Status: I hope to finish this one ;)

Welcome to Skinner Falls

Search

Search

40 min is all the time we have to rescue my red head friend from who knows what, before our hour break is over. I look at Sketch across the room. Then to the steel door I was taken to when I first arrive here that leaves to Sin’s domain and the rest of Skinner Falls.

He nods.

Then he points to his mangle arm shaking his head. Meaning he will not be joining me in the rest of my quest. Now I am worried, I don’t know where to go to find her. I told the rest of ‘The Freaks’ to not hold up for me when the whistle will be called.

Max looks confused but didn’t ask any questions and Macy shook her head respond. Slowly I inch toward the door without looking too noticeable. The guards are going to see me, I just have a feeling. Right now I need another distraction.

As if right on queue, I feel heads of those around me turn around in the other direction, away from the door I am so close at. Without hesitation to see what was going on I grab the key card from my boot, clutching it in my hand. Hearing gasp around me, I am afraid to look behind and lose these few precious moments, instead I slide the card through and dart inside.

It worked! Oh my god it worked! I couldn’t help but smile. Then through the steel door I just came from I hear a piercing scream. Then another. What the hell is going on? So tempted to go back and look, but no I can’t not now.

The hall is dark like I remembered. I walk casually down the hall to find some kind of clue. Ahead I hear fast footsteps coming toward me. Have they already found me? I wonder. Quickly I flatten myself around the corner of another hallway. Guards only seconds later pass, guns in hand, heading for the Cavern.

Instead of continuing on my regular route, I decide to take this new hallway. This one has a few lights flickering above. Along the hallway I start checking the doors. Just about all of them are locked. Using my keycard I could get into a few of them, while others required a different key of some sort.

The first door I open carefully. Inside the lights were all on, and it is very bright in here. Bunk beds are in a line. Someone is snoring. I go through the maze of clean and tidy beds, until I reach the one who is snoring. A guard.

The guard has his hat pull down over his eyes and arms crossed over his belly. The black steel shines bright in the light. Resting a top of the man. He is the only one in here. Come on; take it, my gut tells me. Don’t do it, you might wake him, says my brain. Acting on instinct from what I am used to.
My hand gently grabs the cold mental. Slowly I raise the gun. Before I could go any further, he grabs my wrist. I freeze. The guard’s hand moves toward the gun getting a better hold of it. I move my hand down towards his chest. Then let go. The still sleeping man takes the gun and cuddles with it.

Whoa, that was a close one, but I still want that gun. My eyes skim over the room. Without any luck I leave the room. Out into the hall once again. Very faintly I hear a banging noise. I follow the noise, after all this is my only lead. It could just as well be the old pipes in here; yet it could be Cecilia.

The sound leads me to a regular door. I swipe the key card, and sigh with relief as it worked. Opening the door I step half way inside. No voices are to be detected. I step the rest of the way in and close the door.

“Say you are sorry.” Says a voice.

The room is well lit. Cement walls. There is a table further ahead through another doorway, but the wall separating the two rooms is clear. A young man is on the table gagged, while a nutty guy dress in a bloody lab coat holds a hammer.

“What’s that? I can’t hear you.” Says the one holding the hammer.

I watch as he takes a nail from his workbench and lines it up to the boy’s wrist. The professor shoves the rusty nail as far as he can into the skin until it doesn’t need to be held up by his own hand.

“ Are you going to behave?”

“What’s that? No, I didn’t think so, see if a bad boy gets in trouble, he needs to be punish, agree?” he says as he admires the hammer in his hand.

Then he walks over to the nail and begins hammering the nail into the flesh of the boy. The boy tries to move and squirm but can’t due to all the other nails in his limbs holding him to the table.

Faster and faster the man hammers until the nail goes all the way through. The boy’s cries are muffled, and I watch as the blood from the wound slowly runs off of the table and onto the floor.

“Ah stop being like that, you’re a man, take it like one.”

He grabs another nail. Pushing the boy’s long hair back he lines this one up in the middle of his forehead. You could just feel the boy’s panic rise. The man chuckles at the boy trying to free him self.

“What’s the matter? Are you afraid?”

“You should know by now you are going to die anyways, the lost of blood and infection, what makes this any different? Hmm?”

I watch as the nail slowly gets dug in his head by hand. Pleased with himself as the prisoner settles down giving up the will to fight. Study the hammer with one hand and the nail with the other he whispers loudly to the boy.

“Don’t worry, this is only going to hurt a lot.” He laughs.

I burst from the door right as the hammer ends his life. I need to get out of here. Shit he probably heard me leaving. Shaken up I run to a random door and open it. Not caring what is inside, just wanting to get away from the mad professor.

After slamming the door shut I slide down to the ground to catch my breath. This room is quite small and bare only a mental device of a twisted chair sits in the middle, raised up by a few stone steps. The one light source is a bulb hanging over the chair. That’s when I realize someone is sitting in the chair strapped down and pass out.

Getting a closer look by the small light source. The victim is a girl. She is very pale but it is hard to tell with all the blood stained on her, I pull the girls matted hair, and head back. I gasp.