Status: active

Damaged Goods

Taking Me To Somewhere New

***Vic's P.O.V.***

After taking a shower and putting on some comfortable clothes, I was in the kitchen with Kellin. He was sitting on the counter while watching me cook. After the breakdown that happened earlier, he calmed down a bit. His face and eyes were still a little red from crying, but he was okay. I was pissed at Mike. How dare he say those things about Kellin, knowing that he takes things like that to heart.

After about 30 minutes, dinner was ready and everyone was sitting around the table, including Alan and Austin who joined us right before dinner was ready. There was tension between Mike and Kellin, but no one really noticed because they were too busy talking and scarfing their food down their throats.

I put two tacos on Kellin's plate, hoping he'd eat both of them. He'd usually eat one, but he was starting to eat more and over the past month he's been more energetic and not as tired.

"Kellin," Mike said suddenly.

Kellin looked up with wide eyes, surprised that Mike was talking to him.

"Yea?" He said quietly.

There was a silence that slowly draped over the room and all you could hear was Alan at the end of the table, happily crunching on the shell of his taco, clearly oblivious to the serious atmosphere, as he always was.

I expected Mike to say something rude and unnecessary, and I was prepared to come back at him with something rude and unnecessary as well, but instead of an insult, an apology left his lips.

"I wanna apologize," he stated, looking Kellin in the eyes, "What I said to you earlier wasn't cool. What I've been doing to you recently isn't fair. I'm just really protective when it comes to my brother. I don't like to see him hurting," He said, taking a sharp breath in. "The truth is, you are good enough for him. You complete him and I'm sorry for trying to stand in the way of your relationship."

I could see the corners of Kellin's mouth turn up into a small smile.

"Thank you," he said quietly. "I'm sorry too, for everything I've put you and Vic through."

"It's all good, man." Mike replied, grinning back at Kellin.

-

***Mike's P.O.V.***

We just finished dinner and Vic was taking a nap, Kellin was downstairs with Alan and Austin and Tony and I we're in my room. Tony was doing little things around the room and I was just sitting there.

"Mikey, did we turn off the lights in the kitchen?" He asked.

"Yea I did." I said, pulling out my phone, texting a few people back.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yup." I replied, not looking away from my phone.

"I'm gonna go check again." He said, leaving the room.

I actually thought it was really cute when he was like this, he thinks it annoys me when he does stuff like that, but I know that he can't help it. He considered it to be one of his biggest flaws, but I grew to love it.

He touched the doorknob before coming back into the room, I could tell his OCD was getting worse. I think it had something to do with the fact that he's away from home.

"Come here," I said to him, stretching out my arms in his direction and doing a graby motion with my hands.

He did as told, and made his way to the bed, plopping down into my arms with a loud thud.

"Let's get high and make out." I smirked.

"As much as I like the sound of that, you and your brother just made up, he's gonna get mad if he finds us smoking," Tony reasoned.

"True." I mumbled, pouting slightly.

"But we can totally make out." Tony chuckled.

-
After about an hour of making out and cuddling, we ended up just laying in bed listening to each other breathe quietly. I loved when him and I had small moments like this, I didn't like all the sappy feelings and crap that came with being romantically involved with someone, and I was thankful that Tony didn't either. But these moments made me feel less alone, I knew someone was in my corner and it made me feel great.

"Mikey," Tony said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"What are we?"

This question took me by surprise. I knew that I kinda had a thing for Tony, he was really chill and we got along really well. But I didn't know if this was just a phase or not. And if it wasn't, then I definitely wasn't ready to come out anytime soon. The thought of being out sent chills up my spine. I usually didn't give a shit about what people thought, but when it came to this, I did.

"Um..." I said, not able to form the right words.

"I know you're not big on relationships and stuff, and you've never liked a guy before, but I don't wanna be stuck in this place where I don't know where I stand with you."

"Yeah, I get it Tone, but I don't know..." I trailed off.

"It's whatever," he shrugged, acting as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Just give me some time."

-

***Tony's P.O.V.***

It was around 12 and I couldn't sleep, usually my insomnia didn't really kick in due to my medicine, but sometimes I had little episodes where did. I knew Mike was probably asleep so I didn't want to go in his room and wake him up, besides, Vic doesn't like when I go in there at night. And the last thing I want to do is piss him off and then not be able to stay in the house anymore.

I heard a few footsteps coming down the stairs and I heard the slight jingling of keys, it was obvious that the person was trying to be quiet. I sat up in bed and threw the covers off of me, curious as to who was walking around the house. I got out of bed and tiptoed over to the door of the guest room. I pressed my ear to the door and I continued to hear footsteps.

"Shit," The person said, it sounded like they hit their foot on something.

Wait, that voice sounded like Mike. I turned the doorknob and opened the door. I quietly walked into the hallway leading to the living room.

"Mikey?" I whispered.

I continued to walk forward until I was completely into the living room and there was Mike, heading towards the front door with his keys in his hand.

"Hey, where are you going?" I wondered.

"Oh um I didn't know you were up... I'm just going for a drive, I couldn't sleep." He explained.

"Me neither." I sighed. "Can I come with?"

"I'd love for you to, but I think I need to be alone right now."

Well damn.

"Okay, cool." I said about to turn around and go back to my room. "I'll see you later."

I was starting to think that I made a bad decision by questioning what we were, now he was probably thinking I was one of those people who are really all about labels and stuff and I was nothing like that.

-

It was 2 PM the next day, and Mike was still in bed. I hadn't went to check on him because I didn't want him to think I was clingy. I was in the kitchen making everybody lunch since they slept over last night. They were busy playing some game in the living room when the doorbell rang. I thought someone was going to get it so I stayed in the kitchen, but after the second ring it was clear that they are too busy to answer the door. I quickly wiped my hands on a paper towel before leaving the kitchen and making my way to the front door.

I opened the door to see a beautiful girl with jet black hair standing there flashing her bright red lips and a huge smile.

"Hi," I smiled, "How can I help you?"

"Hi," she gushed, "I'm Celine, I'm looking for Mike."

"He's sleep. Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked, wondering why in the hell this girl was here to see him.

"Yeah um, last night he left his jacket at my place." She smiled.

I looked over to her hand and indeed, she was carrying the jacket he was wearing last night.

"Oh really?" I huffed.

"Yeah, and I know he's sleeping and all, but I kinda wanted to give it back to him personally."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Mayday Parade: Stay

thanks for commenting: Madisonleeigh, Kellicxo, HitchingToNeverland,MayteAriannaa, TikaTarri and Misfit Toy. <--- thank you <3

so what do you think? :o

ps. I like long paragraphs, those are nice c: