Status: I hope you guys like it, I'm a big fan of Twilight and always will be, and this is a different kind of story, with all the same characters. But I mostly own Eva nothing else.

Two Different Worlds

Meets Eva Cullen

Her real name is not none, because her parents dump her in the woods. But nobody know which is which. So Esme and Carlisle took her as their own child, when they found her during their hunting trip. Although she was human, there was a law about having a human child know about the existence of a vampire. Aro suggested to Carlisle that she finds out when she turns 17, and that she must change at a mature age, since she was just young baby. She is now 15 year old girl, and just found out about the news of her family and that theirs vampires. She soon finds out that Jacob her best friend is a werewolf and has imprinted on her.

❓❕❔❗

Sorry it's short but I just want you guys to know who Eva is, and other stuff that maybe important, and yes this story involves corporal, if you guys don't like or improve then don't read. No I haven't grown up like this, but I always write stories involve spanking because some people say I write better this way for some reason, and I agree with them. I first started writing in 2011 like this on .com that why most of punishment maybe a bit harsh, but I hope you guys like, and in case any of you don't know what it means, here it is.

Corporal punishment is a form of physical punishment that involves the deliberate infliction of pain as retribution for an offence, or for the purpose of disciplining or reforming a wrongdoer, or to deter attitudes or behavior deemed unacceptable. The term usually refers to methodically striking the offender with the open hand or with an implement, whether in judicial, domestic, or educational settings.
  1. ♣ Vampire vs. Werewolf ♣
    Eva finds out from her family that their vampire from overhearing a conversation she wasn't suppose to hear. She runs off without anyone knowing. She come across La Push and tries to confront Jacob but ends up face Sam and the others and finds out he
  2. Family Trouble
    Eva finds out Jacob a werewolf. Edward cross the border to get his sister and now Eva is in trouble with her family. Lets see what happens next.