Status: active

Damaged Goods

I Still Hope For The Best

***Vic's P.O.V.***

After staying in bed for 10 more minutes, Kellin and I only had like 5 minutes to get ready. We both threw on random articles of clothing and rushed through brushing our teeth before trying to tame both of our hair. I'd brushed through mine with not too much trouble, but I looked over to Kellin and he was struggling to say the least. His hair was filled with tangles and knots and the brush was getting caught in his hair.

"Need help?" I said, chuckling at the adorable expression on his face.

"Yes please." He squeaked.

I walked over and gently untangled the brush from his hair. I carefully untangled most of the knots, but there were a few that just weren't budging.

"There's no use." Kellin sighed, sticking out his bottom lip.

"How about this?" I said, grabbing my gray beanie and pulling it over his jet black locks.

“It looks a lot better, thank you.” He giggled.

“You’re welcome.” I smiled.

I grabbed him by the waist and hugged him from behind, pressing his body tightly against mine. I leaned down and kissed his cheek softly. He angled his neck differently so he was able to capture my lips for a short, sweet kiss.

Thinking back to last night, when Kellin and I were basically at war in Tony’s backyard, I was thinking that I was a little too rough on him and me being so aggressive would make him scared of me, but after the huge screaming match, it seems as if the air is cleared now, in a way, we have started over. It’s a clean slate and we didn’t have any pinned up anger towards each other anymore. All that was left to do was to fix us.

Mike sent me a text saying that they were ready and to meet him at his room.

“Time to go,” I said, sliding my phone in my back pocket.

We left the bathroom and I grabbed my wallet while Kellin grabbed both his wallet and his phone and joined me over by the door. We left the room and walked right across the hall to Mike’s room. We knocked on the door and it took a while for him to answer. I could hear laughing and talking behind it, but I didn’t know who he was talking to.

“Hey guys.” I heard from next to Kellin and I.

It was Alan and Austin leaving their room, they met us over by Mikes front door. Kellin saw Alan and immediately hurried over to go talk to him. I thought their friendship was adorable, because Alan was extremely loud and outgoing and Kellin was quiet and shy most of the time. I was also thankful for their friendship because Kellin could always depend on Alan. When him and I were not on good terms, he could always turn to Alan for help.

After knocking a second time, the door finally opened to reveal Mike and Tony.

“Hey.” I said to both of them in a confused tone.

Did Tony spend the night? Mike couldn’t just have people over without telling me. He was only 16, he wasn’t mature enough to make decisions on his own yet. I was gonna talk to him about that later.

-
***Kellin’s P.O.V.***

We were walking to the elevators so we could leave the hotel and Alan was asking how everything between Vic and I went last night.

“So what happened when you guys left the room?” Alan asked in a hushed whisper.

“We went to the backyard and he basically just yelled at me and he was being really aggressive and it scared the shit out of me, he started telling me how he felt and everything that I’d done wrong, and how it made him feel. Then I started crying and he was crying. And at that point I felt like complete shit, so I was just ready to let it go, let us officially break up and let him move on and be happy. But then he just started telling me how he didn’t want that. So he gave me some choices and I chose to be with him and try to get better.” I explained in a quiet tone.

“Aww yay.” Alan cooed, clapping his hands together happily. “So you guys made up?”

“Yeah, I guess. After we got back to the hotel we were a little awkward, but that went away really quick.” I said blushing, thinking of what went down last night.

“Did you guys have makeup sex?” Alan giggled.

“Something like that.” I replied, giggling as well.

-

We were at the restaurant, and the only word I could think of to describe the way I was feeling was overwhelmed. I ordered without hesitation so I could try to prove to Vic that I wanted to get better, but now that my food was here, I was getting cold feet. All I ordered was chicken fingers and fries. I know it was breakfast and everyone else was eating pancakes and stuff of that sort, but I felt as if chicken fingers was the easiest thing for me to keep down. I didn’t think I could handle pancakes drowned in syrup just yet. I looked around the table and watched as everyone else was carelessly indulging in their meals, and suddenly I felt like I didn’t belong there, like I was out of place. I wasn’t going to run though. I couldn’t put Vic though that again. I sighed and looked down at my food again. I guess Vic sensed my discomfort and he grabbed my hand under the table and gave it a tight squeeze. I looked up at him and tried my best to give him a real smile, but I just couldn’t.

“I can’t finish it all.” I said, hoping he would understand that I was gonna try, but I couldn’t.

“You don’t have to, love.” Vic said.

“It’s just really overwhelming.” I said, feeling a little nauseous

“You have to break it down. How many chicken fingers do you have?"

I looked down and examined my plate before looking up at him.

"Four."

"Okay, four divided by four is 1 right?" Vic questioned.

I had no idea where he was going with this.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Okay. Make an estimate of how many fries you have."

"Vic, why are you making me do math? You know I didn't finish high school." I pouted.

He chuckled before saying, "Just guess. It'll make sense later."

"Okay. Ummm... Like 20." I guessed.

"20 divided by 4 is 5, right?" I nodded. "So in order to eat a quarter of your plate, you only have to eat one chicken tender and 5 fries. That's not so much, is it?"

I shook my head, acknowledging that it wasn't that much.

-
***Mike’s P.O.V.***

We were back at the hotel, it was around 6pm and Vic said he wanted to talk to me so I was getting ready to go over to his room. Tony was over and we were just watching movies, I didn't wanna leave because we were watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, but Vic sounded like he really wanted to talk, so I guess I could give him a couple minutes. I had a few things to talk to him about as well.

"Hey, I'm going to Vic's room right now. I'll be back in ten." I told Tony.

"Okay." He mumbled, immersed in the movie.

I left my room, walked across the hall and knocked on Vic’s door. He opened it quickly.

“Hey.” He said, opening the door.

“Hey.” I replied, looking around the room to see so sign of Kellin. “Where’s Kellin?” I asked in a bored tone.

“He went over to Alan and Austin’s room.” He replied, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

I followed suit and took a seat on the couch-like cushiony chair in the room.

“Can we make this quick? Tony and I were watching a movie.” I said.

I could tell Vic was a little taken back by my snippyness, but I wasn’t too happy with him at the moment.

“Yeah, that’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about.” He said.

Wait what? What could he possibly have to say about Tony?

“You’ve been spending a lot of time with Tony since you guys met just yesterday. And this morning I saw him leaving your room with you. Did he sleep over?”

“Why is that any of your business?” I countered.

“It’s my business because you’re 16, and you’re my little brother. I don’t want random guys sleeping or doing whatever with you in your bed.” He said in a stern tone.

“It’s not me you should be worried about. You should be worried about the jerk of a boyfriend you’re sleeping next to every night.” I spat.

“This isn’t about Kellin and I right now. This i-”

“You have no right to criticize Tony and I while you’re with someone who has treated you like complete shit. Are you serious right now?” I said, getting up and getting ready to leave.

“I’m just looking out for you. I know you may have a little crush on Tony and all, but-”

“I. AM. STRAIGHT.” I yelled in frustration. “I’m tired of everyone questioning me about my sexuality. I am straight and I don’t like Tony like that.” I said getting up and heading out the door, slamming it behind me.

What terrified me the most was that I had no idea if I was lying or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Mayday Parade: Oh Well, Oh Well

thanks for commenting: Kellin_Vic15, HitchingToNeverland, Madisonleeigh, Sarah-Bear2010, TikaTarri and Kellicxo <---- I love you.

*** A special thanks to HitchingToNeverland because she left me a super long, thought provoking comment that gave me a few ideas and made me think about a few things. So yeah she's fabulous and amazing. okay.

So what do you guys think about Mike? :o