Status: I just need to know someone else could read this. Forgive any mistakes and please rate or leave comments. You won't offend me, I promise.

She Blinked First

She Blinked First

He saw her there, the tears streaming down her face. She was crying over him and he knew it. He knew that every single drop of saline that fell down her cheek had his name on it. He knew the red puffiness of her face was his fault. He knew, yet he didn't care. Not at all. Her tears were wasted on him and she knew it. All of the emotions in her eyes were wasted on him. He didn't care and she knew it. She didn't know why she still loved him and he didn't seem to care that she ever did. Both of them knew that they were done. She wishes they weren't, and he is relieved to be rid of her. He has what he was looking for now. He has a beautiful girl with a pretty smile to hold late at night. She however is still broken. She has no one to hold because her heart refuses to feel anything for anyone but him and she doesn't know why. She feels nothing at all except the pain of feeling nothing at all and she focuses on that, it's very essence destroying her and she knows it. So she just holds her breath and tries to breathe. He watches her from this place and won't make a clean break because he feels guilty and she knows this. She knows they are "friends" because he can't quite let her go. She knows they are still "friends" because he's terrified of being left alone and her heart breaks once again from the feeling of feeling nothing at all. It feels like icy claws are ripping into her chest and pulling out her soul, slowly taking away who she is and she knows. She knows that her time is nearing an end. Even though she is young, she has already given up. He watches her and feels nothing. His heart does not lurch or break in his chest. He simply observes. He watches her crumble. He knows she's about to end it, and yet, he can't bring himself to stop her. Instead he just stands by while he watches his lastest plan in acton. That is all nothing more. They are over and done and she can't take it anymore. He watches her, she watches hm. She blinked first, and now this is the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please forgive my mistakes. Thank you for reading