Repeating the Past

one

Alex's pov

There's three, things I love. Singing, My friends and family, and guys. Even though, I'm forever alone, but that's okay. It'll be no chance of me getting cheated on, like my old relationships. The guys are determined to find me when guy, especially Jack and Rian. I've honestly lost count on how many times they would take me to bars and clubs, just to find me a sweaty, musty, drunk guy who could seriously pass as Chewbacca. Yeah, I'm not really into "bears" and the guys know this. They still do it anyway, so might as well have a little bit of fun.

Today's the warped tour kick off party, and luckily, this year there's a lot of cute roadies who are just my type. As I'm swimming through the crowd of people, (not literally swimming). I noticed a young man, (about in his late teens, way early twenties) sitting by himself, drinking a water. That's odd, everyone drinks at this party. So why not him? I've just made a goal for Warped. Figure this boy out. maybe he's not into drinking, maybe he's just upset? I'm only going to find out if I go and ask, but what if he just wants to be alone? No, I doubt that. I say to myself as I start walking over to him, until Vic, Mike, and Jack stop me. Why do they have to bother me at the wrong times? I say to myself as they approach me.

"What's up Alex?" Jack asked as I wasn't paying attention.

"You okay man?" "Yeah-Yeah, why wouldn't-"

Mike rudely cut me off by saying, "Well, well, well. Look who it is." I gave him a confused until he pointed out the cute young man I was staring.

How does Mike know who he is?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yep! New story. Enjoy ;)