Somewhere in Neverland

Five

"What's the bad news?" Ashton asked.

"Joe broke his arm and isn't able to come on the tour anymore. So you don't have a guitar tech." Liz said. "Can you guys think of anyone who would be able to come so last minute?"

"What did I miss?" Luke asked as he walked into the room and saw that all of his bandmates were staring at me.

"Ryann's going to come on tour with us." Calum announced.

"I agreed to nothing, Hood." I rolled my eyes.

"Are we on a last name basis now, Walker?"

"Wait, I thought you already said that you wanted to come to a few of the dates?" Luke said grabbing his burrito out of the Chipotle bag.

"Joe can't come on the tour anymore so we're down a guitar tech." Liz explained.

"At least no ones asking you to be a merch girl." Luke joked, "You should do it, Ry. Chances are that you're going to end up coming to most of the tour anyways."

"You're probably right." I sighed, "I'll do it."

Eli: Ry, I heard you're going on tour with your boyfriend.

I looked at my phone to see the text that Eli had sent to a group message my band mates and I had started months ago.

Ryann: He's not my boyfriend.... And how did you know about the tour I literally agreed to go like 2 minutes ago!?

Eli: Ashton

Eli and Ashton instantly bonded when they first met because they were both drummers. I don't even know why I bothered asking.

Parker: I bet you two will be together by the end of the tour.

Ryann: haven't you ever heard of don't play where you work?

Parker: yeah, but when have you ever followed the rules?

Ryann: shut up

Eli: so you admit that you want Lukey to be your boyyyyyyfriend.

Ryann: you guys are idiots

Grant: what the hell is even going on?

"Who are you talking to?" Luke leaned over from where he was sitting to look at my phone.

"My band." I rolled my eyes, "Ashton apparently already told Eli that I was going on tour with you guys."

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." Luke looked worried, "I don't want you to feel like we forced you to come."

"You worry to much. If I really didn't want to go, I would have said something." I reached out and messed up Luke's hair, "Plus it'll be fun to actually hang out with you guys for more than a day." With the way both of our tour schedules have been, the only time we had been able to see each other was when we happened to be in the same city at the same time.

"Why do you always mess up my hair?" Luke rolled his eyes as he tried to fix what I had just messed up.

"Because it's fun." I grinned reaching out to mess up Luke's hair again but he reacted quicker than I did and grabbed my arm to stop me which sent us both flying to the floor.

"What are you two doing?" Liz turned around to look at us.

"Nothing." Luke mumbled as I climbed off of him.

"Doesn't look like nothing." Calum laughed.

"Don't make me regret agreeing to come on tour with you." I glared at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took 80 years again. Sorry. I'm really not happy with the way this chapter ended. I'm putting my Michael story on hold because I really want to try and re-write it.