Beacon Hills Exclusive

Do What You Need To Do

Derek dropped me off at Scott's after an extremely awkward car ride. I got out of the car, mumbling a thank you, and quickly walking to the front door. I didn't get the chance to knock before Scott opened the door. "Hey,"

"Hey," I smiled. Scott stared at me, trying to figure out what to say next. "What's wrong?"

"I don't really know how to talk to you about this.... Come inside," Scott moved aside, closing the door behind me once I got inside.

I saw Stiles' bag in the living room, and tilted my head at Scott. "Where's Stiles?"

Scott rubbed the back of his neck, turning towards me as we entered his living room. "The treehouse,"

My eyes opened wide. Stiles has a habit of hiding in the treehouse in the back of Scott's house when he was upset. His record was staying there for five days before he ran out of lunchables and needed to take a shower and that was only because he was mad that the part he needed for his jeep to be able to drive again was coming a week later than expected. "Why the hell is he there?"

Scott dropped his hands to his side. "Dude.... He hates Matt so much,"

I looked at Scott for a second, before getting a phone call. I looked at the caller I.D, rolling my eyes. I picked it up, looking at Scott with a blank expression as I spoke. "I was just talking about you to Scott,"

Matt laughed and I could hear the embarrassment in his voice. "Awh, really? Well, I actually just talked to your dad. He told me you were trying to get your mind off of things. I was actually going to offer to pick you up and take you out.... If you want to, at least,"

Scott looked heartbroken as I spoke to Matt. "Yeah! Actually.... I really would like that. Come to Scott's and beep when you are outside,"

"No problem, beautiful. I'm on my way now," Matt hung up and I put my phone into my front pocket.

"Scott-"

"Stop," He cut me off, shaking his head. "I'm not going to get into it with you. Go out with him and I'll deal with Stiles,"

I looked down at the ground shifting my weight between my feet. I looked up at Scott, frowning. "You know if I had my way, I would be with him,"

"Than why are you waiting for a boy that you just met?"

"Because for all the years I've known Stiles, not once has he told me how pretty he thinks I am," I choked out.

"Are you kidding me?" Scott began to raise his voice. "This is about looks?"

"This is about him trying, Scott," I began to yell back, being taken back by my own voice. "This is about how instead of him calling me 'beautiful' or 'gorgeous', I have to hear it being directed at Lydia! This is about how all I have ever wanted was for him to step up to the goddamn plate and tell me I am his first choice! This is about...." I stopped, trying to hold back the tears I formed in my eyes as I looked down and walked closer to Scott. I lowered my voice, looking up to see him looking down at me with a sympathetic expression. "This is about how every time I look at him, I get sick. I feel this pit in my stomach that reminds me that I can't hold his hand or kiss him or fall asleep next to him like I would be able to if I was Lydia fucking Martin. I don't want to be second best, Scott,"

"You never have," He smiled, giving me a tight hug which reminded me of my father. He kissed the top of my head, speaking into my hair. "You're my sister and I will support whatever you want. Just please don't make any decision out of spite,"

"I won't," I spoke into his chest. Matt pulled into the driveway, beeping his horn twice. I broke away from Scott's embrace, wiping away the stray tears from my face. I began to walk back to his front door, calling over my shoulder. "Text me whenever, I'm sure we won't be long,"

**********

Matt and I had ordered pizza and decided to watch netflix in his bed. I had been there for a few hours and I had not received any messages from Scott, which slightly worried me. I laid next to Matt on his right side. We were loosely holding hands as we laid on top of his cover's watching an episode of Bob's Burgers on his large television.

I felt Matt looking at me and I turned my head to face him, seeing him smile. "What's up with you?"

"You're just really beautiful," Matt smiled.

I smiled, not knowing what to say back. I leaned over, pulling his face towards me with my right hand. I smiled into our kiss, as did, Matt, causing me to slowly work my way to straddling him. I felt Matt's hands slowly creep to my sides, slowly pushing my hips to roll rhythmically with the pace of our lips. I snaked my arms around his neck, rolling onto my back. He followed me, laying on top of me. I felt his chest press down onto mine as I wrapped my legs around his hips, bringing his torso closer to me. He broke away for a second, looking me over. "What?"

"I know it's kind of soon-"

"I woke up next to you last time I was with you," I interjected. "I don't really think anything between us is too soon,"

Matt laughed before continuing. "Would you want to go with me to homecoming?"

"That depends," I smirked, bringing my lips up to just barely meet his. "What colors do you look good in?"

"Green, dark blue, red-"

"Red," I smiled, cutting him off yet again. "Red will do,"

Matt grinned madly, pushing his lips hard onto mine. We began to move quickly, tossing each other everywhere on the bed. I went to roll on top of Matt's lean torso, causing us to roll straight onto the floor, collapsing on top of one another. We laughed, our legs intertwined and Matt still slightly on top of me. He stopped laughing, though kept a light smile on my face. "I'm really happy you gave me a chance,"

"Why wouldn't I have?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're beautiful," He shrugged. "You're smart, you're funny, you're clever.... You're just everything people wish they could be. I'm-"

"A great guy with an even better face," I put my left hand on his cheek, stroking it lightly with my thumb. "Stop lowering yourself because you think you aren't worth it,"

Matt looked me over for a moment before pulling my face towards him and crashing our lips together. He broke away for a moment, rubbing his thumbs on the sides of my face. "I'm happy you're mine,"

I smiled, ignoring the sudden pit in my stomach at his words, kissing him again. My phone began to ring, causing me to feel a bit relieved. I grabbed it from my pocket, seeing that it was Scott on the caller I.D. "What's up?"

"I got us all food. I'm on my way home because your dad came and dropped off the keys and your car and Stiles drove him back to the hospital. He's coming back now, but I'm on my way to you before my house," Scott sounded exhausted as he spoke.

“Why do you sound so tired” I raised an eyebrow.

Matt laid his head on my chest, causing me to smile. I kissed the top of his head, beginning to play with his hair as I listened to Scott speak. “Stiles is such a little brat, honestly. I feel terrible, but the kid is a spastic kindergartener when he doesn’t get his way. I think he’s going back to the treehouse, so it’s your turn to make things right. I’m pulling into Matt’s driveway now,”

“I’ll be out in a second,” I sighed, hanging up the phone. I stood up and Matt stayed on the ground with a puppy-like expression. He jutted out his lip, causing me to laugh. “Stop! Just text me,”

“I can’t kiss you over the phone,” Matt sighed.

I smiled, bending down to just barely touching our lips. “And you can’t kiss me when you’re all the way down there,”

I stood straight up before Matt could kiss me, causing him to spring up. He scooped me up bridal-style, causing me to squeal. He kissed me to stop me, smiling against my lips. “Text me to let me know you got home safe and if you need to talk to me about anything,”

I smiled as he set me back down on my feet. I gave him a tight hug, standing on my tippy-toes. “I will,” I gave him another quick kiss before leaving the room, going down the stairs, and leaving out the front door.

I closed the door behind me, going to my car. Scott got out already, sitting in the passenger’s seat waiting for me. I got into the driver’s seat, putting on my seatbelt and adjusting my seat as he spoke. “Why can I smell regret on you?”

“He called me ‘his’,” I sighed, rolling out of the driveway and beginning to drive to Scott’s house.

“You don’t want to be his?” Scott raised an eyebrow.

“I do,” I admitted. “But….” I sighed, looking down as we stopped at a red light. I gripped the steering wheel tightly and rubbed my finger on the plush leather, trying to figure out the right way to word y thoughts. “Have you ever looked at a girl and you just knew you should be with them? Like you feel like if you aren’t with them, that it just wouldn’t make sense?”

“Allison,” Scott smiled, rolling his eyes.

“Matt,” I began to drive when the light turned green. “I like Matt more than I’ve liked anyone in a long time, Scott,”

“Than what’s the problem?” Scott crossed his arms, looking over at me.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye. “I don’t want to have the feeling of ‘what if’ about not being with Stiles,” I sighed, pulling into Scott’s driveway and turning off the car. I noticed that I had parked next to Stiles who I could feel was crying right next to my car. He didn’t seem to notice as he was looking down, resting his head on his steering wheel.

“Who did you wish was lying next to you when you fell asleep last night?” Scott asked. I looked over at Stiles, who was pretending to be happy as he waved to me and began to get out of the old jeep. I looked over at Scott, tears forming my eyes. “There’s your answer,”

“What do I do about Matt?”

“He’s a cool guy, he will understand,” Scott shrugged. “Honestly, I think he’s trying so hard because he knows the truth, he just doesn’t want to admit it. I’m going in the house…. Do what you need to do Sam,”
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured since it's the new season's premiere tonight, I may as well upload again! I honestly really missed writing this so leave me some comments and tell me who you think Sam should choose!