Status: active

Damaged Goods

Can I Lay By Your Side?

***Vic's P.O.V.***

I turned down Dylan's offer the second he made it, I would never be able to do that to Kellin. Breaking up with him would break his heart as well as mine. After turning down Dylan, he immediately stormed off and went home. I expected to have to threaten to tell the police about everything he's done to me so he would drop the charges, but soon after he left, I got a call from the police saying that the charges on Kellin were dropped. I had no idea why he was doing this for him, or what he had up his sleeve, but for the time being, I was so relieved.

I kicked everyone out of the house for the night so Kellin and I could have a little date night. It wasn't anything extravagant, it just consisted of Chinese takeout, junk food, movies and a lot of making out. It was nice that we could be like his again. We've been going through so much and we've had so many people in the house that we barely had any alone time. We were on the couch eating takeout and watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Kellin loved that movie, he said he felt as if he could relate to Charlie, I could see why, they were very similar.

I was really happy that Kellin was eating tonight, because these past few days he hadn't been eating properly and it was scaring me, I always had to sit down and watch him eat, because if I didn't then he'd just throw the food away. I hoped this was a phase, that all the work we've been doing wasn't unraveling, because he was doing really good. I watched as he took the chopsticks and expertly scooped up a bunch of noodles before bringing them to his mouth, his huge, blue orbs trained on the TV screen as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. I smiled slightly, he was so cute.

I was planning on getting Kellin set up with a therapist, even though I knew that I was helping him get better, I wasn't a professional, I didn't really know what I was doing. I hoped that when I told him he wouldn't freak out. It's not like I was sending him somewhere permanently, it was just for an hour a couple days a week. And also, he was running low on medication and the therapist is the only person who could prescribe him more. We stole all of the medication the therapist had prescribed to him at the asylum, but there was only so much that he had in his personal cupboard, yeah there were other people in there that were on the same meds, but we couldn't steal theirs, that just wasn't right, so we just took what was under Kellin's name. The medication had lasted even longer than we thought because he didn't take it over the year we were separated, I would expect that because I was usually the one to remind him about it.

Kellin put down the noodles after eating only half of the carton, he picked up the carton that had chicken in it and started to eat.

"I'm getting fat." He mumbled, halfway to me, halfway to himself.

"No you're not, you haven't gained a single pound." I countered before stuffing noodles in my mouth.

He shrugged and continued to eat the chicken. I put the container down and moved closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed a line of gentle kisses on his neck. I stopped and sucked at a specific point. My hands crept under his shirt and rubbed at his perfect hip bones.

"You look perfect." I whispered in his ear.

"Vic Fuentes, are you trying to turn me on?" He giggled.

"It depends, is it working?" I smiled back.

"Maybe." He giggled again before putting down the container and smirking at me.

We repositioned ourselves so that I was straddling him while he was laying on the couch. He was looking up at me with that sexy smirk on his face and one eyebrow raised. I
attacked his lips immediately and let my hands roam his body. It'd been awhile since we were intimate due to be fact that we've been going through some stuff.

He opened his mouth slightly and smiled into the kiss when I hungrily invaded his mouth. I missed this more than I should've. I pulled back before I lowered myself on top of him so that my crotch was rubbing against his. I looked down at Kellin, who was staring back at me with lust filled eyes. I smirked and rocked my hips downward, creating a wonderful friction that forced Kellin to let out a moan. His eyes slipped closed as I continued the motion at an agonizingly slow pace. I could feel him getting hard against me. I let my hands creep under his shirt before helping him pull it over his head, taking it off completely. I ran my hands over his chest and admired his soft, icy cold skin. He felt his way to my shirt as well before pulling it over my head and discarding of it onto the floor. His hands immediately began to roam all over my skin, making me shiver slightly. He smiled before pulling me down for a kiss.

"I love you." He mumbled against my mouth

"I love you too." I mumbled back.

I continued to rock my hips as our tongues slipped in and out of each other's mouths.

"Fuck, Vic please do something." He groaned.

I laughed before kissing a trail down his body, stopping at the waistband of his boxers. I looked back up at him and the look in his eyes told me that if I didn't do something quickly, that I'd have a very angry Kellin on my hands. I pulled down his boxers and as I did so, his cock sprung free. I smirked before licking the tip lightly. He moaned loudly and bit his bottom lip. I sat back to get a good look at him.

"Can I just take a minute to admire how beautiful you are?" I murmured.

"God dammit, Vic. Please just fucking touch me."

His breathing was shallow and his cheeks were flushed. Oh God he's so cute. I smiled before leaning back down to kiss him again before going down on him once more. I slowly licked from the base to the head of his cock looking up at him in the process. I smirked as he let out a long, whorish moan.

"Fuuuck." He moaned, his eyes slipping shut again.

I repeated the motion a couple times at an extremely slow pace and I was loving his reaction. His hips bucked up a few times, so I held them down so they would stay in place. I swirled my tongue around the tip again before taking him in my mouth all at once, going all the way down to the base.

"Holy s-shit!" He screamed, shaking slightly underneath me.

I felt him thread his fingers through my hair and pull lightly. I began to bob up and down, my eyes never leaving Kellin's face. It should be illegal to look this sexy. I hollowed my cheeks and sucked in and Kellin screamed louder than I think he'd ever screamed in bed.

"F-f-fuck!"

"Do you like that babe?" I asked cheekily.

He nodded, his eyes shut tightly.

"Keep going." He demanded.

I did as told and took him into my mouth again. He threaded his hands into my hair and pulled harshly.

"V-v-viiiic." He tried to say while his hips tried to free themselves from my grasp.

I held them down tighter and began to quicken my pace.

"Oh god oh god oh god." He repeated.

It almost sounded as if he was gonna cry, I had to keep looking up to make sure that wasn't the case. I kept kept my speed consistent though.

"I'm g-gonna c- Fuck!" He yelled cutting himself off.

I kept going down to the base, I hollowed my cheeks again and I felt him hit the back of my throat. With that, he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed with ease and looked back up at Kellin, he was trembling tremendously as he pulled his knees up to his chest.

"Fuck." He muttered "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck."

I reached out to touch his face and he grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly.

"V-Vic." He murmured.

"Are you okay love?" I asked, afraid that I did something to hurt him.

He nodded slowly before squeezing my hand once again. He took a breath in and let out a small giggle.

"I've never cum so hard in my life." He giggled again.

He looked up at me with a bright smile on his face and pulled me down for a kiss.

"I love you." He mumbled tiredly.

"I love you too." I said, pecking him on the lips once again.

"Now your turn." He winked.

-

It was around 12 am and Mike and Tony were just getting home. I had no idea where they went, but I wasn't really worried about them. I was looking for Kellin, we were cuddling in bed and he got a call, when he got it he looked a little frazzled. He got up and took the call outside of the room. He usually takes any calls and texts in front of me, so I was wondering what was going on. I searched the whole house until I found him in the most obvious place, the living room. He was sitting on the couch with his knees pulled up to his chest. I stayed quiet so I could eavesdrop.

"I can't. Why can't you just help me out?" He said, he sounded stressed out.

He paused for the other person to talk.

"If you really wanna see me then you'd help."

There was another pause, this one was longer than the other.

"I can't afford it." He squeaked. "I'll just have to call you back." He said before hanging up.

He sighed and put his head between his knees.

"What can't we afford?" I asked, causing Kellin to jump.

"Oh, um my mom called me. She said she wanted me to come down there and visit, but I can't afford the plane ticket and stuff and she won't help pay, so I w-"

"Don't worry about it. When do you want to go?" I interrupted.

"Vic, I-"

"I can cover the trip." I assured. "Under one condition, I get to come with you" I smiled.

"Are you serious?" He said, tears forming in his eyes.

I nodded and flashed him a smile. At that he began to burst out in tears. He got up from the couch and darted over to me, tackling me in a hug. He squeezed me tight and continued to cry into my chest.

"Why are you crying baby?" I wondered, kissing the top of his head.

"I just... I just love you so much."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Sam Smith: Lay Me Down

Thanks for commenting: HitchingToNeverland, hayleyc. and TikaTarri. <--- thanks so much

Special thanks to HitchingToNeverland for putting so much effort into her comments, they're rly a joy to read.

I'm ending this story soon and idk about the 3rd one. I know if I end the story the way I plan and don't do another book, you guys are gonna be pretty pissed lol, so it all depends on the responses I get from you guys from now on.

Why do you think Dylan dropped the charges?
Isn't Vic the sweetest person ever?
Why do you think Kellin's mom is contacting him after all this time?