Status: active

Damaged Goods

Are You Mine?

***Vic's P.O.V.***

The date went really well. Kellin and I were now back at my place and we were getting ready to take a shower.

"Vicky, come get in." Kellin called from the shower.

"Coming." I chuckled, quickly pulling off my boxers and going in to join him.

I stepped into the steamy shower only to be greeted with a very pleasant view of Kellin. He was standing under the stream of water and I couldn't help but marvel at his seemingly inhuman beauty. His eyes were closed as he sighed and let the warmth of the water overtake him. He opened his eyes when he realized I was in there with him and a small smile spread across his face.

"C'mere." He mumbled sleepily.

I scooted over there and we immediately latched onto each other, holding one another like we'd never see each other again.

"I never thought anyone could love me the way you love me." Kellin said softly, his lips slightly brushing against my neck.

"It's impossible for me not to love you." I mumbled against his shoulder.

"This may sound crazy, but I wanna marry you." Kellin said quietly.

I couldn't help the low chuckle that left my throat, he was so insanely adorable.

"It doesn't sound crazy at all. I wanna marry you too." I said, feeling a smile spread across my face.

-

After our shower, we dried off and we ended up naked in bed. Kellin was currently looking at his arms and thighs.

"What are you looking at?" I wondered.

"My scars." He answered, reaching down to trace a few that were on his thigh.

We laid in silence for a while, I was staring at him and he was staring at his scars.

"I like this one." He said, pointing to my name he carved into his thigh.

"Why?"

"Because it's your name. It reminds me of you." He said, tracing the scar once again.

I kind of knew where he was coming from, but I didn't want him to like the scar because I didn't want him to do it again.

"I just don't like to remember the state you were in when you first did that to yourself." I mumbled.

"I remember it. I thought I was gonna die that day. I was so happy." He said, faintly smiling.

This scared me, the fact that he still smiled at the thought of death. If he ever succeeded at killing himself I'd probably end up drinking myself to death.

"Why did you think you were gonna die?" I questioned.

"Because at that point it'd been a while since I'd eaten and I was getting really weak and I'd lost a lot of blood. I was just exhausted and I felt like it was my time to go." He said all too calmly.

At that point I just wanted to break down in tears. The thought of something like that happening to my Kellin just really sent chills down my spine. I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"Babe why are you crying?" Kellin asked, coming over to me and wiping away the tear.

I shook my head and swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat.

"Please tell me you'll never let yourself get to that point again." I choked out.

"I won't. I'm better now." He said.

He crawled on top of me and buried his nose in the he crook of my neck.

"I don't wanna die anymore, I wanna live forever, with you." He said, lifting his head to smile at me.

I smiled back and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"You know what would be really cool?" I asked.

"What?" He smiled.

"If you'd be my boyfriend again." I answered.

I watched as a grin spread across his face, his eyes growing wider than they already were.

“Are you serious?” He squeaked.

“Of course I am.” I chuckled.

“I would love to be your boyfriend again.”

-

***Tony’s P.O.V.***

It was 6 a.m. and I was outside smoking a cigarette. It was really early, but I couldn’t sleep so I guess this was the next best thing to do. I knew it was a nasty habit and I should stop, but I guess I was kind of addicted. Mike didn’t seem to mind either, so I was fine with it.

“Hey hot stuff.” I heard from over by the door.

It was Mike.

“Hey.” I mumbled before taking another drag. “What’re you doing out here?”

“Looking for you. I couldn’t sleep so I went to your room to lay with you, but you weren’t in there.” He answered.

“Yeah, I had a hard time sleeping too.”

He came over and sat next to me on the bench, he took one of my hands into his before sighing and looking up at the dark bluish-black sky above us. It was very unlike him to just hold my hand willingly, he wasn’t a very affectionate person.

“Dude, you’re holding my hand.” I said, looking down at our intertwined fingers.

“Uh, yeah...You don’t like it?” He asked.

“No, I do, I just didn’t expect it.”

“Oh.” He mumbled. “Can I take a drag?” He said, motioning towards the cigarette.

“Nah.” I teased.

“C’mon Tone.” He said, reaching for it.

“Nope.” I said, before blowing the smoke in his face.

I know this was an irritating thing to do, but I felt like being a little annoying at the moment. He waved the smoke away and rolled his eyes.

“Asshole.” He laughed softly.

I put the cigarette to my lips and inhaled deeply, taking in as many chemicals as I could before removing it from my lips, unraveling Mikes hand from mine before moving it to the back of his neck and pulling him towards me so our lips could meet. I exhaled the smoke and it transfered from my mouth to his. He chuckled lowly and blew the smoke out of his nose, when I began pulling away and he brought my lips back to his, giving me a tongue-filled kiss and biting my lip before pulling away.

"Cheeky little shit." I smirked, passing him the cigarette.

"You know you like it." He winked, before putting the cigarette to his lips.

I rolled my eyes at his ridiculousness and went to check my phone. Collin was texting me about how everything in the house was going and how everyone missed me, but in reality, I think it was just him who missed me.

"So I was gonna tell you this later, but I got us some tickets to see Joyce Manor play on Friday." Mike said.

I immediately jumped up and looked at him, that was one of my favorite bands, he better not be playing a joke on me.

"You're lying." I gasped.

"No, I'm serious." He laughed.

"What the fuck, Mike how?" I almost shouted.

"I pulled some strings. I told you I'd make you not mad at me anymore." He smiled.

"Hell yeah." I exclaimed, attacking him in a hug.

-

***Vic's P.O.V***

It was around 6pm and I was driving home from work. I got off early and I was just ready to go home, eat and cuddle with Kellin, I've been missing him all day. My phone began to ring and I pulled it out my my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered, trying to keep my eyes on the road.

"Hey, Vic we have a problem going on here at the house." I heard Tony say.

There was a lot of shouting and rumbling around in the background.

"What's going on?" I said urgently.

"Um so someone named Dylan is here, and he keeps trying to get into the house he thinks you're in there or something."

"Holy shit." I muttered.

What a fucking psychopath.

"Yeah. And he is in the driveway right now and I think Kellin's trying to fight him." He added.

"What?" I said loudly. "Why is Kellin trying to fight him?"

"I dunno. Mike is too. Alan and Austin are here and they're trying to break it up, but it's not going well. This Dylan guy is really looking for you." He said.

"Okay. I'll be there in like 10 minutes." I concluded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Arctic Monkeys: R U Mine?

Only 8 people actually want a third part so Idk anymore...

Thanks for commenting: HitchingToNeverland
hayleyc.
sapphyreblood
TikaTarri
Sarah-Bear2010
MayteAriannaa
Kellicxo
WhenWeDie

^^^ thank you.

So Kellic is OFFICIALLY back on. :o
What do you guys think about Mike and Tony's relationship so far? :o
Why do you think Dylan is at their house? :o