Skeletons

Grace, Isabella, and Jonathan Abiel all grew up in a religious household; don't get me wrong, serving God and religion do not always go hand in hand, and this family was far from one dedicated to trying to live a life without sin. Jonathan died at the ripe age of 16; murdered. Isabella fled the household at 22, moving half way around the world with no intention of ever returning. Grace was left holding what was left of her broken life, and at 13 she was stuck in the world on her own.
At 19 Grace moved out of her parent's house and in with her best friend Alex who was 22 at the time. Isabella, at 28, had settled herself down in North Shore, New Zealand with her husband of 3 years, Emmanuel.
At 22, Grace is engaged to Alex, who tracked down Isabella and enticed her to come to Sheffield, England where Alex and Grace were making a life together.

Abiel; names definition: God is my father.
Alex; names definition: Man's defender, warrior.
Emmanuel; names definition: God with us.
Grace; names definition: Gods favour.
Isabella; names definition: Devoted to God.
Jonathan; names definition: Given of God.

"Ha! I got some skeletons in my closet and I don't know if no one knows this so before you throw me inside my coffin and close it I'mma expose it." - Eminem (Cleanin' Out My Closet).