Status: I hope to finish this one ;)

Welcome to Skinner Falls

Underground

Underground

The cement floor sends a chill up my spine. They lead me down a dark hallway, one I never seen before. It’s dark, only a light bulb hangs down every so often. You can hear drips and drops of water dripping down from the ceiling and vast number of pipes.

Seems to me the place got crappier. I was clueless to this part of the asylum. With my sense of direction, we must be on the bottom floor somewhere, with the lack of windows, and dampness. We come to a set of Heavy doors.

The staff member takes out his key card and swipes the scanner next to the steel door. The door opens with a flash of a light above. An uneasy creaky elevator is to be found. We go in close the gate, then the key card guy press the lever to our right down.

Slow and steady we go.

As I look up I could see wires and lines. This elevator appears to be the type they use in mines and caves. With in the ride down I hear shouting, but whose? We hit the bottom rather ruff. After the gate is pushed aside we exit.

Jail cells line on both sides of the cavern, three stories tall. Rusty doors are being banged back and forth as this one guy in a nearby cell yells at me. Not to long after I know whom it is. Andrew. I couldn’t hear what he is saying for the whole room is in a jabber.

“Fresh meat.”

“Oh look another one.”

“I know her, her name is rain I think.”

“Does she room with Cecilia?”

“She won’t last long.”

“I bet she’ll end up killing herself.”

“Aha look how scared she is.”

Anxiety. My chest raises and falls fast. My breathing becomes more violent. This isn’t where I belong. No matter what happened to my past. I never felt this helpless in my life.

I notice guards, two on each level. They start banging the cell doors to shut up some of the prisoners. As we continue through the cavern the voices become less audible. Wonder where they are taking me. Wherever it is, I am glad it’s away from there.

After some key swipes, and a few more dark hallways, we end up below a flight of stairs. As we climb higher and higher my body becomes weaker. Once we reach the top, guards flank the door. An exchange between the staff members and guards soon gets us in the room.

To the left is a desk shove toward the wall. To the right are a couch and a table, and in front of us is the view. Huge windows line the whole wall, with a view of the cavern we just came from. Below are some simple control panels, above the windows are camera screens constantly switching the shot.

Standing with arms behind it’s back, figures a tall slender man. Gazing out the windows, watching a fight break out between two prisoners. His face is shadow, but for some reason I know he is smiling.

“Excuse me sir, but we brought her.”

“So you have.” Says the man as he turns around.

I almost flinched at his appearance. He isn’t ugly, but long stitched together scars cover his face. With some thin blond hair, almost white reaches the bottom of his ear, but the most terrifying part is the eyes. They are black, and solid. An almost cold feel to them.

“I have been watching you.”

He shoos the staff members off. Then sits at the desk. While his back is turn I pick up a pen on the side of the desk and place it behind my back. Only him and me are in the room. He raises his hand to his head, studying me.

“What do you want?” I say to break the silence.

“Is it obvious, Rain? You are staying here for a real long time.”

He gets up and walks around the room. Stopping at one of the screens. I follow, for now is my chance. I click the pen, and get ready to stab him in the neck. I place my hand back over my head and dive forward.

Then pen drops to the floor.
“Silly girl, did you really think I haven't saw you take the pen? Haha, I place it there on purpose.”

His hand grips my wrist. I groan, fearing he might break it. He yanks me to the side, and lets go, I fall to the floor. The man kneels down at me, and whispers into my ear.

“I know more about you than you think.”

The man holds out his hand for me to take, I spit at it. If he thinks we are friends now, he is way wrong. Wiping his hand on his shirt he chuckles.

“How rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Sin. Ironic I know.”

“Why would you do this to innocent teenagers?”

“Because, teenagers have the most potential. If you take a normal teen, they are ruthless, young, and full of creativity over anything. But if you take a mentally fucked up teen, you get Anger, killers, blood thirsty, savages.”

“Your sick.”

“Thank you, I try.”

“It’s ridiculous how you could have gone this long without getting notice.”

“I thought you were smart. By now you should have known that none of it is real.”

“Then what about the commons, and dorms and-“

“Decoy.”

How dumb was I to believe that something so ordinary could be so fake. All the staff members, Amy, even Lucy had some hint to what this place really is. Like a fool I fell for it. Sin speaks once more before I am taken back.

“Yup that’s right, there is a whole other asylum underneath. Welcome to the real Skinner Falls”