Status: active

Damaged Goods

Break Down, Now Weep

***Vic's P.O.V.***

"Dammit." I yelled as the police car pulled out of the driveway.

I ran back into the house and grabbed the car keys off of the counter and bolted out of the door. Before I knew it, I was driving down the highway at dangerous speeds. I knew that it was risky to go 110 miles per hour on a busy highway, but that didn't stop me. I had to go get him out. I was having a hard time seeing the road because my eyes continued to fill with tears. I kept seeing his face in my head, that look filled with horror and sadness. He's not stable enough to handle questioning, there was no doubt that he'd have a panic attack.

When I got my hands on Dylan I was going to give him hell. If he didn't immediately retract the charges and tell the police that Kellin stabbed him in self defense, then I was going to tell the police about everything he's ever done to me, which includes assault, rape, sex with a minor and so much more.

I pulled up to the police station and jumped out of my car, quickly locking it and going to the front door.

"I'm looking for Kellin Bostwick." I said immediately to the secretary at the front desk.

"One second please." She said, giving me a sympathetic smile.

I could see why she did, I looked a mess, I had tear stains all over my cheeks, I was still in my pajamas and my bed head was out of control.

"Okay, he's in a room with some of our investigators, he's being questioned right now."

"Can I go in there? I need to see him." I said urgently.

"That area is off limits, Sir." She said sweetly.

"But he-"

"I'm sorry, but there's no way you can get back there. You can sit and wait and when I have news on him then I will share it with you." She smiled.

After about an hour, the cops released him to the waiting area. As soon as the door opened, I was at Kellin's side. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in close. His entire body was trembling. He'd had a panic attack.

"Baby, what happened?" I asked.

He didn't say anything, he just shook his head and put his hands over his ears. I knew he wanted to get out of there. I needed to get him home. After looking over to the secretary, who gave me another sympathetic look, I wrapped my arms around Kellin's shaky frame and walked him out of the door and to the car. After buckling him in and doing the same to myself, he finally spoke.

"Thank you for coming to get me." He said, his voice cracking.

"It was no problem." I sniffled back.

"I may be going to a juvenile detention center." He squeaked. "I told them that I stabbed him out of self defense and they said they were gonna talk to Dylan tomorrow and of something didn't match up, then I could be put in juve." He said, starting to cry again. "They said that since I was a minor, this isn't as bad as it could have been, but it seems pretty bad to me." He said before letting out a sob.

I reached over the seat and grabbed his hand.

"You're not going there, I'm not letting that happen. I'm calling Dylan tonight and I'm making him drop the charges." I said sternly.

There was a long moment of silence and I could tell he was on the verge of another anxiety attack. He covered his mouth and let out a muffled sob. I kinda wanted to pull over so I could console him. But I was only 5 minutes from home.

"Babe, do you want me to pull over?" I asked, squeezing his hand tightly.

He shook his head and continued to let the tears flow.
-

***Tony's P.O.V.***

After lounging in bed for a while, I decided that Mike and I should both get out of bed. I got up and stretched my limbs, about to make my way to the bathroom when heard Mike make a noise of discomfort.

"Shit." He hissed, while standing up from the bed.

"Are you okay?"

"No. My ass hurts." He groaned.

I walked over to his side and steadied him as we walked to the bathroom. I was concerned because he was in pain, but I was amused about the fact that I fucked him so hard that he couldn't walk straight.

"Since you did this to me, you should carry me." Mike smirked.

I rolled my eyes before bending down so that he was able to get on my back. Once he was secured, I carried him to the bathroom, what a big baby.

After we showered and brushed our teeth, I decided to cook breakfast for Mike and I.

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked, looking over to him as he sat on the counter.

"It doesn't matter." He yawned.

I settled on omelets because those are my favorite.

"So what are you gonna do about that Michael guy?" Mike said randomly.

"I dunno. I'm supposed to be calling him today."

"You better not." Mike smirked.

"What are you gonna do if I do?" I playfully challenged.

"I'm gonna beat his ass, then I'm gonna beat yours." He chuckled.

"You're fucking insane." I laughed.

"I'm just doing what any rational boyfriend would do." He defended.

"No you're really protective."

"I'm not." He countered.

"You are, but it's ok 'cause I like it." I smiled.

"It's only because of you. I usually don't act like this in relationships, I think you're turning me gay."

I immediately burst out in laughter.

"I'm not turning you gay Mikey." I laughed. "You're already there."

"No I'm not." He countered.

"The way you were riding my dick last night suggests otherwise." I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." He laughed.

-

***Vic's P.O.V.***

As we walked in the house, Kellin and I were bombarded with questions from Mike and Tony. We didn't say much and I told them that I'd tell them about it later, my main goal was to get him in bed and to stop crying. Once I got him up the stairs we went to my room and he got in bed. I sat on the edge, next to him. It wasn't until then that I noticed a huge bruise forming on the right side of his forehead.

"What the fuck?" I gasped, reaching out and touching the purple mark.

"It h-happened when they hit my head on the car door." He squeaked.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked, running my hand over it.

"Not that much, it's just throbbing." He said quietly.

I leaned down and kissed it softly. I hate that this is happening to him.

"Vic." He sniffled. "I'm scared."
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: Alt-J: Breezeblocks

sorry for such the long wait but i've been going through a lot of shit. i don't wanna go into too much detail about my personal life on here but long story short, i relapsed and i'm not doing too good. so yeah i'm trying to put myself back together rn.

thanks for commenting: HitchingToNeverland
hayleyc.
Kitty_katt16
Kellicxo

what do you think is gonna happen to Kellin? :o
do you think that Vic is gonna be able to get Kellin off the hook? :o