Somewhere in Neverland

Four

"I just don't know what I did to piss him off." I told Liz while we were watching tv. Although I had spent more time complaining about how Luke was acting than actually watching the Friends rerun we had on. "One minute he didn't want to leave my side and the next he won't even talk to me."

"What happened before he walked out?" She asked playing with my hair since my head was resting on her lap.

"I had Calum delete the picture of us and then I said that we'd have to clear up the dating rumors again." I sighed, "He said something about how I was acting like dating him was a bad thing. But I really wasn't!"

"I think this is something you should talk to Luke about." She grinned, "If he won't talk to you, make him. You know how he gets sometimes." I learned when I had first met Luke that he wasn't one to openly talk about how he was feeling.

"I'm going to go over there then." I shrugged getting off the couch I had been laying on. "You think he's still next door?"

"I think all the boys are." Liz said after we heard a loud noise from Luke's room.

"Okay!" I grinned, "Thanks for listening to me whine."

"Anytime, sweetheart. You know that."

----

I walked into Luke's room to see Michael, Calum and Ashton playing a video game. "Where's Luke?" I asked and the only response I got was Ashton pointing to one of the beds where Luke was laying face down. "Luuuke." I whined as I climbed on the bed and sat on him. "Don't be sad, get glad." I leaned down to pinch one of his cheeks.

"Get off of me." He groaned.

"Are you still in a mood?" I grinned making eye contact with Calum who was trying, and failing, not to laugh at Luke and I.

"I never was in a mood." Luke rolled his eyes, turning over so that he could look at me. "Any reason why you felt the need to straddle me?" And just like that Luke's mood had done a total 180.

"You're so annoying." I huffed climbing off of Luke quickly. "Are you really going to stay in bed all day?"

"I probably shouldn't." He sat up, "Do you want to go grab food or something?"

"Sure!" I got up and slipped on my flip flops. "Do you guys want to come with us?" I asked Calum, Michael and Ashton who had all returned to their video game. "I'm going to take that as a no." I laughed after the only response I got was a grunt from Michael. "You ready?" I looked at Luke who was fixing his hair in a mirror.

-------

"You should come to a few of our shows." Luke said throwing his arm around my shoulders. We had decided to walk to a Chipotle that was down the street from the hotel.

"That sounds fun." I poked Luke's side laughing as he jumped, "We should see how many times security thinks I'm a groupie or a merch girl."

"That seriously still happens?"

"Oh yeah." I laughed, "Security tried to stop me from going on stage a few weeks ago because they thought I was a fan."

"That's ridiculous." Luke seemed more mad about it than I was when it originally happened.

"It's not a big deal." I poked Luke's side again, "Not worth getting mad over."

"Stop poking me." Luke laughed.

"It's funny how ticklish you are." I poked him again, "What are you getting?" I asked as we walked through the shop's open door.

"Probably just a burrito." Luke said removing his arm from around my shoulders so that we could get in line to order. "We're just getting these and going back to the hotel, right?" He asked looking at his phone.

"That would probably be the easiest." I said, "Did you ask your mom if she wanted anything?"

"Yeah, she doesn't want anything but the boys want me to bring them back something."

---------

"This is a lot of fucking food." I said holding up the bag that I was carrying. "There's no way we're going to eat all of this."

"Have you met my band?" Luke laughed, "I can carry the if it's too heavy."

"I've got it, thank you though." I smiled, "We're almost back to the hotel anyway."

"I may have to meet you up in the room." Luke said looking at the small crowd that had started to form in front of the hotel. "Do you remember what room it is?" He asked handing me his room key.

"Are you guys dating?" One of the fans outside the hotel asked after we had walked up to the building.

"We're just friends." Luke shook his head.

"I'll me you upstairs." I told Luke before I left him with the fans and walked into the hotel's lobby.

----

"You are my favorite person on the planet right now." Michael yelled throwing his arms around me once he saw me walk into the the room with the bag full of Chipotle.

"You only love me because I brought you food. I see how it is." I said failing at my attempt to fake cry because I was laughing. "Luke paid for it anyway, so thank him." I set the Chipotle bag on one of the tables.

"Where is Luke?" Calum asked as he dug through the bag for his burrito.

"He stopped for the fans that were out front." I said, "I would have waited but the first girl he talked to asked if we were dating." I rolled my eyes grabbing my burrito out of the bag. "The picture you guys posted this morning probably doesn't help either."

"You two just looked so cute, we couldn't help it." Ashton laughed.

"Okay so I have some bad news." Liz said walking into the room.

"What is it?" Calum asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really suck at updating. Does anyone even still read this?