Status: Updates every Wednesday throughout the month of December.

Love Is a Selfish Thing.

August 12th

Kellin’s head was kind of fucked up right now. Thank to Justin motherfucking Hills for that! He was stuck between the choice of switching roommates, or trying to keep up with Justin. He wondered about why he ran into Mike two times already, but never saw Vic… Did he move farther away? It all made Kellin want to smash his head through a wall. So, here he was: laying on his bed while ‘I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor’ by the British band ‘Arctic Monkeys’ filled his ears, not really helping him clear up his mind. And then, there was a knock on the door.

A slight ‘hm’ sound left his lips, hoping it was clear enough for the person on the other end of the door to understand they could come in because Kellin was most definitely not in the mood to get off the bed and open the fucking door. To his luck, the door opened. “Kellin, are you okay?” His father asked, sounding concerned about his son, “Is it a boy?”. Kellin sighed slightly, he was glad that his parents were so supportive about his sexuality but he still found it weird if they asked him those kind of questions. “Kinda” Kellin mumbled, feeling his father sit down at the feet end of his bed.

“Tell me”, his father encouraged him. Kellin sat up and sighed. “Justin’s going to the same college as I am… And he’s my roommate” Kellin mumbled. His dad smiled softly. “Isn’t that great? I mean, you guys just broke up because he moved.” His dad said happily but when he saw his son’s face, he realised that it wasn’t all that great. “I mean, it’s kind of great to see him again,” Kellin started, “but he got mad because I talked to a boy I’ve seen a few times around town”. Kellin tried to be discrete and not tell much about Mike.

Kellin’s dad sighed and rolled his eyes while he chuckled. “That’s stupid” he gave Kellin his honest opinion and Kellin couldn’t do much more than agree with his father. Of course, Kellin still had a thing for Justin but he was acting like an idiot earlier today which obviously hurted Kellin. Kellin’s dad got of the bed and walked back to the door. “You’re old and wise enough to make clever decisions, don’t let your past influence your future” and with those wise words, he closed the door to Kellin’s room. The song had now changed to ‘The Kids Aren’t Alright’ by ‘The Offspring’.

The song had always been one Kellin enjoyed listening to. Softly he was singing along while re-thinking everything on Justin when his mind slowly drifted to Vic, which made his even more confused. How could he like that boy when he had never met him? Although, it seemed like he knew Vic pretty well from the diary he had read… It was strating to give Kellin headaches so he made a quick decision, shutting off the music and crossed the hall, walking up to his sister’s room. He knocked the door before a ‘come in’ sounded from the other side. Kellin opened the door, not even greeting his sister, while asking “How to Train Your Dragon or Mean Girls?” making his sister look up confused.

Kailey was confused before she muttered: “Mean Girls, why?”. Kellin just nodded and left the room, leaving Kailey even more confused. Soon, her older brother came back with his laptop which was starting up. “Stop whatever you’re doing, we’re watching Mean Girls” Kellin said, plopping the laptop down on Kailey’s bed, trying to get comfortable onto her bed. Unlike him, Kailey had a double bed which was much, more convenient than the stupid single one he was forced to sleep in. Before Kellin could log in, Kailey shut the laptop. “Kellin, what’s wrong with you?” She asked, obviously noticing her brother wasn’t his normal self which concerned her.

A sigh escaped his lips. “Actually Kailey, I don’t really want to talk about his” He mumbled while reaching forward to open the laptop again but Kailey only shoved it further away. “No,” she said forcefully looking him in the eyes, “I want to know what is going on in the big head of pretty boy Kellin Quinn Bostwick” she said sternly, making Kellin’s mouth drop open. “You did not just insult my head!” He said, disbelief written on his face. Kailey smirked. “Well, if I had to start insulting your face, I wouldn’t be finished before tomorrow” She laughed, but being surprised quickly when Kellin hit her in the face with a pillow.

Kailey quickly also picked up a pillow and started hitting her brother with it. After a few more minutes, both of them were laying sprawled out on Kailey’s bed, laughing so hard they could breathe anymore. “So,” Kailey panted with a big smile on her face, “are you still up for Mean Girls?” She asked, making Kellin nod his head enthusiastically. And with that, Kailey opened the laptop, which luckily survived the fight, and went to Kellin’s movie map, searching through the files to actually find their all-time favourite movie: Mean Girls.

March 15th,
It’s been months since I’ve seen my song writing book anywhere and I’m starting to panic even more now. I’m hoping that it isn’t in bad hands or worse, that someone’s like “this is good, let’s go to a recordlable with these” and that a band gets popular with MY songs.
How could I ever prove them those are MY songs, not THEIRS…. Or am I just overreacting? I’m just scared….
I keep putting small pieces of lyrics in here and yes, it’s the same song. I have other lyrics written out on loose papers which I’ve put in a binder, just to keep them together. As soon as I find that book back, I’m going to put them in there.
In meanwhile, Tony, Jaime, Mike and I started playing random music in the basement of Mike and mine’s house. It doesn’t sound that bad, but it doesn’t sound perfect either. Maybe that’s because I’m a perfectionist… Anyway, the others think we should add lyrics to them but honestly, I’m too shy to show them my lyrics.
Oh, I’m hiding you somewhere because I’m leaving for Seattle tonight.
--
When I sew you up, don't let me...
Stop bleeding
Tiny stitches that you placed into my skin
Won't let me go (Oh no, oh no)
And they're ruining the mood
♠ ♠ ♠
zjf^zz^fjqz¨GJze^ Thanks for subscribing!!!!

XOXO