Status: active

Damaged Goods

I Know That We Were Made To Break

***Vic's P.O.V.***
We were all sitting on the bed in my room. Alan and Austin came over and Mike came home from work. We were all trying to figure out where Kellin might have went. Unlike last time, I wasn't just going to sit around and cry about how he left me. Yeah, I was definitely crying at the moment, but I wasn't just sitting around, I was going to find him. When I did, I was going to give him hell.

I realized that he knew he was going to do this all along, he knew from the moment that I told him he was going back to the asylum. That's why he was laughing when I told him. He knew he was going to do this to me again.

"Do you know his phone password? I'm thinking we could find some information in there." Austin suggested.

"Maybe I can figure it out." I mumbled, taking the phone from his hand.

I typed in my name and nothing came up when I typed in my name, so I typed in my full name and nothing came up. I tried the date we met (it was kinda embarrassing that I still knew that) and I got nothing. I was beginning to get frustrated, not just at the phone but the situation I was in, I just couldn't believe that he do this to me again.

Mike could visibly see that I was getting frustrated, so he intervened.

"Maybe we should take a break and eat something." He suggested. "I'll make some dinner."

All of us got up and headed downstairs. Alan and Austin sat down in the living room while I followed Mike to the kitchen.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

I shook my head, I was honestly so confused and taken by surprise.

“Why do you keep falling for this asshole? Seriously Vic, you can do so much better than someone who treats you like shit.”

“I love him.” I shrugged, letting tears flow down my cheeks.

Mike sighed and began to prepare the food. I put the phone down on the counter and stared at it. If I was just able to unlock it, there could be all the answers I needed right there.

“So you have no idea what his password is?”

“No, I tried my name, the date we met and his birthday and I got nothing.”

“Is there any kind of nickname he calls you by?”

Holy shit. I didn’t even think about that. I tapped the phone and the lock screen came up. I carefully typed in ‘Vicky’ and it unlocked.

“It worked!” I yelled, gripping the phone tightly.

Austin and Alan came rushing into the room.

“What’s going on?” Austin said.

“It worked. It’s unlocked.”

They crowded around me while I went to his text messages. The most recent person he'd been texting was Tony. I clicked on their conversation and the messages popped up. The last thing Kellin sent to him was "I'm leaving the house now. Pick me up from the airport at 9."

"He's with Tony." I concluded.

Thinking fast, I quickly went to Tony's contact and pressed the call button. I pressed the phone to my ear and waited for an answer.

"Hello?" I heard a deep voice say from the other side of the phone.

"Tony." I said quickly. "Is that you?"

"Yeah. Who's this?"

"It's Vic. Listen, is Kellin with you?" I said, heart pounding as fast as ever.

"Um.." He said, trailing off.

"Look, Tony if you have any idea where Kellin is, can you please tell me? I'm losing my mind over him. I just want to know where he is and if he's safe." I pleaded.

"Uh yeah he's safe and he's here with me." He answered.

I let out the breath I'd been holding in and relaxed a little.

"Can I talk to him?"

"I don't know if he wants to talk to you man, lemme see."

I heard a bunch of background noise which sounded like a bunch of guys. Then it was quiet.

"Someone is on the phone asking for you." I heard Tony mumble to who I assumed to be Kellin.

"Who is it?" I heard that familiar voice say.

"Vic. He wants to talk to you."

"I don't know if I can handle talking to him right now."

"Kellin, I know you want to talk to him. So just do it."

There was a moment of silence and I heard ruffling around in the background.

"Vic?" I heard a quiet voice say.

I could literally feel the anger boiling inside of me.

"I can not believe you." I said, my voice shaking.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to do this to you." I heard him cry.

"Then why'd you fucking do it Kellin?" I screamed into the phone.

"I got scared." He cried.

"When you get scared you need to deal with the problem, not fucking walk away!"

"I'm sorry." He said again.

"You're not." I spat.

"I am. I didn't want to do this to you. I love y-"

"Liar!" I screamed into the phone. "You're a filthy liar. You don't love me. You never did."

"Vic I-" He tried.

"You're a bastard and I hate you Kellin Quinn." I yelled.

And with that, he hung up the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Zedd ft. Hayley Williams: Stay the Night

I'm sorry about the late chapter and the horrible writing but I've been going through some stuff and my life has been extremely shitty and I haven't been able to write due to the fact that I'm trying to put my life back together. I PROMISE that next chapter will come quicker and will be way better, due to the drama and romance that I have planned, so don't give up on me just yet.

thanks for commenting: Abigaildelonge182, LitteMissCharms, hayleyc., Madisonleeigh, MayteAriannaa, Kellicxo, HitchingToNeverland, BringMeThe_Happiness.

^I love you.

If I get 8 comments by tomorrow I'll update either tomorrow or the day after.