Status: active

Damaged Goods

No One Knows You Like I Do

***Mike's P.O.V.***

Hell yeah I kissed Tony back, how could I refuse a kiss from a sex God like him? His lips were plump and soft, and his kisses were perfect. This kiss felt better than any kiss I’ve ever had, and trust me, I’ve had my fair share of kisses. I took my hands and placed them at the back of his neck, while he placed his on my hips, pulling me towards him. At this point, we were full on making out against the counter and I was literally seeing stars. After a while, we both had to pull away for air. Once our lips were detached, we stepped back and looked at each other. Tony looked content and he had a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth. I, on the other hand didn’t know how to feel about this situation. It was obvious that I liked him, and I was definitely attracted to him. I was just confused as to why. I was straight, or at least I thought I was.

***Tony’s P.O.V.***

I took a huge risk by kissing Mike, but it paid off when he kissed me back. It was even better than I imagined it would be, but I needed to know how he felt about the whole thing.

“Tony, I’m straight.” Mike said.

What?

"What do you mean?" I asked, dumbly.

"I'm not attracted to guys." He said

"But we just made out..." I stated, clearly confused.

"I know, I'm not attracted to guys. But I think I'm attracted to you." He said, biting his lip.

He knew I was a guy right?

"Um.." I said, trying to piece this together.

"We should go talk about this in your room." He suggested.

I nodded and we began to clean up the mess from his hair, before leaving the bathroom. We sat down on my bed facing each other and Mike started talking first.

"I've never been attracted to someone of the same sex before." Mike said a little shyly.

"Oh." I responded.

"Yeah, so this is really weird for me. Like I know I like you and I think you're hot as hell, but I'm confused as to why because I've never been gay or anything. I've never even questioned my sexuality."

Can I please just take a moment to squeal about the fact that Mike thinks I'm hot?

"Maybe I'm just an exception." I guessed.

He shrugged his shoulders before saying,"Maybe, but until I know how I really feel, I wanna keep this a secret."

I nodded in agreement.

"So where do we go from here?" I wondered.

"Well...I know I wanna kiss you some more, because that was fun." He chuckled.

I laughed and pulled him in for another kiss.

-

After about an hour of doing nothing but making out, I’ve come to the conclusion that Mike was a horny little bastard and he was basically the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

“I can’t believe you’re only 16.” I said, looking up at him as he straddled my waist.

“You make it sound like I’m a lot younger than you. You’re only 18.” Mike smiled.

“I know, but you seem so ahead of your age. You’re like a sophomore in highschool and you act like you’ve already graduated.”

“Well, I guess I’m just mature then.” He winked.

I laughed and shook my head. He laughed along with me and positioned himself so he was laying on the bed next to me.

“So when did you meet Vic?” He questioned suddenly.

“Um, about three or four years ago. When he first got to the asylum.”

“Oh, why were you in there in the first place?”

This question kinda took my by surprise, most of the time when people find out why I was in the asylum they kinda just write me off as crazy without even asking how I got in there, they automatically just see me as a psychopath.

“I had really bad anger issues, insomnia and extreme OCD.” I explained.

“Anger issues? You seem like literally the sweetest, quietest guy I’ve ever met.” Mike smiled.

“Not back then. I was nice and quiet, but I had a very short fuse. You can ask Kellin, he roomed with me when he first got to the asylum.”

“Really? And you had OCD?”

“Yeah. It was really bad back then, but I’m a lot better now. It’s still here, but it’s less noticeable.”

“I didn’t even realize you had it.” Mike said.

“Really? You didn’t notice that I had to touch every doorknob I passed on the way to my room? Or the way my room is spotless?”

Mike sat up and looked around with wide eyes.

“Oh shit. I didn’t notice that” He said.

“Yeah. I’ve tried to tone it down around you because I didn’t wanna scare you off, so I’ve been trying to hold off on doing some of my rituals.”

“You shouldn’t hold back on anything around me. I won’t judge you. Y’know we all have those little weird things that we do." He reasoned.

I can honestly say that I've never met anyone this awesome and accepting.

"You're awesome." I smiled.

"So are you." He said back. "I was wondering if you'd be up for something."

"What is it?" I said anxiously.

"I'm leaving tomorrow to go back home and I was hoping that you'd wanna to come with me?"

***Vic’s P.O.V.***

Kellin felt bad for what happened last night, so he decided to buy me breakfast/lunch. I woke up at 2pm and there was a large pizza, a big jug of root beer and a container of cupcakes sitting on my bed.

“Hi baby.” Kellin squeaked from the other side of the bed.

“Good morning love. What’d you get?”

“I went and got you some breakfast, well I guess you could say lunch because it’s 2. I felt a little guilty for last night, so I thought the least I could do was bring you some food.”

“You didn’t have to Kells.” I smiled.

“I know, it’s just felt like treating you this morning.” He smiled.

“Thank you.” I said, leaning over and giving him a kiss.

“You’re welcome.”

“Get outta those tight jeans and come eat with me.” I suggested.

He giggled and stood up, unbuttoning his jeans and wriggling out of them, then cawled back on to the bed and tackled me in a hug. He captured me in a tongue-filled kiss before going to my neck.

“Someone is very touchy this morning.” I chuckled.

After finishing a jug of root beer, eating 4 slices of pizza and convincing Kellin to eat 1 and a half, we took a two hour shower, it was a very rare occasion that we were sexually intimate with each other since we were not together at this point in time, but that didn’t stop us from getting each other off in the shower. Hell, we did it 3 times. We didn't go all the way, but as you know, there are many other ways to get off. I didn't even know he had the sex drive to go 3 times in 2 hours, but then again, he was a 16 year old boy whose hormones were raging.

Fresh out of the shower, Kellin and I were laid out on the bed in our boxers and I was laying halfway on top of him. We were extremely tired from our activities and I just wanted to cuddle with him for hours. He soon kissed me and put his hand in my boxers, going straight to my dick.

“You wanna go again?” I chuckled.

“Yeah.” He giggled.

“What’s gotten into you today? I like it.” I smirked before kissing him.

Just as we were getting started again, there was a knock at the door. I groaned before getting up and putting on a shirt and a pair of sweatpants, to conceal my half hard-on.

“Coming.” I called towards the door as I looked over to Kellin, who covered himself with the sheets.

I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. It was Mike. After the tantrum he threw yesterday, I thought it would have been a while before he would willingly talk to me again. I opened the door and there he was.

“I need to talk to you.” He said, pushing past me and coming into my room.

“Where’s Tony?” I asked.

“He’s in my room waiting for me so we can go to lunch so lets make this quick.”

Here we go with the attitude.

“Hi Mike.” Kellin squeaked over from the bed.

Mike didn’t respond, he simply rolled his eyes and looked back over to me.

“Michael, don’t be m-”

“Can he leave?” He said, pointing over at Kellin.

“You need to stop being rude.” I said harshly.

“No, it’s okay Vic. I can leave.” Kellin said, slapping on a fake smile.

He was going to get up and leave, but then he remembered that he wasn’t dressed.

“Um... C-Can you turn around please? I’m like half naked.” Kellin stuttered to Mike.

Mike groaned, but did as told.

“What is your problem?” I spat harshly at Mike. “Stop being so rude to him.”

After Kellin was done getting some clothes on, he made his way past Mike and myself.

“I’ll be in Alan and Austin’s room.” I informed me before leaving the room.

I knew Kellin's feelings were hurt, he was trying to cover it up, but it was obvious to me.

“So I want Tony to come with us.” Mike said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“What?”

“We’re leaving tomorrow and I'm not ready to say goodbye to Tony yet, so I want him to come stay with us for a couple days at our house.” He explained.

“Mike, you don’t know Tony that well t-”

“Yes I do.” He interrupted.

“No you don’t. I’ve known him for years a-”

“I. Know. Tony.” He said, saying every word with force.

“What is up with you and your obsession with this guy? You claim you don’t like him, but you guys are attached at the hip.” I said in an exasperated tone.

“My feelings are none of your business, I don't like him. I did not come here to argue with you, because I’m still pissed from yesterday, but we both own the house so I need your approval before he can come stay. So can he stay? Yes or no?” He said in a bitter tone.

“Fine. I don’t know what your deal is, but he can stay. Under two conditions. He sleeps in the guest room and you lose this fucking attitude.” I commanded.

“Deal.”
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: Mayday Parade: Oh Well, Oh Well

this was just a filler. but you got to know some more about Tony.

thanks for commenting: MayteAriannaa, sapphyreblood, BringMeThe_Happiness, TikaTarri and Kellicxo. <------thank you <3

what do you think is gonna happen when Tony starts staying with Mike and Vic? :o
how to do you think Mike and Tony are gonna go? :o
what do you think about Tony's ocd and anger issues? :o