For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie With You?

This could be a Frerard or any other pairing in the world as it's from YOUR view-point, i haven't indicated that Gee is either straight, Bi or Gay- I leave that entirely up to you!!

Set in the second person (you), in horrible circumstances you meet this wide-eyed, charcoal haired boy, you deny your feelings for him at first, frightened by how fast you're falling for him but in the end events make you realise what you always feared- you've fallen too far into the unfathomable depths of miserable love.

Will you confess to him something that threatens to destroy your friendship, even though you keep seeing him with another person? Is he even capable of love...Are you?

Read on ;]


[I enjoy constructive criticism and any feedback so please urge me to continue writing this. It was my first ever story on mibba but still something i enjoyed to write.]
  1. The boy amidst the gloom
    Your story begins, caught in a storm you meet a boy with charcoal hair- is he your savoir?
  2. Bruises and bubbles
    This is quite short but leads onto the next chapter(which shall be longer), i'll post the third chapter very soon. Let me know your thoughts please!
  3. Gigs and giggles
    Finally things get moving!
  4. Old friends and Oreos
    Just read it ;]
  5. Blondes and best friends
    A short chapter i'm afraid
  6. Brothers and the BluePit
    You recieve and invitation you shouldn't refuse
  7. A kiss in the shadows, a shove in the darkness
    This is slightly longer :)
  8. Grateful "goodbyes"
    Your long awaited confrontation begins...
  9. We say 'good bye' for the hundreth time
    Slightly longer- one of the last chapters!
  10. You Could Be The One I'll Always Love
    This is the end :)
  11. THE END: PLEASE READ
    IMPORTANT