Status: active

Damaged Goods

I Should’ve Moved On Ages Ago

***Kellin’s P.O.V***

Vic tried to send me upstairs to his room while he tended to Mae, but I wasn’t going anywhere just incase she tried to lie on me, what she was telling Vic was completely wrong. I sat on the steps leading to upstairs and listened to what was going on in the living room.

“Does it hurt?” Vic asked, holding an ice pack to the back of her head.

“Yeah, just a little.” She replied. “I just don’t know why he’d do something like this to me.” She said, sniffling the slightest bit.

“Listen, I don’t want you around him while he’s staying with me. He’s going back to the asylum in a few days. He’s not mentally stable, and he-”

“I’m not crazy!” I yelled walking down the stairs and into the living room. “I am not crazy!”

“Kellin go up to the room.” Vic ordered.

“No! All of you think I’m crazy. You guys are all making me out to be some psychopath that’s spiraling out of control, but I’m fine. I’m not mentally unstable, she asked for it!” I yelled. “Tell him!” I said pointing at Mae. “Tell him what you said to me!”

“What did you say to him?” Vic asked, looking over to Mae.

“Nothing. He’s crazy, I don’t know what he’s talking about.” She rushed.

“She’s lying. She’s the reason I started purging again. She told me I was getting chubby and that I should eat less.”

“He’s lying.” Mae said.

“And she told me that you didn’t love me anymore and all you wanted me for was sex.” I said, my eyes tearing up a bit. “And she said that if I wanted you back bad enough, that I’d stop eating.” I said, my voice cracking a bit.

“Did you really say that to him?” Vic asked, looking over to her.

“No, he’s lying. Vic, baby, you know me. You know I wouldn't say anything like that.” She said. “He’s obviously crazy. Do you seriously believe him?”

Vic sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

“Kells, go upstairs please.”
I hung my head in defeat and began to make my way out of the room and up the stairs. I can't believe he’d take her word over mine. I guess there was nothing I could do, she’d convinced him that I was crazy. There was no way I was going to get him to trust me now.

“Why are you lying to me?” I heard Vic yell from downstairs.

I went over to the door and opened it slightly so I could hear better.

“I’m not lying to you Vic. I swear.” She pleaded.

“He wouldn’t make up stuff like that.”

“You know he’s a liar, he’s lied to you before.” She reasoned.

“He wouldn’t lie about that.” He replied. “Just tell me the truth Mae.” He sighed.

There was a long pause.

“I said some of those things, but-” She tried.

“Wow. I can’t fucking believe you. You’re evil.” He spat.

“Vic please.”

“No, I need to be away from you for a while.”

I could hear Mae crying and I felt a little bad for her. I heard Vic coming up the stairs and I quickly went back over to the bed and sat on the edge. He came in and slammed the door behind himself. I looked up at him to find that he was staring back at me with tears in his eyes.

“I’m so sorry.” He said, softly.

I shook my head, there was nothing for him to be sorry for. He didn’t say those mean things to me.

“I’m gonna be sending her back home by the end of this week, before you leave for the asylum.” He stated.

So he was still sending me back there?

“I had no idea she was like this. It just confused the hell out of me because she changed so fast.”

“She’s a good actress.” I muttered. “She knows how to play the victim.”

-

After talking to Vic for a while, I decided that I needed to head for a shower, and of course Vic followed me, his excuse was that after what happened the other night, he didn't want to let me out of his sight. He sat on the bathroom counter scrolling through his phone while I stripped myself of my clothing. I could tell he wanted to look up, but he kept his head down so that I wasn’t uncomfortable.

“Y’know, you can look if you want to.” I said innocently. “You’ve seen my body a thousand times, I wouldn’t be uncomfortable.” I laughed.

“That wouldn’t be the best idea, because if I looked up I think a problem would form down there if you know what I mean.” He chuckled.

“I could help you with that too.” I teased.

He laughed and bit his lip, “You’re such a tease.”

I walked over to the shower and stepped into the scalding hot water. It felt amazing. I let out a sigh and looked over to Vic.

“Come join me.” I giggled.

He looked up at me and smiled before looking over my body a couple times.

“As tempting as that sounds, I don’t think it’d be the best idea.”

“You need to live a little Vicky.” I said, smirking. “You know you want to.”

-

***Vic’s P.O.V.***

I watched as Kellin bent over to pick up the body wash and pour some onto his towel. He looked really good. I was trying to control myself so I didn’t get an embarrassing boner, but it wasn’t working.

“Come get in with me. Please?” Kellin pouted.

“Okay fine.” I smirked, standing up from the counter.

I began to take off my clothes and I could feel Kellin’s eyes on me. It’s been a while since he’s seen me naked, I hope he’s not disappointed or anything. I looked up back at him when all my clothes were off and I saw nothing but adoration in his eyes. He opened his arms and I walked over and got in with him. He wrapped his arms around my neck while I wrapped mine around his waist. We pressed our bodies against each other and I felt closer to Kellin that I had in a long time.

“Your body is beautiful.” He murmured before kissing my shoulder lightly.

“So is yours.”

“It’s been so long since I’ve been this close to you.” He said quietly. “I craved your touch. Especially at night. Do you remember the notebook you gave me that was full of notes?”

I nodded.

“Every night, before I went to sleep, I used to read through some of them and imagine it was you who was saying it to me.” He blushed. “It sounds pathetic, but at the time it was necessary. I missed you so much.”

“It doesn't sound pathetic at all.” I said, smiling at him.

I leaned in and placed a few kisses on his lips, he ran his hands through my hair and slightly parted his lips, giving me access to his mouth. I was seeing stars as our tongues battled for dominance, which was ultimately won by me. I can’t believe how much I missed him.

-
***Kellin’s P.O.V.***

I was beyond excited that Vic and I were getting close again, I could feel the love that he felt for me coming back and I was ecstatic. It made me feel even guiltier than I already felt about the stunt I was about pull in a couple days. I loved him, but I was not going back to that asylum.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: La Dispute: A Letter

what stunt do you think Kellin is gonna pull? :o

thanks for commenting: hayleyc., LitteMissCharms, esmeraldacervantes, Madisonleeigh, tonyandoli, Gabbyradke13, HitchingToNeverland, BringMeThe_Happiness, sapphyreblood and Kellicxo. <--- I love you.

**And a special shout out to people who leave long comments about the story, or ask questions about it. I love when you guys do that bc it makes me feel like you're really interested in my story and it makes my day a thousand times better, so thank you so much <3