Status: active

Damaged Goods

I Am Here To Beg Forgiveness For This Mess

***Kellin's P.O.V.***

I was scared shitless right now. Vic was dragging me down a hallway by the hood of my hoodie. He was so mad, which was weird because he was calm a few moments ago. He was walking so fast and I was stumbling behind him.

"Vic, let go." I whined.

He didn't say anything, he just continued to walk with me in hand. We went down the stairs and after pushing through about half the guys in the house, he took me outside to the back yard. I knew he wanted to talk in private, and he didn’t want me to run, so the backyard was the best option, it was fenced in. After pulling me through the door and slamming it, he forcefully released me, sending me stumbling and falling into the grass.

“Vic, I-” I tried.

“Be quiet.” He said, cutting me off. “You don’t have the right to talk right now. I’m going to talk and you’re going to listen to me. You got it?” He said in a menacing tone.

I nodded quickly, obviously intimidated by him. He’d only been like this with me a few times before, and I can’t help but think I’ve actually permanently fucked up this time.

“I am tired.” He said, letting out an angry sigh. “I’m emotionally and physically tired. You have put me through so much since I’ve met you. Every single time you fuck up, I end up forgiving you and taking you back. I’m tired of being treated like shit by you, and you just expecting me to forgive you. I love you, and you know it. I love you more than I can even comprehend myself, and finding you all drugged up in that bed...” He paused, taking in a sharp breath. “It honestly freaked me the fuck out.” He said, his voice quivering the slightest bit. "I broke down the door to your room, carried you to the bathroom and tried everything I could to get a response out of you. I climbed into the bathtub with you and I stuck my fingers down your throat until you threw all the pills up."

I was crying at this point. I knew Vic had saved me, but he never went into detail what happened and as he was explaining it, it created a horrible image in my mind.

"I'm so sor-" I tried again.

"Shut up. I'm not finished." He yelled, clenching his fists together, tears forming in his eyes. "After you were done, I stripped you down, bathed you, and then tucked you into bed." He paused. "Do you have any idea what it was like for me, seeing you laying on that bed like that? Do you have any fucking clue what went through my head?" He screamed, bending down a little so that he was almost eye level to me. "Do you think attempting suicide is normal?"

I shook my head with wide eyes.

"Me neither. So I came to the conclusion that in order to help you, I needed to send you back to the asylum. When I told you, you fucking laughed in my face." He said, pointing to me. "Now it all makes sense. You were laughing because you knew all along what you were going to do. You knew you were going to leave me. You planned this."

He was right.

"Do you honestly know how much trouble I would've got in when I sent you back? Kellin, I would've been arrested. But I didn't care. Because I wanted you to get better. But of course you'd take that for granted." He sighed.

I was full on sobbing at this point. I knew that Vic was putting a lot on the line for me, but I've never really thought through how much he actually was.

" I didn't think a-"

"Of course you didn't think." He spat. "You never do, you just act irrationally when you get mad or scared." He said dryly. "But that's what I get for falling for a younger guy. You're not mature enough for me, that's why this isn't working out." He reasoned.

I looked at him with tears flowing freely down my face. I hated when he talked like this, because it sounded like he wanted to cut all romantic ties with me and that we weren’t getting back together. I wanted to speak up and tell him that he had it all wrong and that I had a logical explanation for everything I've done, but I couldn't. He had me all figured out.

"I got something for you.” He said, reaching into his back pocket. “I was going to give it to you the other night, but I couldn't because you dipped out on me.” He said softly but bitterly. “It’s a locket. There’s a picture of us inside.” He continued, looking at it with teary eyes. “This picture was so long ago, well at least it feels like it. It was when we first started living together after I got you out of the asylum.” He said softly. “I was so happy with you. It was before I knew all the bullshit you were going to put me through.” He said, his voice raising a bit. “This shit doesn’t mean anything to you anyways. So I have no idea while I’m still talking.” He mumbled, forcefully throwing the locket to the ground.

I scrambled to pick it up, hoping that it didn’t shatter or anything.

“You deserve better.” I said shakily. “You deserve someone so much better than me. You could be out there with someone who you deserve, someone that’ll make you happy.”

“And that’s the thing you don’t get, Kellin. I don’t want anyone better. I fucking want you. I want only you for the rest of my life.” He screamed, clearly infuriated by my blindness. “I want you to get your shit together. That’s all I’m asking for. I want you to get it together so we can get back together and be happy.”

I didn’t say anything. It never occurred to me that to Vic, I wasn’t replaceable.

“I’m going to give you some options, you choose one and that’s it. First one.” He said, holding up one finger. “You can go back to the asylum and I’ll move down here so I can be close to you, we can start working on our relationship and you getting better. Second one.” He said adding another finger. “You don't have to go to the asylum, you can have nothing to do with me and we’ll be over for good. Third one.” He said, raising a third finger. “You come home with me, we work on our relationship and you have to actually try to get better, I’m not talking about saying you're trying when you’re actually just secretly cutting and purging behind my back. I mean you have to seriously want to get better.” He said, staring me down. “It’s your call.”

“The third option.” I squeaked quietly.

“Kellin, if you’re not serious about it this time, it’s over for good.” He said, sternly.

“I u-understand.” I said, wiping the tears from my cheeks.

There was a long, stale silence that hung in the air. I didn’t know where to go from here.

“Come here.” He mumbled quietly, lifting me from the ground and pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too.” He replied.

-

***Tony’s P.O.V.***

Kelin and Vic went outside to talk a while ago. I hope they’re okay. I was sitting in my room with Alan, Austin and some random guy. The random guy was extremely cute though, I had no idea who he was, I just knew he came in with them.

“Who’s that?” I whispered to Alan, discretely motioning towards the guy.

“That’s Michael. He’s Vic’s younger brother.”

“Hmmm.” I hummed. “Can you introduce me?”

“Yeah sure.” Alan smiled.

I was gonna get to know this guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: La Dispute: Sad Prayers For Guilty Bodies

Sorry about the long wait, I was in nyc and I was gonna write there, but I decided to take it as a vacation and relax since I've been super stressed. I am now feeling better and I will be writing a lot more.

thanks for commenting: Madisonleeigh, OllieOutie, MayteAriannaa, sapphyreblood ,Misfit Toy and Kellicxo. <--- thank you so much I love you.

Leave me a long ass comment about what you think and what you think Tony's going to do. plz.