Status: Completed.

Half a Heart

Day 15

dear jack,

some one direction fans are fucking assholes. but some of them are nice. some of them are even atl fans. atl and ptv and sws and om&m and bmth and all of them bands. the fucking assholes are the ones that make me want to throw my phone away; smash it till it breaks and hope that in some twisted way, they'd be able to feel the smashing of my phone in their hands or their minds or something, because what they say is inexcusable. first my brother, now you. they're vile and disgusting. the others though, the others are nice. they're saying they're sorry for my loss, for all of our losses, and they apologise on behalf of the assholes. those kids will go far in life. a couple of accounts were even sending me the links to one of 1d's song. they say they think of me and you when they listen to it. i like that song.

and being here without you is like i'm waking up to,
only half a blue sky,
kinda there but not quite,
i'm walking 'round with just one shoe,
i'm half a heart without you.

to the moon and back,
alex
♠ ♠ ♠
i actually rly like one direction so this isn't meant to be an insult or anything. the fans that tweeted alex gaskarth and told him to kill himself just bc he said he didn't like one of 1d's song though... those fans are fucking assholes.