Status: active

Damaged Goods

I Go Crazy

***Kellin's P.O.V.***

When I'd called Dylan yesterday, he seemed as if he was very content and he didn't see me as a threat. He laughed in my face and mockingly told me to come over this morning, so that's exactly what I was going to do. It was Vic's day off so he usually slept in until about 1 or 2pm. Which gave me enough time to get to Dylan's house and back. I got up slowly, hoping that I wouldn't wake Vic, but it was practically impossible due to the fact that he was laying completely on top of me. I slid from underneath him and placed my feet on the floor before standing up.

"Kells?" I heard Vic's morning voice say.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you going?" He asked me, opening one of his eyes.

"To get some water, love." I answered.

"Oh. Are you okay? Are you hungry? I can make you something." He said, opening his other eye and squinting.

Of course he's thinking about me when it's obvious that he's dead tired.

"No baby I'm fine, I just want some water. Go back to sleep."

"Okay." He mumbled before he plopped his head back onto the pillow, he started snoring almost instantly.

After grabbing clothes and getting changed in the bathroom, I went downstairs and made myself a cup of tea. I guess it was kind of my way of stalling. As much as I hated to admit it, I was scared to come face to face with Dylan. He was an abusive asshole and by just looking at him, I could tell that he could beat the living shit out of me. He’d done it to Vic a thousand times and Vic was stronger than me, so this confrontation should be interesting. Maybe I should take something for protection. Just so if it got physical I’d have something to stop me from getting killed. I went back upstairs and knocked on Mike’s door. I was going to ask to use his pocketknife he kept in case of an emergency or something like that. One time he told me that if I was ever in danger or something that I could use it, and it looked like I needed it at the moment. After he didn’t answer, I knocked again. I waited for a couple seconds then nothing, I cracked open the door a little bit and peaked my head in. He wasn’t even in there. He was probably in Tony’s room. I didn’t let anyone know, but I often saw him coming out of Tony’s room early in the morning. I was convinced that they were fucking, or something of the sort. I mean, c’mon, when they’re around all of us, there’s always an obvious awkward tension between the two, and they were always whispering to one another.

I went to his dresser and pulled out the top drawer and it was in there, right where he told me it would be. After grabbing it and stuffing it into my jacket pocket I closed the drawer and walk out of his room and back down the stairs. I grabbed the keys off the counter and I was out the door.

-
I was sitting in front of Dylan's house and I was getting cold feet. I knew what I had to do for Vic, but I also knew what could happen to me if I walked into that house. I knew that Dylan was crazy and he wasn't someone to fuck around with, but I had to show him that I wasn't either. Then he'd leave Vic alone.

I slowly got out of the car and shut the door behind me. I walked up the driveway and to the front door, I pulled my shaking hand from my pocket and knocked on it. After a couple of minutes he was on the other side turning the handle.

"Wow, I didn't think you'd actually show up." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Well, when it concerns Vic, it concerns me so..." I answered.

"Come in." He said, opening the door wider.

I knew he was playing nice now, but it wasn't going to stay that way. I walked through the door and took a look around. It was nice and cozy, something I wouldn't expect from a guy like him.

"Can I o take your coat?" He questioned, coming behind me and lightly touching me on my shoulder.

I jerked away and turned to face him, he gave off a weird vibe.

"No. I won't be staying long."

-

***Vic's P.O.V.***

I turned over in bed so that I could cuddle next to Kellin, but he wasn't there. I groaned before turning over and looking at the clock. He went to go get water like an hour ago.

"Kellin." I shouted, I got nothing. "Kells." I said again, and still nothing.

I got up and wrapped one of my blankets around myself before walking downstairs in search of my boyfriend.

"Kells." I said, entering the kitchen.

He wasn't in there either. I checked in the living room, the bathroom, the he guest room and Mike's room as well. Where could he be?

-
***Kellin's P.O.V.***

I was in Dylan's living room and after talking for about 5 minutes things began to get heated, as I knew they would.

"You need to stay away from Vic." I warned.

"That's not going to happen." He smirked.

"Whether you like it or not, I'm Vic's boyfriend and you're not going to be able to stalk him anymore."

"I'm not a stalker. I am just trying to get back what's mine."

"You talk about him like he's a piece of fucking meat." I spat.

"He is a piece of meat. He's my fucking piece of meat."

"Shut up. Stop talking about him like that." I warned as my hands tightened into fists.

"Vic is mine. He has been mine since he was 14 years old."

"You're sick, you know that? You preyed on an innocent little boy. You took his teenage years away from him." I said, raising my voice a bit.

"That's not true. I gave Vic the best years of his life. We were a perfect couple. We were perfect for each other until you came along. But I'm not worried about you, Vic and I will be together again soon. He's just going through a phase right now."

What the fuck? He sounded crazy. How much more in denial could he be?

"You're batshit crazy."

"You're the one who was locked up in a mental hospital." He chuckled evilly.

"Yeah, and you're the reason that Vic was put in one." I spat back.

"What? I had nothing to do with that." He said, looking appalled. "He's the one who started cutting himself and drinking himself to death."

"Are you serious? You beat the living shit out of him every single day." I shouted.

"He told you about that?" He said lowly.

"Hell yeah."

He looked pissed.

"He deserved it. I hit him because he deserved it."

As rage overcame me due to the unbelievable stupidity of that statement, I rose from the couch and threw a punch at him, successfully hitting him in the jaw. After that extremely foolish move, I came to the realization that I, a extremely skinny, anxious, 16 year old boy, just picked a fight with a tall, muscular, 21 year old man. Now I was scared. I swallowed hard as I felt my anxiety level rise again. At this moment, the decisions that I've made leading to this point seem irrational and just plain stupid. I fucked up.

-

***Vic's P.O.V.***

It's been about an hour and a half since Kellin left the bed and I still couldn't find him. Wherever he was, I know he drove because the car was gone.

"Maybe he went to the store." I mumbled under my breath.

I reached for my phone once again, but before I could dial his number I heard the front door open. I ran to the front of the house, ready to question Kellin, but I stopped when I saw him. His left eye was bruised, there was blood splayed all over his shirt and his blood covered hands held a small pocket knife, which was covered in blood as well. I took a step back and inhaled sharply.

"What did you do?"
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: Arctic Monkeys: R U Mine?

sorry for the wait, you guys already know why i'm struggling to update so yeah.

thanks for commenting:
HitchingToNeverland
TikaTarri
Kellicxo
hayleyc.
BringMeThe_Happiness
sapphyreblood

***Special thanks to HitchingToNeverland bc she always puts a lot of thought into her comments and she left me an extra long comment and i loved it lol.