Status: active

Damaged Goods

I’ll Move On And Forget You

***Vic's P.O.V.***

“Stop!” I shrieked, as Dylan pulled harder at my hair. “You’re hurting me!”

After those words left my lips I felt myself being released and I fell to the floor. I grabbed my aching head and looked up at Dylan, ready to see his angry eyes piercing through me, but that’s not what I saw.

His mouth was slightly open and his eyes began to glaze over with tears. Regret flooded his eyes and he continued to blink rapidly to stop the tears from coming.

“I'm sorry." He said softly.

He bent down and reached forward, trying to help me up. I shooed his hands away. There was no way I was letting him near me.

“Let me help you.” He said quietly.

“Right now, it looks like you’re the one who needs help. You have fucking mental issues.” I huffed, standing up and clutching the side of my head.

I was surprised that he didn’t pull out my hair.

“Baby I’m sorry. Come here.” He said, trying to give me a hug.

"Don't touch me." I warned.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just get so jealous, I d-"

"You should leave." I said sternly.

"Can we please just talk about this?" He asked, tears in his eyes.

"No. You need to stay away from me for a while." I said, trying not to let my voice shake.

"Vic I don't want this to cause tension between us."

"If you don't leave now, there will be no us. I will cut off any communication I have with you, I'll change my number and I'll move." I threatened.

He swallowed what I guessed to be a lump in his throat and nodded before making his way to the door and opening it.

"I love you." He tried.

"Yeah, whatever." I replied, closing the door in his face.

-

I knew Dylan, he wasn't gonna be able to stay away for a couple days. He'd continue to show up at the house until I wasn't upset anymore, so I decided that I'd stay with Alan and Austin for a couple of days. I called ahead to make sure that it was okay. I knew Kellin was going to be there, but I figured that I'd rather deal with a little awkwardness than have to deal with Dylan.

"So you're leaving?" Mae asked for the third time.

"Only for like 2 days." I sighed, continuing to pack myself a small bag.

I felt a little bad for leaving her at the house, but I needed to get away from all of this. And she had Mike to keep her company, they got along very well.

"Okay." She said, pouting the slightest bit.

After I’d gotten everything together I decided to lay on the couch with Mae and watch Netflix. We’d only got about 30 minutes into the show and I heard the doorbell ring.

“That’s Alan. I better go.”

After saying a quick goodbye to Mae, I made it to Alan’s car, but not before getting attacked by him in a giant hug.

“Oh my Gosh. I’m so excited that you’re staying with us for a couple weeks!” He exclaimed, backing out of my driveway.

“I’m only staying for couple days.” I corrected, chuckling a little at his enthusiasm.

“I think you should stay for a while. We need to catch up. And you and Kellin need to as well.” He said happily.

“We’ve done enough of that.” I mumbled.

“Vic, I know you don’t wanna hear it, but you and Kellin are meant for each other. You can’t change fate.”

“It’s not fate, if it were fate then we would have never broken up in the first place.” I reasoned.

“Austin and I have broken up before.” He countered.

“You guys are different.” I mumbled.

“How so?”

“Even though you guys have been through some tough shit, you and Austin both know that you guys are meant for each other. You are confident in your relationship and there is a trust between you two that is unbreakable. When Kellin and I are in a relationship we have major trust issues, one because he cheated on me and two because he lied to me multiple times. And he always accuses me of cheating on him because he’s paranoid that I’m trying to get back at him for cheating on me, when in reality I’m just trying to be happy with him. That’s all I’ve wanted.” I said.

“He wants that too, trust me. He blames himself for everything that’s happened between you two. He hates himself because he knows that it’s all his fault. He sabotaged himself.”

“Well it wasn’t all his fault. I should have noticed that getting close to Mae would hurt my relationship. ” I said softly, feeling a little bad for the guy.

“So tell me the truth, did you really have anything at all going on with her?” Alan questioned.

“No I didn’t. We were close friends as far as I knew, but now that I think about it, she did flirt with me a little bit. I rejected her every time she made a move on me. I didn’t want anyone except Kellin. But after he left I did develop a little crush on Mae. She’s obviously pretty and an amazing girl.”

“Wait, I thought you were gay.” Alan questioned.

“I know, me too. Maybe I’m bi.” I shrugged.

“Okay, Mae is a sweet girl, but do you honestly believe that you could have something meaningful with her?”

“I don’t know. When I’m with anyone else, either Dylan or Mae, I’m always thinking about Kellin. I don’t know what it is. I can’t get his stupid, cute face out of my head.”

“Sounds like love to me.” Alan giggled.

“I don’t know about that.” I sighed. “It just scares me, you know? The attachment I have to him is unreal and after he kissed me at the hospital, I-”

“HE KISSED YOU?” Alan gasped loudly.

“Yeah. He didn’t tell you?”

“No. What did you do?”

“I told him to stop.”

“WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!”

“Because I’m over him.” I said, folding my arms over my chest tightly.

“Vic you don’t have to lie about it. Everyone knows you’re not.” Alan giggled.

I sighed and suddenly became aware of my surroundings, we were sitting in the parking lot to their apartment building. We both got out of the car, Alan locked it and we began to walk in and take the elevator to their floor. Once we made it to the door, Alan unlocked it. He turned to me and took a deep breath.

“Just to let you know, Kellin doesn’t know that you’re staying with us so he may be a little surprised to see you.”

Oh God. Hopefully there’s no drama between Kellin and I this time.

**Read A/N**
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: Neck Deep: A Part of Me

sorry this took longer than intended. school started again and it's been shitty so yeah.

***If there's anything you guys would like to add to the story, feel free to message me on here or on tumblr (http://jordandreyer.co.vu/ask ) and if I like the idea I'll work it in. I want some of your input!

thanks for commenting: Kellicxo, sapphyreblood, WhenWeDie , Madisonleeigh and LitteMissCharms.

The amount of comments I got this time made me very very happy, so thank you to everyone who took out the time to comment. I love you, <3