Beacon Hills Exclusive

Home Invasion

”She needs to go,” A deep voice demanded.

It was completely black and all I could do was hear voices yelling at each other as I struggled to pry my eyes open. A woman’s voice shouted. “I know! I know what we could do! We can plant the wolf’s bane on a knife,”

“You think that could work?” The man questioned. “I mean, could she smell it?”

“Not if it’s in a sealed compartment,” The sound of what seemed to be a gym bag was being waved in the air.


I shot my eyes open, gasping for air. I felt a pair of hands squeeze my shoulders from behind, speaking into the back of my head. “It’s okay. Sam, it’s all okay now, alright? You’re awake,”

I turned around, looking at Stiles and beginning to scream my shaky sentences in his face. “Pam! Pam and a guy! They were the ones who did it! They plotted it last night,”

“Are you sure?” Stiles searched my eyes for confirmation.

“I had a dream, but it wasn’t a dream…. It was like a vision,” I shook my head, getting up from the couch. “She’s after me,”

I walked to the front door, opening it, and seeing the boys wrestling on the front porch. Derek caught sight of me first, immediately getting off of Scott. “What’s wrong?”

“Do you know any Argent named Pam?” I raised an eyebrow.

Derek crossed his arms over his chest. “No. Why?”

“Any hunter at all?” I sighed when Derek shook his head, no. “Let’s go back to my place. I’ll get my stuff and just sprint outside,”

Stiles walked from behind me to walk with Scott to the Jeep. Stiles looked behind him for me to follow, but I put up my pointer finger to signal we needed a moment. I looked up at Derek, seeing him looking at me infuriated. “Scott’s a good fighter, honestly. I’m just worried about tomorrow,”

“What’s tomorrow?” I raised an eyebrow.

“The full moon,” Derek snapped. “Warn him. I know he’s going to the party with Allison, so you need to watch him,”

“Be nearby,” I glanced at the car, seeing the boys choose a CD for us to drive through. “If he snaps and she has any training in her, I don’t know if I can handle it alone,”

**********

Most of the car ride was Scott telling us how proud he was and how empowered he felt. Both Stiles and I smiled for him and were proud, though I was more worried about other things. Stiles turned left down Carnage Court, signifying my house was coming up. I smelled the air, screaming. “Stop,”

“What?” Stiles slammed on the breaks, causing the three of us to snap our bodies forward.

“I smell her,” I bit the bottom of my lip. “Wait here and stay alert,”

I got out of the car before either one of them could say anything, leaving my backpack and grabbing my gym bag with me instead. I hopped a fence, skipping over five houses backyards until I spotted my own. I flashed my eyes, looking for any sense of body heat in the house. I spotted Pam on the treadmill in the basement watching another one of her stupid shows and I breathed a sigh of relief. I jumped, standing on top of the fence. I lunged, jumping onto the back of the house and stealthily climbing from the top of the kitchen window to my bedroom. I opened the door carefully, throwing my bag first and then my body onto my floor. Once I stepped into the house a blaring alarm was set off and I heard the sound of footsteps racing from the basement. I quickly grabbed my phone charger, shoving it into my bandeau, and hoping out the window once more.

I hoped from the building, landing onto the patio. I looked forward, seeing a dark shadow, causing me to growl. I heard the figure take out what appeared to be a machine gun from behind him and I snapped my head back and forward, revealing my werewolf form. I ran to the right as he began shooting, luckily missing every bullet. I lunged at the figures back, swiping at the back of their neck. It appeared to be a man because once I connected with him he fell to the ground screaming. I took this as my chance to hop yet another fence, going back the way I came. I saw Stiles and Scott panicking in the Jeep as I ran full speed towards it, entering the backseat in seconds. “Turn around! Do not go past my house,”

“What happened?” Scott screamed as Stiles quickly drove away.

“They had a damn alarm in the house,” I snapped, grabbing my phone from where I had left it. I dialed Derek and he picked up on the first ring. “I have a new mission for you,”

“I’m already there,” Derek stated, knowing I wanted him at Stiles’ house.

“If you get tired tonight, we’ll switch places,” I bit my bottom lip. “You need sleep,”

Derek hung up just as we got to Stiles’ house. I grabbed my backpack, walking into his front door quickly with the boys. Scott noticed me sniffing the air. “Notice anyone?”

“It’s just us and Derek,” I smiled, relieved.

Once we were inside, Stiles slammed the door behind us, locking all three locks. I laughed, walking up the stairs behind Scott with Stiles soon following. Scott walked passed Stiles’ bedroom, going to the hallway closet. “I’ll get the blowup bed and stuff,”

Stiles walked into his room, going right to his deep brown-nearly black dresser drawers, grabbing a pair of black basketball shorts with two solid white lines on the side and a large white t-shirt. He handed them to me. “Are these okay?”

“They’re perfect,” I smiled, grateful. “Thank you,”

Stiles smiled, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him. I quickly got changed, deciding to leave my undergarments on and put my socks in my shoes. Stiles’ shirt went down to a bit below my butt and I had to roll the sides of the shorts, making me laugh. I smelled Stiles’ scent all over me, smiling to myself when I walked to open the doors to let the guys in. I paused, hearing them chat. I stepped back from the door, hoping neither of them (especially Scott) would notice. I heard Stiles sigh. “Dude, I don’t know what to do. She’s going tomorrow with that Matt kid,”

“You need to talk to her,” Scott sounded annoyed, obviously having said this to his best friend numerous times.

I stopped listening, knowing I didn’t want to hear the rest. I walked back to the door, opening it up and startling the guys. Stiles rubbed the back of his head, stressed. His nervous expression soon went away when both boys looked at my attire and laughed. The boys began to bring the blown-up bed inside, when Stiles started cracking jokes. “You look like you’re being drowned,”

“She’s a puppy,” Scott cooed as they set the bed down. Stiles laughed while grabbing the piles of sheets and blankets that were in the hallway, kicking the door closed behind him.

Stiles made up the bed quickly, then threw three pillows off his own mountain on his bed for Scott and I. I took my two, smiling to myself that Stiles remembered how I sleep, and placed them closest towards the door. Scott took my phone and charger from the ground, plugging all three of our phones in an outlet. I thanked him, climbing onto my side of the bed. I snuggled into my personal blanket, feeling Scott do the same with our back towards each other. Stiles turned out the light, climbing into his bed. “You guys?” Scott and I remained silent, listening to Stiles. “Are full moons real,”

“Don’t ask me,” Scott scoffed.

“Yes,” I sighed. I felt both boys look at me in the dark for an explanation.

“Is that why Derek taught me about anchors or whatever?” Scott questioned.

I shook my head at first, forgetting that only Scott would see me. “Yeah,”

“Like something that’s able to calm you down?” Stiles asked.

I grinned at Stiles’ intelligence. “Exactly,”

“What’s yours?” Scott asked.

“I think about you guys,” I laughed, hearing both boys ‘aw’. “No, I really do! When I think about you guys and all the times we had and all the movie nights and pizza had, it makes me happy and I calm down,”

“That’s actually the sweetest thing you’ve ever said to us,” Stiles cooed. “I’m touched,”

“Let me sleep,” I grumbled, throwing my face into Stiles’ pillow that was filled with the scent of his aftershave and shampoo.

We each said our goodnights, drifting off into sleep.