Status: Updates every Wednesday throughout the month of December.

Love Is a Selfish Thing.

Prologue

For the last time, Vic closed the little black A5 book and put it back into the space he always kept it in. He felt relieved. He kind of felt…. Happy, in a strange way.

He was happy it finally was over, he was happy that he finally got out. He was happy, he hasn’t been this happy since a long time. He felt bad that he never made Jaime feel as happy as he was now, he has been a terrible boyfriend. He could never forgive himself for that…

Vic ran downstairs, there were his parents and his little brother, Mike. “I’m going out tonight, I’ll be back later” Vic smiled and hugged his parents and his brother. Tears were forming behind his eyes but he blinked them away. This would be better, he would be happy! His parents would be sad, Mike would be sad but in the end, everyone would be happy.

Vic mother smiled brightly, glad to see her son happy again. “That’s alright Victor, just be careful”, she warned her oldest son. Vic nodded. “Will do, until later”, he smiled. Of course his parents and his brother didn’t know it’ll be much later before they get to see him again. Mike just nodded and slightly waved to his brother.

When he closed the front door, he knew he couldn’t turn back, it was now or never. With a relieved feeling, Vic started walking.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, let me know what you think?