For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie With You?

THE END: PLEASE READ

A/N: PLEASE READ THIS:

Hi there, that was the last chapter for the story so far. I intended for this story to go a lot better than it did and looking back now on the chapters i apologise as the writing could be alot better.

I also want to apologise for losing this story, given the success and excitement around my other story which is still running i kind of lost interest in this one, especially given the extremely poor run of comments it was recieving.

I want to thank every single person who commented and made me smile, you are the only reason i finally posted the last chapter as i saw no real point in doing so and i wouldn't ihave f the recent pushing didn't occur.

I have decided to end the story here because of the poor reception it's recieved, there may only be under 8 subscribers but there has been many more readers and yet only 23 lovely people have decided to take time to comment or ask me to continue.

I also can't give this story my complete attention because of the success of my other story and the fact that there are 85 subscribers and over 300 commentors on that one so i'm a little too apathetic about this one at the moment.

I may re-write the entire story after my current one ends as i know i can make it better, i may pick it up and continue it or delete it altogether, currently i have no idea what the future holds for this. But if you'd like to know then subscribe or comment and i'll let you know as soon as i decide.

Once again a sincere thank you to everyone who commented and followed the story and to those who lurked and didn't comment- well this is what happens.

Check out 'I'm Trying To Let You Know How Much You Mean, As Days Fade' which is my other story and i offer you once again my gratitude and apologies for the events.

Carly
Xxxx