Status: Updates every Wednesday throughout the month of December.

Love Is a Selfish Thing.

December 3rd

It’s been a few days since Kellin had bought the CD and he absolutely fell in love with it. The instruments, the vocals, the sound, the lyrics, there wasn’t one single thing Kellin didn’t love about it. Since he didn’t know the band Kellin decided that it would be time he looked up the band on the internet and check out a bit more of their material. That’s why he found himself lying across the bed with his laptop opened in front of him and the CD still playing in the background.

Kellin was used to having internet at lighting speed back home but here it was a total different story. Right here it felt like there was a hamster running in a wheel to produce internet connection and the poor animal was getting tired. Kellin heavily rolled with his eyes as the green circle on the tab kept spinning around with only a blank white page showing up on the screen. It made him want to throw the laptop out of the window, a thought he had quite frequently. Mostly while doing schoolwork though. The loading symbol didn’t seem to make any progress at all which left Kellin even more frustrated than before. What’s wrong with this thing?

April 6th,
I’m so worthless, I’ve hurt him. Again! Don’t ask me how and why I keep doing it. I’ve hurted Jaime again and I can’t take it anymore. I broke up with him again and I’m not letting him have me back. I’m not good for him, he needs to understand that I down want to drag him down into my misery.
Jaime needs to be happy and continue his life without me, be with someone he can be proud of. Not someone like me with scars all over their body.
I am getting worse and I have a feeling that I can’t be saved anymore. I am getting worse and worse and soon my insane mind will take over my body and let me do things I am not capable of while doing conscious, it’ll all be my insane mind.
I need someone to help me but I don’t know who to turn to. I am not able to take this any longer than needed but I am also not ready to go ‘there’. I am afraid. I am so afraid and so alone but soon, very soon, I will not be alone anymore.
--
(Gather round, gather round!)
Ladies and gentlemen
Come from far come from wide
The moment you've all been waiting for
Tonight, join us as we explore the spine-chilling mystery of death
And the miracle of resurrection!


Chills ran down Kellin’s spine as he quickly shut the book and threw it behind his bed. Vic’s mind was such a dark place and sometimes Kellin couldn’t handle reading all these dark thoughts about him. It made him sick, it made him want to throw up. Vic needed help and Kellin did want to help him but how? He never met the guy before and even weirder: how would he ever explain why he came to rescue him? Kellin just tried to shake off the dark, helpless thoughts that were slowly clouding his mind. He would help Vic, one day.

The page finally loaded and to Kellin’s disappointment, the page didn’t turn up much useful things. Well, thanks Google! Kellin thought while thinking about other useful key words to help the search. Maybe if he looked up their songs? It was worth a try… The first few songs he tried, nothing came up but then there was one which did get him further than that stupid page. This one song led him to another song, one he had never heard of before. Curiosity got the best of him while he clicked the youtube link to come out on a very surprising video.

Kellin’s eyes widened at the person he saw on the screen. His breath stocked in his throat and his mouth went dry. Vic. It was Vic on the screen. It was Vic who was singing in this band and by the sound of his voice, on the CD he owned. It was Vic singing a familiar song Kellin couldn’t name but then it all hit him, it was the song in the diary. Kellin’s blood ran ever colder than before. This couldn’t be true! Or could it be? His hands were shaking while he closed his eyes, taking in the voice he heard through the small speakers of his laptop. It definitely was the song that Vic had written down in his diary, but now it was finished!

Every word Vic sung, ever word leaving his mouth let chills run down Kellin’s spine. It sounded all too familiar but on the other side it all sounded so new, actually hearing the words leave Vic mouth and hearing his actual voice sing it. Kellin was amazed by such talent. All too soon, the song ended but this left Kellin even more unsatisfied then he was before. Who the fuck was Vic Fuentes and why the fuck did he keep fucking with Kellin’s head?
♠ ♠ ♠
This does actually come up when you search for 'Pierce the veil 2007', I am not kidding you!

Also, I'm very sorry that this is short but I have the flu and this is the best that came out.

Have a nice day guys and I love you
XOXO