‹ Prequel: The Missy Diaries
Status: Expect updates to be slow at first.

Wonderless

Southern Constellations

Missy, Louis, and Zack had been living in their new finnish townhouse for a week when Missy turned 24. To celebrate her birthday, her best friend from college, Larissa, had flown out for a week. Louis had agreed to stay in for the night and watch after Zack so Missy could really let her hair down. Larissa had been Missy's rock for as long as she could remember, especially during the pregnancy and when her dad died.

As Missy had only had one girlfriend in Fonland, it would only be those three hitting the town that night. She could barely remember the last time she had been, never mind clubbing, and Larissa had to force her into clothes that didn't look as if they belonged to a charity shop. She ended up settling for a tight black strapless dress and her old pair of converse shoes. She hasn't worn heels since before Zack was born, and didn't plan on it that night.

When they arrived at the club, Hanna went off to the bar to get a round of shots, while Missy and Larissa went to the bathrooms o talk.

" How've you been?" Missy asked.

" It's been great. There's just one thing I wanted to wait and tell you."

" Well I want to know. Is it about you and Vic?" Missy asked, referring to her high school sweet heart who she had been on again off again with for almost three years. Larissa just smiled and nodded her head.

" He proposed."

" What! Oh my gosh! Why did you tell me you little prick! I'm so excited for you! Let me see your ring!" Missy yelled, engulfing Larissa in a hug. She showed her the ring then they hugged again.

" I really wasn't expecting it. We went out to dinner, ten we went to the beach, and I was wearing his sweater when his arm was around me, the it happened."

" Aw, that's so cute. I alway knew you two would get married." Then Missy thought. " We forgot about Hanna! She was getting us shots then we left her!" Missy grabbed Larissa's hand and pulled her through the dance floor over to the bar where Hanna was sitting.

" Hey, Hanna, sorry we left."

" Huh? Oh, hey. Miss, this is Jukka, I just met him, Jukka, meet Missy." It took Missy a minute to register what Hanna was actually saying.

" Nieti..." Jukka looked completely shocked.

"Jukka...." He quickly stood up and hugged her. This is when she noticed Larissa was gone.

" What brought you to Finland?"

" Um, I live here now. My boyfriends job moved is here."

" That's great! I had no idea!" He laughed, pulling her into another hug.

She shuddered a little, remembering how Hanna had said she knew an old friend of Missy's. Apparenty, Hanna had not spilled the beans just yet though, she thought, hugging him back tightly. However, as she looked over Jukka's shoulder she saw another three familiar faces, belonging to Jarno, Jarppi, and HP. She pulled away from Jukka hoping they didn't see her.

" It's nice to see you again Jukka, but Hanna an I were just leaving." She explained, tossing back her drink and placing it back on the bar.

" No we weren't, Miss." Hanna laughed, eyeing Her friend suspiciously. Missy was still peering over Jukka's shoulder cautiously.

" Miss. It's pretty." Jukka smiled. "I like it."

" So do you too know each other?" Slurred Hanna, clearly beginning to get the effects of the alchohol.

" We go way back." Jukka grinned. " Do Jarppi and HP know you're back?"

He turned around to look at his friends, but Missy grabbed his shoulder so he couldn't get their attention.

" So what have you been up too?" She smiled, changing the subject as he began too recount the last four years to her and Hanna, but Missy was not paying full attention to what he was saying. She was too busy staring at his friends, watching them have a good time at their table covered in bottles and glasses.

Missy suddenly realized that Jukka had stopped talking and that he and Hanna were now staring expectantly at her.

" Oh sorry, I was daydreaming." She admitted sheepishly. Jukka didn't seem offended. He was probably drunk anyway. " I was just saying do you too wanna join me and the guys at our table? They'll be stoked to see you." Hanna smiled at Missy, clearly planning on taking him up on his offer.While Missy thought of an excuse, Hanna had already begun walking over to their table and she knew she had to join them if she wanted a ride home. She took a deep breath and followed closely behind Hanna and Jukka.

"Neiti?"

" What the fuuuuck?"

Missy smiled enthusiastically as she could and took a seat between Jukka and Jarno.

" It's so good to see you!" Jarppi grinned, slamming his beer down on the table, splashing it everywhere." How long have you been back?"

" Not long." She shrugged, keeping her eyes fixed on Jarppi. She was not ready to acknowledge the only quiet member of the group.

Missy fell quiet again and the guys raved on again about seeing her again. She looked down to her phone and saw that Larissa had decided to leave the bar and go back to Missy's house. Then she looked up at Hanna hopelessly. Hanna glanced from Missy to HP then shrugged her shoulders. The tension was becoming unbearable despite the fact that everyone else was in high spirits.

After what seemed like an eternity, Jarno, Jarppi, and Hanna went to the bar to get another round, leaving her, Jukka, and HP in an awkward silence.

Missy glanced from the man sitting across from her at the table and looked in his dark brown eyes. She knew she could not avoid him for much longer.

" Hello HP."
♠ ♠ ♠
If you can't tell, I have this crazy obsession with pierce the veil, plus IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I HAVE SOME CRAZY SHIT GOIN ON