Somewhere in Neverland

Six

"You do realize that we're only going to be gone like two weeks?" Luke's eyes widened when he walked into my bedroom at the apartment that Eli and I shared.

"How did you even get here?" I asked knowing that even if Luke was able to drive here, he didn't have a car to drive. "And this is nothing compared to what I packed last tour." I motioned to the pile of clothes that I was trying to fit into my suitcase.

"Eli and Ashton are hanging out so I figured I'd come over too." Luke shrugged, "Please tell me that you're bringing this." He grinned holding up a lace bra that I had gotten at Aerie recently.

"You're such a dude." I rolled my eyes, grabbing my bra out of Luke's hand throwing it in my suitcase. "What time are we leaving tomorrow?"

"Early. You're staying with us tonight, right?"

"Yeah, your mom has an extra bed in her room." I told him before zipping up my suitcase and setting it by the door.

"I feel like you talk to my mom more than you talk to me." Luke whined throwing himself on my now empty bed. "You could have stayed with Michael and I."

"And wake up to another picture of you grabbing my ass?" I laughed laying down next to him.

"You have a nice ass." Luke grinned turning so that he was facing me. "Your birthday is soon."

"Where did that come from? I think we're going to be in Canada on my birthday." I laughed before reaching over and stealing the snapback that was on Luke's head and putting it on mine. "Your hair looks sexy pushed back." I ran my hand through his hair.

"I can't tell if you're hitting on me or you want to watch Mean Girls." Luke said wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"I can't hit on you." I mumbled into Luke's chest.

"Why not?"

"You're not legal." I grinned looking up at him.

"You're only a year older than me." Luke mumbled putting his forehead against mine.

"Do you guys wan-" Eli stopped mid sentance as he walked into my room, "Am I interupting something?"

"What's going on?" Ashton walked into my room as I sat up putting space between Luke and I. "Did you guys finally?" He finished the question by waving his hands around.

"No." Luke glared at him reaching over taking his snapback off of my head and putting it back on his. "What were you going to ask us?" He looked at Eli.

"Did you guys want to get food with us?" Eli asked, "I can drop all of you off at the hotel when we're done."

"I'm down. I haven't eaten all day." As if on cue, my stomach growled. "Are you coming?" I turned to look at Luke.

"Yeah." He got off of my bed and grabbed his shoes from the corner that he had left them in before handing me my sandals. "Where did you guys want to go?"

"There's a bunch of stuff around here, I figured that we could walk around until something looks good." Eli shrugged.

////////

I always forget how popular that 5sos have gotten until I go out in public with them. Word had somehow gotten out that Luke and Ashton were at mine and Eli's apartment, so there were a small crowd of fans waiting for them outside of our building. "He really likes you." Eli said quietly while we were waiting for Luke and Ashton to finish meeting fans. "You know you're like my sister and I love you but, please don't lead him on."

"Um, what?" I looked at Eli with a confused expression on my face.

"Luke." He explained, "The kid is practically in love with you. Don't cuddle with him the way you were earlier if you don't have some kind of feelings for him. It'll only make things harder for both of you."

"But what if I have feelings for him too?" It was really scary to finally admit it out loud to someone else because I could barely admit it to myself. "Luke is one of my best friends and I'm terrified that this stupid crush will ruin our friendship."

"It's not stupid." Eli said pulling me into a hug, "You guys are so messed up." he laughed.

"Who's messed up?" Ashton asked walking over to us.

"Luke and Ryann." Eli said, "They're both too scared to admit what everyone else sees."

"What the fuck?" I looked over at Luke who had leaned in to kiss one of the fans on the cheek but at the last minute she turned her head so that her lips met his. "That's messed up."

"Jealous?" Ashton teased.

"Fuck off."
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like things are starting to get somewhere now and it didn't take me ten years to update! Comment?