Status: I hope to finish this one ;)

Welcome to Skinner Falls

The Assingment

The Assignment

It’s Monday, today is my first day of my undercover assignment. I look down at the paper I received.

Subject: Suspicion with patients
Location: Skinner Falls
Agent: 2407

Dear, Agent 2407
Your assignment is to propose as a young girl name Rain. You will be staying at Skinner Falls in hope of capturing evidence of strange behavior. We know these types of places are odd in general; more of the less there has been reports and eye wittiness of abuse along the adolescent patients. Along with poor care. Remember this is just a theory and were sending you Agent 2407 to bring a closure to this case. You will be staying for about 2 weeks depending on the situation at hand. There will be minimum contact between you and the agency. Best of luck.

-Mr. Hager

Have to say this is not only my first day of an undercover assignment but it is also my first assignment of me working solo. Terrified? No. Anxious? Absolutely, but in a good way.

“We’re almost there 2407” Says agent West.
She’s my cab driver and my fake mother. Since I am 17 I needed someone to sign me in. I look out the window, seeing a brown worn out sign it reads “Welcome to Skinner Falls”.