Status: active

Damaged Goods

You Were Too Afraid To Speak

***Kellin's P.O.V.***

They thought I was crazy. That's why they're trying to send me back. They think I've lost it. I'll be damned if they send me back to that hellhole. When I have a little bit of trouble the first thing they do is get scared and try to ship me away. I didn't expect this from them, especially Vic, but it only goes to show how you can't trust a person. All I knew is that I wasn't going anywhere near that asylum.

***Vic's P.O.V.***

After breakfast, Kellin and I hadn't talked about him going back to the asylum at all. It was as if I'd never said anything.

"Are you gonna stay a couple hours with me?" Kellin asked as we laid on the couch in the living room.

"Yeah. I was thinking that'd you could actually spend a couple days at my house before you go to the a-"

"Yeah that's fine." He said, cutting me off.

"... Okay." I said, cutting him off.

He was acting extremely weird. I expected him to be a little thrown off about him going back to the asylum, but this was really different from what I expected.
_

After a few hours, we got some of Kellin's stuff and headed to my house. When we walked in, it was completely quiet, which was very unusual. I knew Mike was at work, but where was Mae? I directed Kellin to my room, since Mae was using the guest bedroom, and we unpacked his stuff and I left him in there to go see what Mae was up to.

I walked over to her bedroom door and I heard moaning coming from behind it. What the fuck? Without thinking, I opened the door.

"Mae?"

A girls head popped up from under the covers, and it definitely wasn't her. This girl had long red hair, green eyes, and freckles.

"Hello.. Um who are you?" I asked, really fucking confused.

It was then that I saw Mae sit up in bed and look at me.

"Oh hey." She said unenthusiastically.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked awkwardly.

"Um no. We were just finishing up. Just let us get dressed really quick."

"Okay." I said as I turned and walked from the room.

I went to the kitchen and made myself some coffee, trying to get rid of the memory of the moaning I heard back there. I heard Mae walking the girl to the door.

"Are you gonna call me later?" The redhead asked.

"Yeah babe." Mae replied.

I heard what sounded like a kiss, and then the door opened, then closed. I heard Mae walking towards the kitchen and I felt nervous for some reason. Seeing her with that girl made me feel a little jealous.

"Sup?" She said, casually strolling into the kitchen.

"Nothing. I wanted to hang out but it seems as if you were a little busy."

"Yeah. After you stood me up last night, I went out and found a cute girl to have some fun with." She said bitterly.

I totally forgot about the movie night we were supposed to have.

"I'm so sorry. I just got so caught up with Kellin that I t-"

"Kellin. Of course. I should have known that's who you'd ditch me for." She said, rolling her eyes. "It's always him, even after everything I've done for you and how long I've been here for you, it's always him."

"You don't understand-"

"I do though. I'm just a fucking toy to you, just something to keep you occupied until you get back with him." She spat. " He's pathetic, you can do so much better than him but you continue to let him hold you back."

I was furious at this point, how dare she talk about him like that. I took a breath to keep myself calm.

"Mae, last night, Kellin tried to commit suicide."

Her mouth opened as if she was going to say something, but before she could, Kellin walked in.

"Oh great. You brought him home." She mumbled under her breath, luckily Kellin didn't hear her.

"Do you have any bottled water?" Kellin squeaked.

"Yeah. There's some in the fridge. I'm gonna go put on some sweats, then I'm gonna come down and make all of us some lunch, okay?" I said.

He nodded before walking over to the fridge.
_

***Kellin's P.O.V.***

I went to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water. I was going to leave the room before I was stopped by Mae.

"So I see you didn't take my advice."

"What?"

"About the eating. You're even bigger than the last time I saw you." She smirked.

How was that possible? I've barely eaten anything. And if I did, I made myself throw up after. I looked down at myself and quickly ran my fingers over my stomach. I did look a little pudgy.

"You must not want Vic back that bad. I mean, if you did, you'd probably be trying to get in shape." She laughed. "But at least you have inner beauty right?"

"Shut u-up." I stuttered.

"Vic told me about how you tried to kill yourself last night." She laughed.

"He did?" I asked.

"Yup. Here's a tip. If you really want to die, stop cutting or taking pills. You need to jump in front of a train. That would do the trick."

I looked at her with disbelief. How could someone be so cruel.

"That's if you really want to die. Kellin, do you really want to die? Or are you doing all of this for attention from Vic?" She asked.

"N-No I'm not."

"Yes you are. You're pathetic." She laughed.

Without thinking, I raised my arm and threw the bottle of water that was in my hand straight at her head.

"You fucking bitch." She said, rushing over to where I was standing.

She pushed me to the ground and got on top of me, hitting me with her fists while I tried to protect my face with my arms.

"Get the fuck off of me." I screamed.

I pushed her off me and she landed on the tile with a thud. It sounded like she hit her head.

"What the fuck?" She cried holding the back of her head in pain.

I heard Vic run down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"What's going on?" He said as he got to the doorway. Before I could say anything, he was at Mae's side. "What's wrong? What happened?" He asked in a worried, yet loving tone. The same tone he used with me.

"He attacked me." She cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: La Dispute: Andria

I hope you guys like this chapter because I wrote it all off my phone because my internet is jacked up right now so sorry for the wait and sorry if it has a lot of spelling mistakes.

Thanks for commenting: Kellicxo, LitteMissCharms, HitchingToNeverland, MayteAriannaa, thefemalepotter, Bringmethe_kellic_,Madisonleeigh and sapphyreblood. <3

I think some of you guys are confused about the 8 comment 24 hour deal. It means if I get 8 comments within the 24 hours i will update the next day. it doesn't mean that I will update automatically whenever i get the 8th comment, because I am not always around my computer and I do the 24 hour deal when I know I will be able to write.. So just clearing that up for you guys. <3