Beacon Hills Exclusive

Together

I watched Scott get into the house before I even got out of my car, earning an odd look from Stiles. I got out finally, slamming my car door harder than I should have. I looked over at Stiles before he could speak. “When Scott goes to sleep, we’re having a long talk,”

Stiles looked petrified, shaking his head in agreeance rapidly. I walked to the house, Stiles following close behind me. Scott was already shoving his face full with a burger on the living room couch, knowing full-well what I had said to Stiles. I sat to Scott’s left and Stiles sat to his right beginning to eat and watch television like old, simpler times.

**********

Scott began to sit up, walking towards his stairs. “I’ll see you guys tomorrow. You both know where the blow-up mattress and crap are,”

I rolled my eyes, noting Scott’s use of the singular version of ‘mattress’. Stiles and I said goodnight to him as he walked up the stairs slowly. Once I heard him close his door, I looked over at Stiles. I shifted on the couch to sit Indian-style to face him, putting my hands in my lap. He mimicked my position, looking worried. “What’s going on, Jam?”

“What the hell, Stiles?” I rolled my eyes, earning a shocked look from Stiles. “I-“

My phone rang and seeing that it was my dad, I picked my phone up from the coffee table and answered it. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m sleeping here. Just come over tomorrow, but nothing has changed,” My dad sighed, obviously stressed.

“I love you. I’m sorry,” I bit my bottom lip. “I’ll be there, though,”

“Have a nice night sweetheart, I’m sorry to disturb you,” He laughed slightly. “Are you still over Matt’s?”

I heard Stiles sigh in front of me, making me feel a tug at my heart. “No, I’m at Scott’s,”

“Alright. Have a nice night and tell the boys I say hi and I’ll tell Melissa thank you. I see her right now, actually. Hey, Mel-“

My dad hung up on me, causing me to throw my phone back onto the coffee table in a huff. I looked over at Stiles, beginning my speech again, though I had calmed down a bit. “The treehouse?”

Stiles turned red. “Oh my god, he told you?”

“Of course he told me,” I rolled my eyes. “What the hell is your problem with Matt?”

“I hate him,” Stiles shrugged, not thinking he needed much more of an exclamation. I gave Stiles a nasty glare, signaling him to continue. “I just….” Stiles got up from the couch, beginning to pace as he spoke. “I don’t like how he thinks he can just soop in and be the center of attention! Like who does he think he is, just showing up at the hospital like that? He-“

“Stiles-“

“Are you serious, Sam?” Stiles continued, ignoring me. “Where did you even find the kid, huh? Did you think he was cute the time he took a picture of your nice ass on the balance beam or when you were recieiving that goddamn award?”

“Stiles-“

“And you know what? I know I’m weird! I play ’World of Warcraft’ on Friday nights when you and Scott are busy! I am going to ’Comic Con’ and ’Anime Next’ this year! I eat a peanut-butter and fluff sandwich at least once a day! I listen to bands that are sad and I like to draw when I need to relax and sometimes I twitch my shoulder when I get mad-“

“Like now?” I pointed to his right shoulder that was jerking wildly.

“I can’t stand the thought of you with someone who thinks of you as a prize,” I gave Stiles a confused look, not understanding whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. “You deserve to be alongside a guy that knows he deserves you because you aren’t a goddamn trophy that deserves to be shown off. You’re a human being and deserve to be treated like one. You don’t need a guy that think you need saving and that you’re this delicate little bird that can’t fly,” Stiles began to raise his voice even louder, making himself go red. “You deserve someone that knows that you can fly on your own and you don’t need anyone! You need someone that is going to be behind you cheering and if you need them, they are just as strong as you are and are able to pick you back up. You aren’t a stupid trophy….” Stiles shook his head, standing still for a moment. “And I’m sorry, but he looks at you like you’re this piece of meat that he can’t wait to tear up and you don’t need that. You need someone who is going to treat you like a gem,”

I stood up, feeling like my knees were about to buckle at any moment. “Someone like you?”

Stiles stopped breathing for a moment, tossing his arms at his sides a few times, nervously. His voice became hushed, as he spoke through a cracked voice. “Someone like me,”

I paused for a moment, looking Stiles up and down before I made the next move. “If I kiss you right now, I want it to be because you want to be something more with me,” I began to get choked up. I didn’t bother stopping myself from crying as I spoke. “I want it to be because you like me for me. I don’t want you to kiss me or hold my hand or sleep with me and the entire time you’re hoping I magically turn into Lydia Martin, Stiles,”

Stiles stood stiff, looking shocked at my words. “Samantha, you are the most beautiful, funniest, smartest, clever, sophisticated, annoying, sarcastic, sexiest girl on earth,” Stiles walked closer to me with every word. He stopped once we were touching our chests lightly together and both of us were breathing heavily. “If I kiss you, it’s because I don’t want to have to spend the rest of my life regretting that I didn’t spend it with the only girl that I’ve ever wanted,”

“Then why did you always talk about her?” I yelped, trying to get the mascara out of my eyes.

“I thought it would make you jealous,” Stiles shrugged, sighing. “I thought maybe you would actually make me admit that…. I don’t know….”

“Say it and I’ll kiss you,”

“I like you,” Stiles stumbled over his words, smiling when he saw me smile. “I want you,”

I threw my arms around his neck, pulling his neck down to my level. He swung his arms tightly around my upper body, slamming his lips down to meet mine. I smiled into the kiss, feeling flips inside my stomach that I had never felt before. We began to stumble towards the stairs, not breaking our kiss. Before we got to the stairs, Stiles broke away. I spoke before he could speak, pulling out a small baggie from my bra. “It’s dandelion powder,” Stiles raised an eyebrow at the green and yellow colored powder. “It just makes sure all of his senses are gone until he wakes up. He won’t hear a damn thing unless you hit him,”

Stiles laughed. “Did you think this would happen?”

“No,” I shook my head, putting the baggie back into my bra. “But, I hoped it would,”

Stiles smirked, running his hands up and down my sides as he pushed me up against the wall. I ripped at the front of his heather-grey t-shirt, wanting him even closer to me than he was. Stiles moved his hands down to my thighs, lifting them up, and having me straddle him. I let out a small squeal, not expecting that. Stiles shrugged. “I watch a lot of movies and girls always look like they like that,”

I laughed. “This one does,”

Stiles pushed his lips back onto mine, beginning to walk up the stairs. I felt him stumble, causing both of us to fall. I kept my legs wrapped around him, breaking my fall with my hands out behind me. Stiles threw his hands behind my head so he didn’t crush me, but he fell hard on his knees. He opened his jaw and let out a small voice “Ouch,”

I laughed, cupping his face in my hands. “You’re perfect,”

Stiles smiled lightly, not expecting me to say that. He bent down lightly, kissing me again. I moved my hands down to the side of his neck, letting my left hand drop even lower to grab the shoulder of his t-shirt. Stiles grabbed my thighs again, bracing himself on his knees on a step before he tried to lift me again. He managed to get up, making it all the way up the stairs and to the guest room in between Melissa and Scott’s bedrooms. Stiles closed the door behind us by pushing my back up against it. He moved his lips down to my neck, kissing where my neck bends to meet my shoulder. I let out a light moan, feeling a sense of pride swell up inside of Stiles body. He dropped my legs, allowing me to stand. I squeezed his biceps, feeling the natural tone of his biceps that I had never noticed before. I began to walk, moving backwards. I felt the bed hit the back of my legs and behind my knees, causing me to fall backwards with Stiles on top of me. We snaked up the bed, finally letting my head hit the plush-white pillows. I wrapped my legs around Stiles once more. I grabbed at his shirt, finally reaching the end of it. I pulled it up, taking a peak at his slight-tummy and treasure-trail as he broke away to take it off. He came back down, kissing my neck as we rolled over so he was laying on his back. I grabbed my shirt to pull it off when Stiles stopped me. “Are you sure?”

“Are you?” I stopped, looking down at him.

“I don’t know,” Stiles sighed. I got off of him immediately, feeling a pit form in my throat. Stiles pulled me by my waist to lay on top of him again, causing my entire body to go limp. “I don’t mean it like that, Jam. I mean like I don’t want you to regret this,”

“Do you want to date me?” I looked at him, feeling a shift in his pants that he tried to conceal as I straddled him.

“Yes,” Stiles said without hesitation.

“Will you call me your girlfriend whether we do this or not?”

“Of course,” Stiles said, again, without hesitation.

“Then I’m not going to regret this,” I took my shirt off, seeing Stiles’ eyes go wide as he looked at my nearly-naked torso.

Stiles pulled me closer, kissing my neck as he rolled himself on top of me. He trailed his lips down my chest, stopping in between both of my breasts before coming back to meet my lips. Stiles had his hands rubbing my thighs as I tugged at his belt loop. Stiles got on his knees, searching his pockets. He got wide-eyed, looking at me in horror. “Oh my god….”

“Are you kidding me, Stiles?” I gave him a nasty look, earning a terrified expression. “Ask-“

“Ask Scott? Are you stupid?” Stiles raised an eyebrow.

“I thought I was one of the smartest girls on earth,” I mimicked Stiles, earning a playful slap on the side of my head.

Stiles rolled onto my left side, letting out a large breath he had been holding in. “You’re not funny,”

“You’re right! I’m also the funniest,” I smirked. “And I have a nice ass, apparently,”

Stiles hit my stomach playfully, laughing loudly. “You’re the worst,”

I smiled as we both looked up at the ceiling. “You know, since we don’t have any condoms…. We still have our mouths,”

I looked over at Stiles slowly as he mimicked me. We paused for a minute, unsure of what to do, before we attacked each other, yet again.