Status: completed lol what the hell just happened lol

Cheap Cigarettes

smoke

The bar is empty tonight, save for the few drunks that hang around every night, and myself. I come here almost every other night with a brand new pack of cigarettes and always leave empty handed.

I sip my beer and flick my ash into the tiny ashtray, thinking of nothing and everything. Someone sitting down from across me causes my head to rise up.

It's a boy. A very pale looking boy with long black hair and lip rings. We stare at each other and I see his eyes dart to my pack of smokes. I slide them across the table and he pulls one out.

"I'm Ricky." he says after lighting the cigarette.
.
"Max."

I don't kniw this boy and I didn't intend on keeping him as a friend. The silence between us is thick like our cigarette smoke. We continue staring at one another and the longer I stare the prettier Ricky becomes.

"Do you have a place nearby?" he asks.

I nod.

"You're out of cigarettes." he says.

That I am.

We leave after that and go back to my place. Did we have sex? Yes. Am I playing for the other team? No. But I did enjoy the sex and Ricky bought me another pack of cancer sticks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um. So I wrote a thing lol. I'm sorry if it's dumb as hell. bandfiction isn't my forte anymore so yeah.