Somewhere in Neverland

Two

"That never gets old!" I grinned still hyper from my post show high. "What are you guys planning?" I looked at my bandmates and 5sos boys who were all huddled over a laptop suspiciously.

"We're just finalizing plans for the end of tour party." Eli grinned, "Your dad is still in New York, right?" My dad is a music producer and if he hadn't been dragging me to the studio with him for as long I as can remember I probably wouldn't love music half as much as I do now. He has been in some studio in New York for the past few weeks working.

"Yeah, he'll be there for a few more weeks. Why?" I don't know why I even bothered asking when I already knew the answer. They wanted to have the party at my dad's house in Huntington Beach. "I don't want anyone I don't know and you're cleaning up after." I pointed at the seven guys in front of me trying to look as intimidating as possible.

"You're not scary." Luke laughed before messing up my hair. "Nice try though."

---

Two hours later the party was in full swing and despite my request to only have people I knew, I saw a lot of unfamiliar faces. I decided not to worry about it and enjoy myself. "Ryann! Where have you been?" Luke exclaimed when I walked into the kitchen to grab a drink.

"How much have you had to drink?" I laughed grabbing a bottle of vodka and pouring some into the cup of Sprite that I had been drinking.

"Not that much." He laughed pulling me over to him, wrapping an arm around my shoulders to keep me close. I've known him long enough to know that a drunk Luke is a cuddly Luke. "I can't get too drunk because I have to pick my mom up at the airport tomorrow."

"I'm going with you." I told him before taking a large sip of my drink. "What time does she get in?"

"Noon, I think." He shrugged grabbing the drink out of my hand.

"Hey!" I protested as he drank almost half of it. "That's mine!"

"Too bad." He grinned.

----

"Can you get off of me?" I rolled my eyes and tried to detach myself from Luke. The kid was like a fucking space heater.

"But I want to cuddle." He whined trying to pull me closer.

"Why can't you go cuddle with Michael?"

"Because he won't let me and your hair smells nicer anyway." Luke mumbled into my hair.

"You're so weird." I sighed giving up and just let him hold me.

"That's why we're friends because you're weird too."
♠ ♠ ♠
I suck, I know. This took way too long & it's way too short. I just really needed to update.