Somewhere in Neverland

Eight

Instead of paying attention to the movie that Liz had put on, I was scrolling through Twitter. Apparently Luke not stopping for the fans at the hotel had started quite the shit storm. It was funny how many people were blaming me, like I had any control over Luke. I tried really, really hard to keep my big mouth shut but I ended up tweeting anyway.

@RyannWalks: At least I don't have to trick guys to get them to kiss me.

"Are you okay?" Liz looked over at me, "You look like you have a lot on your mind."

"Yeah," I sighed. "I'm just confused and annoyed." I hesitated before telling her about the kiss in the elevator. "Luke kissed me and fans are being annoying about him not stopping earlier." I braced myself for her reaction. I know Liz considers me a part of her family, she's told me too many times to count, but Luke is her baby.

"Took him long enough." She laughed, "He didn't kiss you in front of the fans, did he?"

"No, one of the fans earlier kind of tricked him into kissing her. She was still outside when we got back and Luke didn't stop because he felt uncomfortable." I explained, "He kissed me in the elevator."

"Are you two together now?" Liz grinned, "Maybe there's a chance you'll end up actually being my daughter."

"I don't know. We haven't gotten a chance to talk since it happened. So don't go planning any weddings." I sighed. "Speak of the devil." I looked at my phone that a bunch of texts from Luke.

Luke: I'm bored. Is your girls night over?

Luke: you're tweet is setting everyone off more.

Luke: are you okay?

Luke: Ry?


Before I could even respond, Luke had walked through the door that separated the rooms. "Why are you ignoring me?" He whined.

"Because we're watching a movie." I pointed to the TV that was playing Mean Girls.

"I like this movie." Luke threw himself down on the bed that I was sitting on.

"Who said that you could crash girls night?" I laughed.

"Me." Luke grinned putting his head in my lap.

"So you really want to hear about how your mom is already planning our wedding?"

"You told her?" Luke sat up looking at me with wide eyes.

"Told me what, Luke?" Liz asked trying not to laugh.

"Nothing?" He looked between Liz and I.

"The elevator?"

"Oh yeah." Luke scratched the back of his neck, "I kissed Ry."

/////////

"That was so embarrassing." Luke whined after he had dragged me back to his room.

"What was?" I teased sitting next to him on the bed.

"My mom quizzing me about kissing you." Luke ran his hands through his hair, "I'm still trying to process the whole thing and she's practically planning our wedding."

"So what exactly is all of this?" I asked gesturing between Luke and I.

"I don't know." Luke sighed laying down and putting his head in my lap. "All I know is that I like you a lot more than I probably should and I really liked kissing you."

"Is that why you've been so cuddly lately?" I teased playing with his hair.

"Shut up." He whined.

"I liked kissing you too." I admitted, "I'm just scared."

"So am I." Luke said moving from my lap to sit against the headboard of the bed. "But I'm willing to try if you are." He pulled me over to him.

"Yeah?" I moved so that I could look Luke in the eyes that had widened when he realized that I was straddling him. I didn't even wait for an answer to my question before leaning in and pressing my lips to Luke's. His hands instantly went to my hair as he attempted to pull me closer to him.

"TOLD YOU!" Ashton yelled making me reluctantly pull away from Luke. "And you fuckers didn't believe me!"

"Is he always this much of a cock block?" I asked Luke quietly.

"Oh yeah." He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? Would any one read a fic about The Vamps if I wrote one? I haven't seen too many of the on here.