Status: active

Damaged Goods

There's All These Secrets That I Can't Keep

***Kellin's P.O.V***

I couldn’t talk. I couldn’t say a word. I was so horrified at what I’d just done that I just stood there and looked at Vic while he looked back at me in a mix of complete shock and horror. Everything was kind of a blur at the moment, I didn’t even know how I drove myself home.

“Kellin, what the fuck happened?” He said in a shaky tone.

“D-Dylan.” I answered, that was all I could get out.

His eyes widened and he immediately grabbed the knife out of my hand and dragged me upstairs. I was trying to open my mouth so I could tell him the story and why I went over to Dylan’s house in the first place, but I couldn’t seem to open my mouth. He dragged me to the bathroom and immediately turned on the sink and put my hands under the stream of warm water. At that point I began to cry. I was terrified of what I’ve done. I wanted to punch myself in the face for being so damn stupid.

“Don’t cry baby. It'll be fine.” Vic said, getting the soap and putting it on my hands, hurriedly helping me wash off the blood.

After my hands were clean, he put the knife under the water and washed that off as well. We went to the room and he began to open up all of the drawers and he pulled out a suitcase and began to stuff a bunch of clothes into them.

“Take off those clothes. We have to burn them.” He said in a rushed tone. “I have a key to his house, we need to go get the body and bury it.”

Wait, he thinks I killed him?

“Help me pack this stuff up. I have family in Mexico, we can stay with them down there until this all blows over. I’ll make sure nothing happens to you, okay?”

“V-Vic.” I sniffed.

He didn’t pay me any mind, he kept frantically packing up our stuff.

“Vic” I said a little louder. “I didn’t kill him.”

"What?" He asked, looking up from the clothes he was packing.

"I didn't kill him."

"Oh thank God." He sighed, collapsing onto the ground, holding his hand over his heart.

After calming down and getting out of the blood stained clothes I was in, Vic made us a bubble bath and asked me to explain everything to him. I told him about how I went over to Dylan's house and why I did it. Then I explained to him what we talked about and how it got physical. Then I told him how Dylan had me pinned to the ground and the only way I was able to get him off of me was to use the knife. I stabbed him once in the shoulder. As soon as the knife went in, his body went limp and I was able to push him off of me. At that point he was on the floor screaming and cursing at me, so me being the dumbass I am, I felt bad and tried to help him up. He was still mad, as expected, so when I bent down to help him, he managed to pull me down with him. I was able to eventually get out of the house and into the car.

"Babe you shouldn't have gone over there by yourself." He said taking my hand and squeezing it lightly.

"I know. But what you told me last night just made me so mad."

"It's literally the cutest thing ever that you want to fight my battles for me, but Dylan is a seriously dangerous guy, you could have been hurt worse than you already are." He reasoned.

"What if he presses charges on me?" I said quietly. "I don't wanna go to jail."

"You'll be okay. Dylan isn't stupid enough to tell the cops, he knows all the shit I have on him."

"I'm so stupid." I mumbled.

"Shh, no you're not. C'mere." Vic said, using his bubble covered arms to pull me closer to him. "Everything is gonna be fine. I doubt that Dylan will be bothering us for a while."

***Tony's P.O.V.***

Mike and I were in his room having a hot make out session and I was loving it. Over the past month I haven't been able to get past just kissing him. I haven't had sex in over a month and I was struggling to say the least, especially with someone as sexy as Mike just sitting there looking all hot and shit. I was hoping that today would be the day that I'd be able to move to second base with him.

Everything was going perfectly. I had him pinned down against the bed as I was on top of him, I was tugging lightly at his hair because I knew he liked it and he was latched onto me, his arms wrapped around my neck and his long legs wrapped around my torso. I detached my lips from his and moved to his neck. I carefully moved down his neck and to his collarbones.

"Fuck." He moaned.

I reattached my lips to his, us both engaging in a tongue filled kiss. I carefully reached down and grazed my hand over him from the outside of his pants, but I quickly retracted my hand when he stopped kissing me and said something.

"Wait, stop." He said urgently.

I immediately untangled myself from him and flopped onto the other side of the bed. I was used to this, every time we'd almost do something sexual he'd tell me to stop. I wasn't trying to pressure him, but him pushing me away was really making me feel bad about myself.

"I just can't get used to doing this with a guy." He said.

"When you say things like that, it makes me feel like shit." I admitted.

"Dude, you know I didn't mean it like that."

"Yes you did."

"Look, I know that you're frustrated and with me and I'm frustrated too. I'm just as horny as you are. But it just takes some getting used to."

"Or maybe you're just not attracted to me." I suggested.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. There's obviously a bulge in my pants and it didn't get there by itself."

"Then I don't know what else it could be."

"I just need time."

"I don't have time, Mike. I'm going back home soon, and I need to know if this is real. Besides the sex thing. I need to know if this is an actual real relationship, or if it's something that I shouldn't spend much time on."

"You're the only guy that I'd ever want to be in a relationship with. Does that not mean anything to you? I'm throwing everything I thought I knew about myself out of the fucking window for you." He explained.

"You act like I haven't done shit for you. I haven't been home in over a month and my OCD is worse than it has been in a while." I said.

"And you think that's my fault?" Mike asked.

"Me being in an environment that I'm not used to is causing it. And I'm here because of you so..." I trailed off.

"Then fucking leave." He said in a nonchalant tone.

"Okay. I'll be gone by tomorrow morning."

-

It was 12am and Vic, Kellin, Austin, Alan and I went out to dinner. Mike decided to stay home due to the fact that he was still pouting over the fight we had earlier in the day. I couldn't believe that he actually told me to go home, it just let me know that what we had wasn't serious to him. My feelings were hurt, but I'd get over it. I wasn't going to sit around and cry over him. So when Kellin told me that they were going out and asked me if I wanted to come, I totally agreed. We finished up our dinner and we were walking along the sidewalk even though I was having a lot of fun hanging with the guys, my mind kept wandering back to Mike.

"Oh my god!" I heard Alan's high pitched voice yell. "There's a gay club! Let’s go!”

All of us were 18 or older, except Kellin and he had a really convincing fake I.D. so it'd be no problem to get him in. After making sure it was okay for the rest of the group, we set off for the club. This ought to be interesting.

-

***Mike's P.O.V.***

I was pretty bummed out after the fight Tony and I had earlier. I don't know if I'd even call it a fight, due to the fact that there was no yelling. I can't believe that he didn't even put up a fight when I told him to just leave, of course I didn't want him to. But knowing him, he probably had his flight booked and all of his clothes packed already. I don't know if he actually thought that I was gonna let him leave me like that, but I wasn't. I wasn't used to caring about a person so much. Other than Vic, the only person I actually gave a shit about was Tony.

When he was gone with the guys, I decided to go down to his room and see if his things were packed up and sure enough, they were. I went to his suitcase, which was in the corner of the room, and dragged it over to the he bed. After placing it on the bed and unzipping it, one by one I took the articles of clothing out and placed them back in the dresser drawers. Did he really think I was gonna let him leave so easily?

-

***Tony's P.O.V.***

After being at the club for about an hour, I ended up sitting alone at the bar while the other two couples I came with were grinding together on the dance floor. I was thinking about Mike too much, I didn't feel like doing anything at the moment.

"Hey." I heard from over my shoulder.

I turned around to come face to face with a medium height, skinny guy wearing a Nirvana t shirt and some black jeans.

"Hey." I answered, confused as to why he was talking to me.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked, motioning over to the bar behind me.

"Uh, no. I'm okay, trying to stay sober tonight. But thank you."

After politely declining the guy, I took a minute to admire his features. He was a very handsome guy with jet black hair that went well with his dark brown eyes.

“No problem.” He said, flashing a smile. “So why is someone as handsome as you sitting here alone?”

I couldn’t help but smile at the compliment, I wasn’t really used to getting them a lot.

“My friends are on the dance floor all coupled up. I’m totally a 5th wheel tonight.” I chuckled. “Oh, I’m Tony by the way.” I said, reaching out to shake his hand.

“I’m Michael.” He said, shaking my hand.

Of fucking course, that just had to be his name. I ignored the urge to roll my eyes and gave him a small smile.

“Um, so if you'd rather not be a 5th wheel anymore, I’d be more than happy to dance with you.” He said in a flirtatious tone, slightly biting his lip

Well, it looks like I’ve found me a new Mike.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: Arctic Monkeys: Fireside

i'm sorry, i know this is complete shit.

thanks for commenting:
HitchingToNeverland
TikaTarri
Kellicxo
hayleyc.

What do you think about what Kellin did? :o
What do you think about the fight between Mike and Tony? :o
Who tf is this new Micheal guy? :o