Status: active

Damaged Goods

We've Got No Chance Of Recovery

***Vic's P.O.V.***

I left Austin and Alan's place with Mae the same night she came over. It's been a week since I've seen them, but I've been texting them a bit. Kellin, on the other hand, has not bothered to text me back whatsoever. The day I left, he didn't even come out of his room to say bye to me even after we kissed. I wonder what I did wrong.

My birthday passed a couple of days ago, and it actually pretty great. I didn’t make a big deal about it, it was just Mike, Mae and I having dinner and them giving me a few presents. I got a bunch of birthday texts and phonecalls, even one from my parents, which was not expected at all, but I got nothing from Kellin. I was hurt to be honest.

Mike and Mae were happy to have me home. Mae was extremely happy though. She was being very touchy and all over me. I didn't really mind it, but after having Kellin’s lips on mine the other day, her kisses just didn’t seem to measure up. I know I was an asshole for thinking that way, but it was true. I missed him.

“Are you getting ready for work?” Mae asked, standing in my doorway carrying a mug of coffee and a plate with breakfast on it.

“Yup.” I smiled half-heartedly, throwing on a black, V-neck shirt.

“You work too much.” She pouted.

“Yeah, but I have to pay bills around here. This is a nice house, but it’s not free. We’re just lucky that Mike and I both have jobs, so we can afford it.”

“I offered a million times to help.”

“I know, but I don’t want you to use your money on me. You worked hard for that money.”

“Vic, modeling isn’t hard, it’s literally just people taking pictures of me.” She rolled her eyes.

“You cannot help me pay the bills.” I said, frowning at her.

“Whatever. Anyways, I made you breakfast.” She said, setting it on the nightstand next to my bed.

“Thank you.” I said, giving her a cheesy smile.

She walked over to me and gave me a tight hug.

“When you get back can we have a movie night and order pizza?” She said, looking at me with a pout on her lips.

“Yeah, sure.”

She leaned in and quickly pecked me on the lips. She pulled back with a smile, and I returned it. I went over to my bedside so I could start eating breakfast. She made me cinnamon rolls, eggs and bacon.

“This is so good.” I said, with a full mouth.

“Thank you.” She smiled. “My mom used to make it for me all the time.”

After about half an hour, I was ready but I went to the kitchen to pour myself another cup of coffee.

“So, have you talked to Kellin recently?” Mae asked, sitting on the kitchen counter.

“No, I think he’s ignoring me.” I said, taking a sip from my mug. “Maybe I did something wrong.”

“You probably didn’t. You know how off and on he is with you. One minute he says he loves you, and the next, he’s ignoring you.” She said, rolling her eyes.

I shook my head, trying to make sense of it all.

“He wouldn’t do that. He told me he wants to get back together.”

“Are you seriously considering it?” She asked in disbelief.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my half-empty mug.

“I was sorta thinking about it I guess. I dunno.”

“I honestly don’t think you should take him back after everything he’s done to you.” She countered.

“I know, but he said he’s changed.” I mumbled.

“And you believe him?”

“I don’t even know.” I sighed. “I’m just really confused. I know I still love him but-”

“Wait, you still love him?” She questioned, looking at me like I was the dumbest person in the world.

“Yeah...” I said slowly.

“Wow.” She said under her breath.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing. It’s just that everything that happened between you two, and all the things he’s said and done to you, do you really still love him? All I know, if that you shouldn’t let him back in, you know he has a lot of power over you. He knows he has it too, and he can destroy you, he’s done it once, don’t think he won’t do it again.” She warned.

I furrowed my brow in thought.

“You’re right.” I concluded. I looked over at the time and jumped. “I have to go.” I rushed, leaning in and giving her a hug. “We’ll have movie night when I get back. I promise.”
_

I had been at work for six hours and I had two left. I was dead tired and I just couldn’t wait till I got off so I could go home, shower and watch movies with Mae. My phone started to vibrate in my pocket, I stood up from the motorcycle I was working on and got it, it was Alan.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Vic. Can you get over here please?” He asked urgently.

“Why? What happened?” I asked immediately, fear running through my body.

“It’s Kellin. Can you just get here please.”

“I’m on my way.” I said quickly, before dropping everything and leaving the place.

I sped to their apartment complex so fast, I was surprised that I didn’t get pulled over. I needed to know what was wrong with Kellin. If it’s nothing that bad, and Alan was just being dramatic as usual, I was going to be very upset. Once at the apartment complex, I quickly made it to the elevator and up to their place. They opened the door for me after one knock.

“What’s wrong? Where is he?” I panted, out of breath.

“He won’t let us in his room. He’s been in there for a while and he won’t answer us. Earlier today, Austin caught him purging and he got really upset when we said something about it, and he stormed to his room. I’m scared that he’s hurt himself.” Alan said nervously.

I walked past both of them and made my way to Kellin’s door, it was silent. I didn't hear anything.

“Kellin.” I said loudly. No answer. “Kells, I need you to open the door, I’m scared.” Still nothing. I began to beat on the door heavily with my fists. “ Kellin, open this door or I’m breaking it down.” I demanded. I still got nothing.

I stepped back from the door and used my foot to kick it in really hard, it’s something Mike taught me to do, we used to break into places all the time. The door opened immediately and I rushed in. Kellin was laying across his bed, face up with a pill bottle laying next to him. His eyes were slightly open and so was his mouth.

“Kells.” I said, choking on a sob.

I ran over to his bed and looked down at him. He was sweating profusely, his body was overheating. I looked at his eyes and they were moving ever so slightly, he was still alive, but barely. I took my hand and ran it over his forehead, to wipe away some of the sweat, not that it helped. I picked him up the best I could and took him towards the doorway. I saw Alan and Austin standing there looking horrified. I carried him in my arms down the hallway until I found a bathroom. I took him to the bathtub and laid him in there. I turned on the shower and let the cold water run on him to shock him out of the state he was in. I was standing over the bathtub, I looked down at him and he wasn’t moving. Nothing was happening.

“Dammit.” I sobbed.

I climbed in the tub, with my shoes and all my clothes on and leaned over him.

“You better not fucking die Kellin!” I yelled, gripping his clothes tightly. “Baby please don’t die, please.” I sobbed harder, kissing his face and shaking him to try to get him to wake up. “I love you.” I said pressing my lips to his with a little too much force. “You better not die on me.” I screamed in his face, as if he could hear me.

I pushed him so that was sitting in an upright position. It was hard because I was trying to hold him up and my hands were shaking tremendously. I supported his head with one hand and used the other to shove my fingers down his throat. The first time nothing happened, but I tried it again and he began to throw up. I watched as he threw up all the contents of his stomach, which were just pills and water. After he was done, he let his limp body lay back against the edge of the tub.

“Kells.” I said quietly, afraid that he wouldn’t answer.

He made a groaning noise and his eyes slipped closed. After a few minutes of him sitting there, and me continuously checking his pulse to see if he was still alive, he began to come back to his senses. He looked at me through his barely-open eyes and began to cry. I carefully helped lift him from the bathtub. I had Alan and Austin go to the living room when I assured them that we were alright. I stripped him of all his clothes and cleaned out he bathtub before drawing him another bath, we did this in silence. I bathed him carefully, it seemed as if he was still a little out of it. All he was doing was crying, not hysterically, but worse, quietly. I wrapped him in a towel and led him down the hall and to his room. Once I put him in some boxers and my sweatshirt, I laid him in bed, he fell asleep quickly. I stripped myself of the wet, vomit-stained clothes and put on some of Kellin’s sweats and a T shirt.

I walked out to the living room to see Alan and Austin on the couch looking rather frazzled. I sat on the couch across from them and sighed.

“He needs to go back to the asylum.” I stated.

They both nodded in agreement.

After talking with them for about thirty minutes, we decided that next week, we’d call the asylum, tell them that we have Kellin, and that we’re bringing him back. I can’t imagine what his reaction will be once we tell him.

I decided that I’d spend the night so I could keep an eye on him, I slid into bed and pulled him closer to me.

“Vic.” Kellin’s voice croaked.

I was surprised he wasn't sleep.

“Yes?”

“Do you think I’m crazy?”

“No.” I answered.

“I was just trying to be beautiful like her.” He whispered.

“What?” I pondered.

“I wanted to be beautiful like Mae. I can see why you like her... She’s stunning.” He said quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: hospital beds: cold war kids

so what do ya think? c:

thanks for commenting: LittleMissCharms, HitchingToNeverland, MayteAriannaa, Kellicxo, Bringmethe_kellic_, sapphyreblood and Madisonleeigh. <--- thank you. the amount of comments I got this time was amazing, can we do this again plz.

Sorry that it took long for me to update, but I am in school and I am on a dance team so I have a lot to do and I'm busy, but I promise the next one will come sooner than this one did. c: