Status: active

Damaged Goods

I Will Follow You Into The Dark

***Vic's P.O.V.***

As I pulled up to my house I could see the chaos unfolding in the middle of my driveway. Dylan was there and it looked like he was trying to get into the house and Austin was trying to stop him. Alan looked as if he was trying to control Kellin and Tony was doing the same with Mike. I had to park on the curb due to the lack of space in my driveway. I ran up the driveway, my mind racing trying to figure out how all of this started. No one realized that I was even there, they were too busy yelling over each other.

"What's going on?" I yelled over the ruckus.

"Vic." Dylan said immediately.

He left where he was fighting with Austin to come over and attack me in a hug. I froze, this is not what I expected from him. I expected him to be angry and hostile with me.

"Get your hands off my fucking boyfriend." I heard Kellin yell from the other side of the driveway.

It wasn't like him to pick a fight with Dylan. He'd easily pick a fight with anyone else he felt was threatening him, but not Dylan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I came to see you. I need to talk to you." He explained.

He's never come to me in this manner. He'd usually just end up crying to me about how he was sorry and some stupid bullshit like that. But this time he looked serious.

"You can't just come to my house unannounced and try to fight my friends." I countered, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I know, but I really need to talk to you." He pleaded.

I paused for a second, weighing my options before answering.

"No. I don't wanna talk to you." I said, shaking my head. "This is not the time or place to discuss what we have to discuss."

"Then when can I meet you?"

"I dunno. I'll text you later so we can figure it out, but right now you have to go."

-

***Tony's P.O.V.***

Mike and I decided to walk to a nearby Mexican restaurant to pick up some dinner for everyone. It was only about a 10 minute walk so Mike and I volunteered to get off of our lazy asses and go pick it up.

"I'm so hungry." Mike groaned, holding his stomach.

"We're going to go pick up the food right now." I chuckled.

Out of nowhere, Mike reached out his hand and took mine into his.

"Why do you keep holding my hand?" I asked.

"Because, that's what boyfriends do, isn't it?" He smirked. "Plus, I kinda like it."

I rolled my eyes but chuckled at his random act of affection.

"You know I have to go back home soon, right?" I sighed.

"Please don't talk about it." Mike groaned.

"I think we should. So when I leave, it's not a big deal."

"Can I go with you?" He asked.

"As much as I'd like that, Vic would never allow you to do that. He'd literally have a heart attack." I explained. "And plus, you have school."

"I rarely go there anymore. I just do online classes. And the good thing about online classes is that I can take them anywhere."

"I don't think that'll work out." I chuckled.

"Why can't you just move out here? You're an amazing piercer, you could get a job down here. If you show your portfolio to any tattoo shop in San Diego, I know they'd be happy to have you." He said.

"I can't just leave my whole life to move to San Diego, Mike."

"You won't move here, and I can't move there, so how's this going to work?" He said in a frustrated tone.

"I guess it'll have to be long distance." I shrugged.

"I can't do that. I have to see you all the time."

I couldn't help but smile at that. This is the first time he'd acted the slightest bit clingy and I loved it.

"How about this? We could visit each other back and forth for a while, and if it gets more serious then we can find a place to settle down." I suggested.

"Okay. I guess that'll work." Mike sighed.

-

***Vic's P.O.V.***

"Why'd he even have to come over here?" Kellin asked me.

I sighed and readjusted my head on his chest. We were laying in bed, he was sitting/laying against the headboard and I was laying between his legs with my head on his chest.

"I dunno. But you shouldn't have tried to provoke him." I said.

"I couldn't help it. He just makes me so mad. Every time I think of what he used to do to you I just-"

"Let's not talk about that." I said, cutting him off.

"Okay." He said softly.

I lifted my head up so that I was able to press a few kisses to his neck before gently brushing my nose against it.

"Vic, that tickles." He giggled.

I chuckled against his skin and then bit down a little. He let out a small moan before wrapping his legs around me. I moved to his pink, plump lips and captured them in a kiss.

"Holy fuck." Kellin said when we parted.

"What?"

"I think your lips are magical." He giggled. "And so is your dick." He laughed, slipping his hands into the front of my boxers, going straight to that area.

He leaned in and gave me a long, steamy open-mouthed kiss. He pulled away and stared me in the eyes.

"Let's have sex." He blurted.

"What?" I asked, a little taken by surprise.

"We were together for a whole year and we didn't go all the way. Then we broke up, but now we're back together and I think I'm ready. I want to give my virginity to you because I trust that you'll stay around." He said, looking totally serious. "I want to be intimate with you on that level. I want you to fuck me." He smirked.

"W-We can't." I stuttered.

I hated to do this to him, I really did. But I know if I tried, that there would be no way I could go through with it. I watched as his face fell and I immediately wanted to start apologizing. He gulped and pulled further away from me, his face turned a deep shade of red, he looked down at the comforter and tucked away a loose strand of hair that was hanging down from the messy bun that was atop his head.

“A-Are you not sexually attracted to me or something?” He said, obviously flustered and embarrassed. “I know I’ve gained a considerable amount of weight, but it’s only because you’ve been making me eat more.”

“What? No Kellin, that isn’t the reason.” I said, my eyebrows scrunching together in disbelief.

I was obviously extremely attracted to him and he hasn’t gained any weight whatsoever since he’s been eating more. And even, if he did, I’m pretty sure I’d still be sexually attracted to him.

“Then what is it?” He asked, clearly upset. “Is it because I-”

“Stop, don’t you dare blame this on yourself.” I said sternly.

“When we were broken up were you having sex with Dylan?” He questioned.

“Yes.” I said truthfully.

“How many times?” He asked with tears in his eyes.

“Almost every night.” I said softly.

“Wow.” He stated. “He had you every night, and I can’t even get you to fuck me once.”

“It’s different with you. He was my first. For 3 years, he was the only person who I let touch me in that way. He was and still is the only person I’ve ever had sex with. I've told you this before, but on many occasions, I have been raped by him. He’s forced himself on me more times than I could actually ever admit. He used to ‘mark’ me by giving me a bruise or using a sharp object to cut me. By leaving these things on me, he was able to ensure that no one else would want me because my body was all marked up.” I said, tears starting to form in my eyes. “When he started to do this, I was only 14 and I’d already given my virginity to an abusive psychopath and I thought that we were in love so I just let continue to happen, I wanted to make him happy.” I sighed, letting the tears fall from my eyes. “The thing is, I can still feel him. I feel like he still owns me. I can't be intimate with anyone else because I’m scared.”

I’d been wanting to tell someone about this for the longest, but I’d always repressed the feelings and just hoped that they would subside, but they hadn’t. I was glad that I was able to get it out. I was glad that the person I told was Kellin.

“I am so sorry.” Kellin cried. “I had no idea.”

“It's no big deal.” I sniffed, drying my tears. “I just don’t want you to ever think that you are the problem. You are extremely sexy and I can’t wait to get over this feeling so I can fuck you senseless.” I chuckled, trying to get rid of the tense atmosphere.

Kellin’s face turned a deeper shade of red and he looked down once again, too embarrassed to make eye contact.

“I can’t wait.” He giggled.

-

***Kellin's P.O.V.***

After Vic told me about what Dylan used to do, I was furious. I didn't let him know how mad I actually was, I couldn't let him know how much this disturbed by what'd I'd found out. I was about to deal with this.

Vic was currently taking a nap, so I went over to his bedside and found his phone laying there. I took it and went downstairs before going outside to the back of the house and sitting on the bench. Without thinking, I went to his contacts and tapped on the number I was looking for before pressing the call button.

"Hello?" He said. "Vic, is that you?!" He asked excitedly.

"No, sorry to disappoint, but this is not Vic. This is his boyfriend." I said in a mocking tone.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I want to meet up with you. We have some things to discuss."
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: Death Cab For Cutie: I Will Follow You Into The Dark

I'm very sorry this took so long. I have been going through some things relating to my health. For some reason a sickness that I thought I have over came is back and I'm having a hard time dealing with that. And I am having a hard time balancing being sick, being on a dance team and going to school. So it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could understand.

thanks for commenting: Madisonleeigh
TikaTarri
hayleyc.
Kellicxo
Misfit Toy
Kellicxo
Heartbroken
^^^ thank you.