Late Goodbye

"I'm not here to say you're doing it wrong; I'm here to say I can do it better."

It was very easy to find information on her, you just had to type "Jill Miller" in the search engine, and you had everything lying in front of your eyes. She was a former guitarist in a band Black Sapphire, she was young, willing and full of ambition. The type of a girl who didn't make wishes by throwing coins in wells, she didn't dream for something to happen, she made it happen. That was until...

Until she got in an accident. Jill Miller was no more. She was just this weak blink of what Jill Miller used to be. She was a girl who had it all and she lost it in a blink of a second.

"I don't need alcohol to feel happy, that's what drugs are for. I need alcohol to keep forgetting what I had, what I lost and what I'll never have again."

Even tho Jill's deeply in her depression and will of exploring bottom of every bottle, she becomes a record producer, a record producer who despises rock music to any limits. What happens when she's forced to produce none other than Avenged Sevenfold?

Disclaimer I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or anyone involved with Avenged Sevenfold, tho I own every OC in the borders of this story, so please, don't ever "borrow" them.