Status: progress

An Epic of Time Wasted

Prettier the Last Time

The next day dad drove me to school on his Harley. All the kids watched as my dad helped me off and passed me my book bag.
"Look at all these moms checking you out dad."
He took his glasses off and sent them a smile.
"Your old man is pretty good looking."
I shook my head "conceded much dad?"
He hugged me kissed my head and put his glasses back on.
"I love you Pumpkin, so much be good okay?"
I smiled and took the helmet from my head and passed it to him.
"I love you so much more I'm going to let you think you love me more."
Then I walked off to class.
During lunch I sat on my own eating a slice of pizza just working on my homework when I heard it.
"God look at those disgusting shoes, I'm telling you her dad is that washed up wanabe rock star from avenged shitful!"
I looked up at Tiffany and sighed.
"go away before I rearrange you face."
She scoffed and kicked the pizza out of my hand. I stood up and punched her in the face the way Matt showed me when I was younger. She fell back screaming and crying her friend stepped back and yelled for the principle. A teacher stepped out of a class and ran over I panicked and ran towards the school entrance. The security guard yelled and started to chase me I didn’t know where to go.
I tripped and fell in to the grass, that’s when the tingly sensation started under my skin. I jumped up, ran in to a burger king in to the restroom, and closed my eyes. I felt lighter and lighter then I felt the cold floor under my feet.
I looked around, walked thru a door, and saw naked girls dancing and laughing, there were guys with them drinking and smoking. At least I wouldn’t stand out right, As I searched for a door an arm wrapped around my stomach.
"whoa you’re the hottest girl here where do you think your going?"
I pushed him away and started to move towards the door when his hand pulled me back in to him.
"Come on sexy it’s a party so party."
His hands moved up to my boobs, all I could think about was my dad and how I wished I was with him.
The guy pulled me away to a private room, he pushed me towards a bed and shut the door. The room was dark and smelled like cigarettes and alcohol. I don't ever remember being so afraid, I had only kissed one boy my entire life and here I was about to be raped.
Screams started to flow through my crying 'help, please stop.' I prayed that I was heard and that my dad would come through the door wrap me up in a hug and then he'd take me back home.
I tried to get up but the guy pushed me back down, I tried to turn around so that I could beg but he just flipped me over. Then I heard the voice that I dreamed of most nights.
"Hey, get off of her!"
I turned around as the weight vanished and looked straight at Matt thick eyeliner, blood shot green eyes, silver lip over his bottom lip. Matt looked away from me and down at the guy who was now on the floor where Matt was holding him by the hair. His fist went up by his face and then back down to collide with the guys face Matt let him go and he fell to the ground with a thud.
He walked over to me and looked me over before helping me on to my feet.
"You were prettier last time."
I didn’t care about those words I just wanted to be held and comforted. He wrapped an arm around me and walked out of the room and over to a couch where his jacket was. I wrapped my fingers around his shirt thinking he would just go on with the party and just leave me to fend for myself. Matt just grabbed his jacket and pulled it over my shoulders.
"I'll see you tomorrow guys."
Then he pulled me away with his body. We walked in silence all the way to a motel room with two beds.
"If you want a shower there is a towel in there."
I nodded and made my way in to the small bathroom I did however leave the door open just in case something happened.
Matt must have taken it as an invitation because as I stood under the hot water I heard the curtain pulled over and back. His hand grazed my skin at first as if he was testing the waters then his touch was a bit more confident. I couldn’t escape what had already gone on I couldn't run fast enough to leave the day behind. The tears mixed in with the water as soon as they started to fall.
Matt turned me around and pulled me in to his body, his embrace set me off and I lean in to him to cry my sorrows. He rubbed my back and listened to me sob never once asking what was wrong. I looked up trying to figure him out but it looked like he was doing the same to me. His hand slid up my back and on to my neck, his grip tightened just enough so that I could breath but enough to restrict movement. His lips landed on mine and we kissed it was probably wrong and against the rules but the more I kissed him the closer I felt to home.
Minutes passed with us just kissing every now and then Matt would move my neck around so he could kiss me more. I'm sure this was wrong but I liked it. Matt pulled away and let his hand skim my chest as it found his side.
"Turn the water off."
I did as I was told and let my eyes roam his body; it was a lot different than what I was used to seeing.
He wrapped a towel around me and then one around himself; we walked back in to the bedroom where Matt pulled on some sweats.
"I can lend you something now or later."
I raised an eyebrow "or later?"
"I want you to stay naked for me."
"What makes you think I care about what you want?"
"You like it when I take control."
I scoffed even though it was true. I dropped the towel and shrugged at him "your memories any ways." He pushed me on the bed and crawled over me.
"Matt I'm sixteen years old my dad will murder us if anything happens."
"Don't worry Emily I can handle him."
I moved up so my head could rest on the pillow and rolled my eyes.
"Could you come and be my pillow?"
Matt laid down next to me and stuck his arm under my head. I pulled his other arm over my shoulder.
"Thank you for saving me Matt."
"Shhh close your eyes you will always be safe with."
I closed my eyes and let sleep consume at least I knew I was safer with Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
So honestly I was trying to keep the future a secret but I feel like I slipped a bit to much in a previous chapter, I guess what I'm wondering is who do you think the characters are so far.