Beacon Hills Exclusive

Discoveries

The boys jumped back, terrified. Stiles stuttered, seeming to nearly choke on his tongue. “Wh-What? How d-did you d-do-“

Derek flashed his bright blue eyes, his voice becoming deeper and raspier. “You were bit by one of us,”

“One of what exactly?” Scott screamed.

“Werewolf,” I sighed. I changed my eyes, making them normal again. Derek did the same.

Both boys’ jaw dropped. Stiles ran a hand through his hair. “Oh my god…. Oh my god,”

Scott looked like he was about to cry. “You… All this time?”

“Scott, if I told you guys it could have gotten you killed,” I began to become choked up again. “Derek is the only one that’s ever known. He found me one night when I was a small kid and I was running rapid when my powers first kicked in. He taught me to control myself,”

“What do you mean when your powers ‘kicked in’?” Stiles began to increase his volume. “You’ve always been one of these things?”

“Stiles-“

“You have known me since we were in single digits,” Stiles looked like he was ready to cry and I could feel my heart breaking with every syllable he created. “You’ve lied to me, to us this whole time,”

“If I told you, you could have been killed,” I repeated. “I never wanted to get you boys hurt,”

“Don’t hate her,” Derek stepped in. “You may be hurt right now, but what she did was valiant. If she let a word slip to either one of you, you could have been hunted down and killed for protecting one of our kind. Don’t either one of you dare hold anything over her head,”

The boys stayed silent for a moment before looking at each other and then to me. Scott spoke first. “We’ll trust both of you, but we don’t want to,”

“You know she could have just let you go on a killing spree, right?” Derek frowned. “You do realize that she could have very much let you kill your friends and family because you can let your emotions take control, but she didn’t, right? She came to me to help you,”

“I thought I just imagine getting bitten up until five minutes ago,” Scott threw his hands in the air. “I can’t stand here and act like I believe all this crap,”

“Hit me,” I choked out. Scott dropped his jaw to deny my order. “I mean it. Punch me as hard as you can,”

Scott walked up to me, letting out a breath. He punched me square in the jaw and I didn’t budge. Both Scott and Stiles stood in shock. “How did you-“

“Do it again,” I shrugged. “Keep doing it until your anger is either gone or gets worse,”

Scott hit my stomach, making me only slightly stumble backwards. He then took a few shots to my face and chest, eventually throwing me to the ground and his punches increased. He started hitting me faster and harder, his anger increasing. I soon felt his newly-discovered claws retract and his eyes turned a bright gold. Hair sprouted on the sides of his face and his face became canine-like. He growled in my face and I kicked him off. I jumped up from my back, revealing my change of eyes. I flicked my wrists, showing off my claws as I felt my face, too, become canine-like and sprout hair on the sides.

I growled loudly at Scott, causing him to back down and fall to the ground. He looked up at me from the ground in human form again, giving me an apologetic expression. I returned normal, sighing. “Scott, you need to trust Derek. You need to let him help you. And both of you….” I looked between Stiles and Scott a few times before continuing to speak. “I love both of you with all my heart. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you years ago and I’m sorry you had to find out this way, but-“

“If Scott was never bitten, would you have told us?” Stiles asked, shifting his weight on his feet.

“Only if it was needed,” I answered honestly. “I know that’s not what you want to hear, but it’s the truth. I always knew one day you would find out, but I just never.... I just never wanted you guys to have to. I’m so sorry,”

“Whatever bit me…. That’s what killed that girl, isn’t it?” Scott asked, getting up from the ground slowly.

“No,” Derek shook his head. “What killed that girl was a hunter,”

“A werewolf hunter?” Stiles raised an eyebrow.

“Do you know what Argent means in French?” Derek asked.

“Silver,” I answered for the boys, their mouths gapping open once again.

“Like a silver bullet,” Stiles bit his bottom lip. “Oh my god, that’s how you know her, isn’t it? She’s a hunter?”

“Kate Argent killed my mom,” I struggled to speak. “Allison’s aunt is the reason my mother is dead,”

“She was a werewolf?” Scott questioned.

“Is that why she had hair arms?” Stiles joked.

“That was the Italian in her,” I shook my head, smiling at Stiles trying to make a joke. “Look, I could sit down and tell you guys everything I know right now, but frankly there’s no point. As of right now, we need to worry about managing Scott. This is a whole lot to take in for just a fifteen minute conversation,”

“How do we manage me?” Scott frowned.

“Keep you away from anything that raises your blood pressure,” I scoffed. “Or anyone,”

“I’m not stopping talking to her,” Scott yelped. “She’s harmless,”

“She is going to be trained to be a killer,” Derek snapped. “Do you understand that her family cuts werewolves in half for pleasure?”

“My mom is dead, Scott,” I threw my hands in the air. “She’s dead because of what she was! What we are! You can’t get close to her,”

“Screw you,” Scott mumbled, waving me off. He walked to the Jeep, getting into the passenger’s side and slamming the door.

“Style….” I sighed. “You need to talk to him. He’s not going to listen to Derek and I’m pretty sure I’m out of the equation for the next century,”

“Fine,” Stiles shook his head. “You and I need to have a talk later, though. I’m not mad or anything, I just…. I just want to talk to you about all of this,”

“Okay,” I bit the bottom of my lip. “I’ll walk or something. Take care of him,”

“Call me when you get home,” Stiles ran his hand over his head, walking off to the car.

The boys drove off and I walked back to the porch to get my bag. “I’ll drive you home. I don’t want you alone with him still out there,”

“It’s fine,” I shook my head, slinging my bag over both shoulders this time. “I’m fast. Plus, we both know it’s not me he wants,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave me some comments and let me know what you guys think so far, please!