I'd still love you if your cooking was shit," was all he could think to mutter as a plate was handed over to him. He didn't even get to the kitchen table before Alex was stopping him.

"What a gentlemen. But remember how you said we could maybe do two things today?" he asked from where he was still stood at the counter, scooping the rest of the food onto his own plate.

Yeah, Jack couldn't remember that, but after the gift of a fantastic breakfast, he figured another shitty kiss in the rain was worth it.

"Well, the next thing is to watch The Vow," Alex continued, and Jack couldn't contain his groan. Of all things, of all fucking things, Alex wanted to watch The Vow with him. He'd gone years avoiding that damn movie, and Alex knew it.

And if he thought about it... he couldn't remember a single fucking thing on that list after kiss in the rain. Things were really looking up for Jack Barakat.

"Just... go get the damn movie," he instructed, trudging his way to the living room with his food and plopping down on the couch.

Alex all but skipped into the room with the DVD case and his food two minutes later. By the time everything was set up, Jack had scarfed down every last crumb on his plate and was sulking on the couch. The younger man cuddling into him only increased his mood slightly.

After fifteen minutes, Alex was done eating as well.

At the forty-minute mark, Jack was biting his lip to stifle his sobs.

By the end, snores were hitting his ears.

It was at around the half-hour mark that Alex had fallen asleep on him again, leaving Jack to unknowingly watch the one movie he never planned to see in the first place.
♠ ♠ ♠
i kinda like this one aye
and it's shorter than the rest woah