Status: active

Damaged Goods

You Were Everything

***Vic's P.O.V.***

I woke up randomly in the middle of the night. I looked over to the clock and it said 3:00am. I yawned and rolled back over, almost jumping out of my skin when I felt someone next to me. I reached over to the lamp and flicked it on hastily. I looked over and Dylan was laying next to me. Oh shit, I fell asleep at his house, Mike is going to kill me.

I tore the covers off of myself and began to put clothes on my body, frantically bumping into everything around the room and trying to ignore the pain in my backside. After Dylan and I had sex last night, I accidentally fell asleep. Awoken by the commotion, Dylan rolled over and looked up at me with sleepy eyes.

"Babe, what's going on?" He yawned.

"I need to get home. Mike is going to be so mad at me." I said, panicking. "He's already upset with me and now it's gonna be ten times worse." I rambled.

"Okay. Calm down, let me help you." He said getting up.

He went over to the corner and grabbed my cardigan that was on the floor. He came over to me and gently helped me put it on. I began to move around the room again to make sure I had everything but I was stopped by Dylan. He put a hand on my cheek and kissed me softly.

"Calm down, love."

"I can't calm down. Mike is going to be livid." I replied.

"It won't be too bad. And if it does get to that point then call me and I'll come get you." He reasoned.

I nodded, sighing a little bit.

"I don't know if I want you driving at this time." Dylan said, scrunching his eyebrows together.

"I'll be fine. I promise." I said kissing his cheek.

"Be careful." He said with a serious look on his face. "No speeding."

"Yes Sir." I said, playfully saluting him.

He chuckled, grabbed me by my waist and held me tight.

“Do you have all of your things?” He said sleepily.

“Yea, I think so.” I sighed.

He walked me out to my car, making sure I was buckled up.

"Text me to let me know you're home safely okay?" Dylan said, standing next to my car.

"I will." I said turning the key in the ignition and moving the gear from park into reverse, keeping my foot on the brake to stop me from moving.

"One last kiss." He mumbled before pecking me on the lips.

"Okay bye." I said, smiling at the fact that he doesn't want me to leave.

"Bye. I love you." He said.

My eyes went wide at the use of that word. I looked up at him and his eyes resembled mine and he had a blush on his cheeks. It was clear that he didn't mean to say that. I ignored it and mumbled a quick goodbye. I backed out of his driveway and started to drive towards my house.

I got there in about 5 minutes because there was no traffic at this time. My plan was to sneak in and when he asks me questions in the morning I'd act like I was home all along.

I got to the door and slowly, quietly unlocked it. I pushed the door open very cautiously, hoping it doesn't make a sound. I closed it carefully and let out a sigh. Okay, I was off the hook. I made my way through the darkness, trying to find my room.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I heard Mike yell.

He scared me so bad that I jumped up in the air so high I could've hit the ceiling. He went over to the lamp in the room and flicked it on.

“It’s three thirty in the morning. I’ve been waiting for you all night.” He said in a threateningly calm voice.

“I’m sorry. I lost track of time a-” I tried to explain.

“Lost track of time?!” he shouted, causing me to jump. “I thought he did something to you!”

“I’m so sorry. Mike, please.” I begged.

“You could’ve at least answered the damn phone!” He screamed.

“Mike I s-”

“Just shut up. I was so fucking worried about you. What I didn't know was that you weren’t answering the phone because you were too busy getting fucked.” He spat.

I just stood there, my mouth open, wondering why he was so mad.

“You’re acting out like this because you miss Kellin. Just admit it.”

“Mike do not say his name in this house.” I said sternly.

“Kellin. Kellin. Kellin. Kell-fucking-in. Get over him Vic. If he still wanted you he would have came back a long time ago.”

There was nothing else I could say. That shit fucking hurt.

“Vic, I’m sorry.” Mike sighed, immediately regretting his words.

“It’s okay.” I said, I could barely hear my own voice.

I turned to go up to my room but I was stopped by Mike pulling me back.

“Wait j-”

“Please just let me go to sleep.” I whispered, cutting him off.

He did as told.

***Kellin’s P.O.V.***

It’s been around a year since I’ve last seen Vic. I missed him so much, it literally hurt. I was so messed up after everything went down between us. I still am. I’m not the same without him. The first couple months were rough, he kept calling me and texting me, making it harder for me to get over him. I thought if I called and told him to leave me alone that it’d be easier for me to move on with my life. I was so wrong. When I heard his voice I almost burst out in tears, and when I was telling him to stop calling me I could hear him crying over the phone, I had to hang up.

I was living with Alan and Austin. A few weeks after I left Vic they got out of the asylum together. We moved over to San Diego (the exact same city as Vic) and got an apartment. Even though I was in the same city as Vic, I hadn’t seen him yet, I guess we were not in the same area. I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t sometimes hope that I’d see him around. I missed him so much.

I wonder if he’s moved on. I know I haven’t for sure. After this time apart I’ve came to realize that he’s the only person I could ever want. He’s the one for me. Even after what he's done to me, I still love him. I keep thinking that maybe if I would have listened to him that day and heard him out that all of this would have turned out differently. But of course I didn’t. I was being stubborn and jumping to conclusions like usual.

I had a job now. I worked at an ice cream shop. It wasn’t the highest paying job, but it worked. I was able to help Austin and Alan out with the rent and groceries so that helped. They were both infatuated with the idea of Vic and I bumping into each other out here and falling back in love. I never fell out of love with him to be honest, he’s probably stopped loving me a long time ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Brand New: Fight Off Your Demon

thanks for commenting: Misfit Toy, Kristier, Kellicxo and tonyandoli. <---- thank you for being my first commenters!! c: