Status: I hope to finish this one ;)

Welcome to Skinner Falls

The Hole in the Wall

The Hole in the Wall

“Oh hell no!”

“Please Macy, Cecilia is one of my closest friends.”

“So you are going to go behind your groups back to save a friend of yours, who might be dead, by believing a guy who is not sane. Yeah cause that makes perfect sense.”
“Macy! We are all Insane, and fucked up!” I say raising my voice, yet no one took notice. Max smiles at my reaction.”

“Ugh, I don’t know, I don’t trust Andrew that well.”

“ And if we are really a group we are suppose to help each other and have trust in each other.” I point out.

“Alright I will, but only until you rescue your little friend, then after that, no-uh, Andrew and I will official be over.”

I embrace Macy into a tight hug; she flinches, not used to the affection. It also hurts my bruised arms, but at the moment it doesn't bother me all that much anymore. Pulling away I say thanks and go off to tell Andrew so I could get this over with as soon as possible.

“Did she say yes?” is the first thing that comes out of his mouth.

“ Yeah, she did.”

“You better not be lying.”

“You have my word.” Promising him.

Instead of standing underneath the stairs, we sit. Andrew rests his back against a skinny over rusted pole. Urging him to hurry up with the talk, for our hour is almost up. He leans forward, loud whispering.

“I over heard the guards talking about some girl arrive last night. At my cell is on the first floor, so when everyone was sleeping, I saw them sneak her through the doors in the middle of the night.”

After he finishes I reanalyze what has just been said. A common habit of my that I had when I used to be with the agency. When Andrew told the story he didn't flinch, twitch, or do any crazy stuff with his eyes. Even though that’s a bad lead to go off of, he must be telling the truth. Either that, or he is a real good liar.

Just to make sure before my joy overwhelms me I ask a few simple questions to make sure we are talking about the same girl. Common things. Like what color of hair, tall, short, other minor details.

He answers them all correctly.

“So where is she exactly?”

“I am not going to answer any more until I get my share of the deal.”

Of course another greedy bastard who actually only cares about himself. I get why they categorize him as a prick. I couldn't believe I haven’t noticed his personality earlier during group therapy. In my own defense, I guess I really didn't have time for such minorities. Maybe I should of listen to Macy.

The six whistles blow.

Signaling the end of break. This time I remember to get in my right line. The same goddamn guard from yesterday’s fit comes toward me and smirks, along with a low chuckle.

Once I am back to my own cell, my stomach rumbles. God I am starving. I haven’t eaten anything for the past day and a half. Clutching my stomach I rest against one of my graffiti’s cell wall.

About to close my eyes to rest them for a few seconds when I hear a high girl’s scream. It sounded muffled. If it came from with in the cavern it would have echoed due to the tall ceiling.

The doors open leading into the hallway. A ragged fat lady comes out pushing a cart full of food! Excitement is all over my face, that was until she gave me my portion thrown threw the cracks of my cell door, feeding me like some kind of wild animal.

What is this? I crawl over to the substance on my floor. Touching the outer core, I notice its some type of stale bread roll. Picking off the pieces of black fuzz here and there, I rip it into chucks and shove them into my mouth. If someone doesn't murder me here, this food sure will.

After the food giver lady leaves the guards take position on their usual spots. Very uneventful, I see why being alone can cause sorrow. Only the occasion hit on the cell bars, and the common coughing, singles any noise.

“Phst!” Says a voice coming close by me.

After I ignore the voice the first time, for I thought it was meant for someone else, it comes back again a little louder. Getting up off the ground to get the numbness out of my legs, I try to listen for where the voice is coming from.

“You with the blue hair, Yes you!”

I see it. A tiny hole in the side of one of my walls. Without second-guessing I walk over and glance into the man made hole. An eyeball stared back. Freaking out like a spazz, I jump backwards.

“Hehe, did I scare you?” comes the hush voice.

A guard is walking pass us. I pretend to be interested at the floor, as he strolls over to the opposite side of the floor. Trying to be a little more careful I go back to the hole in the wall.

“Maybe a little.”

“I tend to do that”

I nod my head, not sure how to respond to that. The mystery person notice I don’t say anything back and speaks again through the wall.

“GURI?”

“No, sorry my name is Rain.”

“You know GURI?’

“What do you mean?”

“G.U.R.I.” The person spells out.

The second guard on the floor passes by us, swinging a pair of keys around his fingers. Once again just like the first he passes by, and the unknown speaker continues with their short lecture.

“It stands for Group, You, Are, In.” The person says this as if its common knowledge that everyone knows.

“I’m with ‘The Freaks’, and you?” I question.

“’Shady’, Hey, I overheard you and the ‘Paranoid Prick’ talking. What if I say I know where your friend is?”

“No thank you I am already getting help.”

“What if I say we can save her by tonight?”

This sure got my attention. Andrew seems a little off to begin with. Why not trust a ‘Shady?’ They are suppose to be edgy people, but if it doesn't involve any deals I’m all up for it.”

“I say that sounds crazy enough for me.”